Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 102. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Anybody else having problems with the wallet being inactive when it's reach 20% of the CPU usage under Windows?

It's still staking while the GUI is inactive but i don't know why. Huh
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

[/quote]

igotspots gave in irc and thepeeps post it here he run their pool is from official team yes
[/quote]

we have an irc? if so what is it
Lets use some averages.
Total coin supply in existence = 24 Million
Exchange rate = 175 Sat
Cost to own entire supply = 42 BTC

To my knowledge, this coin has never been chosen to be pumped by any group yet. It seems to be prime for it.

Shrug

Saying the whole supply could be purchased for 42BTC is so ridiculously incorrect.  I hope you use that kind of math for your investing

Obviously I know in practical terms that one could not accomplish that for a number of common sense reasons.

My point is that for a coin with such a low supply, the price seems to be ridiculously low. And that is one of the requirements that Pump groups look for.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
WTF ! many blocks orphaned !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Lets use some averages.
Exchange rate = 175 Sat

To my knowledge, this coin has never been chosen to be pumped by any group yet. It seems to be prime for it.

Shrug

Saying the whole supply could be purchased for 42BTC is so ridiculously incorrect.  I hope you use that kind of math for your investing
Lets use some averages.
Exchange rate = 175 Sat

Shrug
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
for those who haven't noticed yet... website as well back up again:

http://www.mmxivcoin.com/
Activity: 340
Merit: 122

I just came across this coin. Looks like POS is very attractive. Can someone please tell me why I should invest in this coin. I am lazy and don't want to read the previous pages right now. Thank you.
Activity: 70
balls price it's very very very very very lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Yep, good time to buy.

Or as one of our brothers (sisters?) so adequately put...
Need more china.

(Rofl wut? Nvm, I'm not even mad, it's quite cool way to put it lol)

I would also like sauce for christmasy wallet please.

(just moved, win pc still in box, I don't even have internet connection till christmas - but at least it will be faaast when it arrives. Just really slow in terms of arriving...)

CiZ
Activity: 81
HyperStake Member
balls price it's very very very very very lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Activity: 596
multipool web not working

edit: now it is working again
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Very cool Christmas wallet  Cheesy
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
Christmas edition of the Snowballs client can be found here.

We also have Tip Bot in the IRC channel now, and you can earn BALLS by answering trivia.

Also, the multipool has been doing well, so there's another way to get balls!

that is really cool very nice job mate i am time after time impressed by the work you guys are doing. balls so good!! very cheap underprice need more china

For me this is not very clear.

download and run it, replaces the normal snowballs wallet, it's all Christmas!!!
Why?
Is there needs for wallet update?
Is this official update, or just for fun?
How about source?

igotspots gave in irc and thepeeps post it here he run their pool is from official team yes

The only changes to the Christmas wallet are all for the GUI, the "backend" code base is unchanged.

Speaking of which, is there any way we can get the the latest version number included in the OP? It helps to quickly determine if there's been a wallet update. Thanks.

Spots is the only one that can update it, and he is still banned for a few more days.

The current version is 1.0.4  in case you needed to know.
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
This is what it look like
Activity: 686
Merit: 257

We also have Tip Bot in the IRC channel now, and you can earn BALLS by answering trivia.

that is really cool very nice job mate i am time after time impressed by the work you guys are doing. balls so good!! very cheap underprice need more china

download and run it, replaces the normal snowballs wallet, it's all Christmas!!!
Why?
How about source?

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Why?
How about source?

The only changes to the Christmas wallet are all for the GUI, the "backend" code base is unchanged.

Speaking of which, is there any way we can get the the latest version number included in the OP? It helps to quickly determine if there's been a wallet update. Thanks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Why?
How about source?

Yes. Just in design in new.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257

Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io

Why?
How about source?

Jump to: