Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 100. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I just like BALLS now more then HYP.
With HYP coincontrol you can optimize your stake but now people create BIG blocks and I as small holder of HYP have not much weight so long wait on some stake. BALLS are just simple with each day stake and a nice price and you can sell when you want. With HYP I have all the blocks in stake but if I want to sell then I lose my potential stake. First I saw it as a positive thing but it is complex and I lose profit when I want to sell.
No regret that I have my HYP but BALLS are just so easy and more people are gone like it I think.

time to start hyping balls!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Where is the link for the rich list?
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Kudos to BALLS for having a rich list that is accurate up to the moment Kiss Too bad so many other coins don't,
why even keep a rich list if it's broken, or weeks behind, it's worse than useless.

+1 on that! Let's meet at the top ten, i'am almost there! Grin
I'm only at 290 with 3.9k balls -___-
Maybe i'll get there one day.....
I 'm #89
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Kudos to BALLS for having a rich list that is accurate up to the moment Kiss Too bad so many other coins don't,
why even keep a rich list if it's broken, or weeks behind, it's worse than useless.

If you have the patience and hold your staked balls you will rise in the rich list. Wink

For sure Smiley
I'm currently staking 24/7 and increasing my holdings mining with the multipool.
i am make a lot of with invest on dice game need more players!

https://luckyalt.com/snowballscoin

very cool and fun, they have roll bot too
Activity: 285
Merit: 250

If you have the patience and hold your staked balls you will rise in the rich list. Wink

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Christmas edition of the Snowballs client can be found here.

We also have Tip Bot in the IRC channel now, and you can earn BALLS by answering trivia.

Also, the multipool has been doing well, so there's another way to get balls!

that is really cool very nice job mate i am time after time impressed by the work you guys are doing. balls so good!! very cheap underprice need more china

For me this is not very clear.

download and run it, replaces the normal snowballs wallet, it's all Christmas!!!
This is the latest version
The dev can't post on here at the moment. He's on twitter @purePOS and in the IRC channel though.

yes this is how i speak with him

I do not know much about dev, but BALLS increased in 24 hours over 80% on poloniex. It's only about 380 sat, but it can be in 1000 sat, in a few days.

it used to be 100k satoshi very good time to buy!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
what version wallet right now,..
link please?
I just like BALLS now more then HYP.
With HYP coincontrol you can optimize your stake but now people create BIG blocks and I as small holder of HYP have not much weight so long wait on some stake. BALLS are just simple with each day stake and a nice price and you can sell when you want. With HYP I have all the blocks in stake but if I want to sell then I lose my potential stake. First I saw it as a positive thing but it is complex and I lose profit when I want to sell.
No regret that I have my HYP but BALLS are just so easy and more people are gone like it I think.

time to start hyping balls!
BALLS were very Hype 1 month ago, but some jealous guys created a scammers topic and that was bad for both HYP and BALLS.
Now time to get serious and create communnity and application for the real world.
BALLS are great and energy effeciently currency. At some time maybe change the specs again when there to much BALLS in the future.

why nobody talk about balls in poloniex now? had high volume when was topic
The dev can't post on here at the moment. He's on twitter @purePOS and in the IRC channel though.

yes this is how i speak with him
Pages:
Jump to: