Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 101. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
I just like BALLS now more then HYP.
With HYP coincontrol you can optimize your stake but now people create BIG blocks and I as small holder of HYP have not much weight so long wait on some stake. BALLS are just simple with each day stake and a nice price and you can sell when you want. With HYP I have all the blocks in stake but if I want to sell then I lose my potential stake. First I saw it as a positive thing but it is complex and I lose profit when I want to sell.
No regret that I have my HYP but BALLS are just so easy and more people are gone like it I think.

time to start hyping balls!
BALLS were very Hype 1 month ago, but some jealous guys created a scammers topic and that was bad for both HYP and BALLS.
Now time to get serious and create communnity and application for the real world.
BALLS are great and energy effeciently currency. At some time maybe change the specs again when there to much BALLS in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I just like BALLS now more then HYP.
With HYP coincontrol you can optimize your stake but now people create BIG blocks and I as small holder of HYP have not much weight so long wait on some stake. BALLS are just simple with each day stake and a nice price and you can sell when you want. With HYP I have all the blocks in stake but if I want to sell then I lose my potential stake. First I saw it as a positive thing but it is complex and I lose profit when I want to sell.
No regret that I have my HYP but BALLS are just so easy and more people are gone like it I think.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
is the dev still active or has this coin been abandoned Huh
interested in this coin but there's a lot of chatter about dev not being involved.

super active dev they just send out staking hardware
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
yes got 20% Return in luckyalt in just 2 days Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
anyone have a live link to the irc ?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
hey dev any development updates ? ...not to be confused with empty hype to manipulate prices
Activity: 297
It's like looking at two parallel universes to see Balls on Polo, and Bittrex...  Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
The dev can't post on here at the moment. He's on twitter @purePOS and in the IRC channel though.

yes this is how i speak with him

I do not know much about dev, but BALLS increased in 24 hours over 80% on poloniex. It's only about 380 sat, but it can be in 1000 sat, in a few days.
legendary
Dev is banned atm but he is always active and soon will come here n post
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
The dev can't post on here at the moment. He's on twitter @purePOS and in the IRC channel though.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
is the dev still active or has this coin been abandoned Huh
interested in this coin but there's a lot of chatter about dev not being involved.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Looking forward to the next plans by dev iGotSpots, is he not out of bct jail today?  Wink

i pm to ask him on irc and get this answer

Lol, I have no idea when I will be unbanned. I got another 15 days while already banned for 10. I don't plan on using the forums much anymore anyway. Mostly @PurePoS on Twitter and mmxivcoin.com will be used for news. I'm setting up mmxivcoin.com/news this weekend for an easy to update interface. We also have mmxivcoin.com/support as a ticket system if any issues need immediate attention
legendary
@ luckyalt... can we have referral link so that we can invite more players for a small commission?
legendary
Dice Update:

I have added the Invest feature and I have add SSL for security. The new link is below. The old link should auto re-direct you to the secure page.  Cool

https://luckyalt.com/snowballscoin

Invested 53k Smiley

Lets see what happens Smiley
Activity: 126
Dice Update:

I have added the Invest feature and I have add SSL for security. The new link is below. The old link should auto re-direct you to the secure page.  Cool

https://luckyalt.com/snowballscoin
Activity: 126
ANNOUNCEMENT:

BALLS Dice has been updated with invest feature. Now you can invest your BALLS into the dice game and get a take back based on the % of the bankroll you are fulfilling!

The more you invest, the higher the % of the bankroll you fulfill, the higher the % of the earning you get to keep!

http://www.luckyalt.com/snowballscoin
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Looking forward to the next plans by dev iGotSpots, is he not out of bct jail today?  Wink

i pm to ask him on irc and get this answer

Lol, I have no idea when I will be unbanned. I got another 15 days while already banned for 10. I don't plan on using the forums much anymore anyway. Mostly @PurePoS on Twitter and mmxivcoin.com will be used for news. I'm setting up mmxivcoin.com/news this weekend for an easy to update interface. We also have mmxivcoin.com/support as a ticket system if any issues need immediate attention

He should come back here and show bct that he has the balls! Grin
Activity: 297
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
My Balls not staking for 10 days now, why  Huh

Well, if you lock your Snowballs wallet you will stop minting
Pages:
Jump to: