Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 99. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
drew assures me the tip bot fixes will be in place and it will return to irc within 24 hours
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is there a list of commands for the trivia game?

'go' and 'railroad'
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Is there a list of commands for the trivia game?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
To start playing trivia, which pays out in BALLS, click the Chat tab in the Qt, then type !start to begin the game!

lol i just gave it a shot - that was fun. do points carry over?
legendary
Up very late tonight doing some testing for version 2 of the hardware. I hope to have some positive news to post soon which is in a completely different direction of anything I've mentioned so far for them
legendary
To start playing trivia, which pays out in BALLS, click the Chat tab in the Qt, then type !start to begin the game!
legendary
Added a Mac wallet to this build. Basically, we just added IRC to the client. Now you can play trivia from the QT and earn free BALLS for every correct answer!

Not only is this a great incentive to hang out with the 50 people already in the channel, but it also gives you guys a direct line of communication to both myself for BALLS and MMXIV, as well as ThePeePs, who runs and operates both multipools. Enjoy and good luck!

EDIT: Resetting the scores on the trivia bot right now. According to drew, who runs the tip bots, he had an issue with HYP earlier, so all bots are down for maintenance. I will tip your score once it comes back if you play prior to its return
legendary
Welcome back!
I retweeted but is there "Optional update to the $BALLS Christmas client should be out today"
Can you provedethe download link?
I have alraidy snowballs running is this new one more funny?

Links should be up shortly. It's not a funny update, but it is optional
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Welcome back!
I retweeted but is there "Optional update to the $BALLS Christmas client should be out today"
Can you provedethe download link?
I have alraidy snowballs running is this new one more funny?
legendary
I'll have some nice charts to post tonight. Will show you guys that if you have been listening to me and using the coin how it was meant to be used (staking it), how much better off you are since I was banned

I'll do these right before I go to bed. Working on a client update to the Christmas wallet right now so I can get the trivia bot back into IRC

Apparently drew's tipbot had some HYP stolen so he has all of them down for now, but I will backpay anyone that plays trivia before it's back in the channel, so don't worry about that
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
I'll have some nice charts to post tonight. Will show you guys that if you have been listening to me and using the coin how it was meant to be used (staking it), how much better off you are since I was banned
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

wow super active dev is back.. 

i am at 32 on richlist but wid my investments in dice game i should be at #16
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Kudos to BALLS for having a rich list that is accurate up to the moment Kiss Too bad so many other coins don't,
why even keep a rich list if it's broken, or weeks behind, it's worse than useless.

i keep try to tell everyday these guys have really good stuff!
legendary
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Christmas edition of the Snowballs client can be found here.

We also have Tip Bot in the IRC channel now, and you can earn BALLS by answering trivia.

Also, the multipool has been doing well, so there's another way to get balls!

that is really cool very nice job mate i am time after time impressed by the work you guys are doing. balls so good!! very cheap underprice need more china

For me this is not very clear.

download and run it, replaces the normal snowballs wallet, it's all Christmas!!!
This is the latest version

christmas version is very nice
Pages:
Jump to: