Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 103. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
running nice graphics!
Let it snow!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Christmas edition of the Snowballs client can be found here.

We also have Tip Bot in the IRC channel now, and you can earn BALLS by answering trivia.

Also, the multipool has been doing well, so there's another way to get balls!

that is really cool very nice job mate i am time after time impressed by the work you guys are doing. balls so good!! very cheap underprice need more china

For me this is not very clear.

download and run it, replaces the normal snowballs wallet, it's all Christmas!!!
Why?
Is there needs for wallet update?
Is this official update, or just for fun?
How about source?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The developer's twitter is https://twitter.com/PurePoS if you want to keep up with Snowballs and MMXIV while he can't post here.

ok, thank you Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 257

We also have Tip Bot in the IRC channel now, and you can earn BALLS by answering trivia.

that is really cool very nice job mate i am time after time impressed by the work you guys are doing. balls so good!! very cheap underprice need more china
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io

What can I clear up for you?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Activity: 518
The developer's twitter is https://twitter.com/PurePoS if you want to keep up with Snowballs and MMXIV while he can't post here.

I have that added to my twitter account for a while now. Just doesn't seem to get updated frequently enough.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 595
Grrr - earlier today Balls had a nice run, unfortunately it missed my order by 1 Sat.
Activity: 595
so where the hell are my coins i downloaded the new wallet and repiared it my balance went from 117k to 22k and my transactions are lost HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Did you put an old backup of your wallet.dat in place of the last wallet.dat?
It may have been too old and it looks like you have a lot of new addresses, which may not be known by the old backup.
If you can, please take the latest wallet.dat that you used and place that in the Roaming/balls directory of your wallet,
that should bring your balance back.
Note that the wallet is nothing but a list of addresses and it shows how many coins are associated to those addresses.
There are 100 spare addresses in a wallet, which are used if you send coins to store the "change".
If your backup is old, your wallet has exhausted the 100 addresses and generated new ones that are not known to the backup.
So, when restoring an old backup, you can lose coins - that is why you need to make a backup at least every 100 transactoins.

Another possibility is that you are not properly sync'ed yet? Or you were on a fork with an old version of the wallet and now you
moved to new wallet and the staking from the fork disappears, since that was not real.
I can't judge from here due to the limited info, but those are the usual reasons.
Success getting your coins back if possible!
Not sure why Spots got banned.... been getting very frustrating that he has, since it makes people not in the know think that the projects have been abandoned.

Anyway, Christmas edition of the Snowballs client can be found here.

Even if he's banned here for the 10 days, he could be updating on Twitter more frequently and/or create a forum. I really hope this project survives the long term, hate seeing coins fade into the nothingness. I give him the benefit of the doubt on his projects, I did make a profit with TIX and CPR. But now those two coins are just not supported anymore and are abandoned.
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
Not sure why Spots got banned.... been getting very frustrating that he has, since it makes people not in the know think that the projects have been abandoned.

Anyway, Christmas edition of the Snowballs client can be found here.

Curious, why did iGotSpots get banned for? I hate to bring up his past failed coins that he developed and/or help market: copperbars (CPR), lotterytix (TIX), Spots and now possibly this coin. I would think you would develop and/or support a coin continuously if you believe in it. If not, just announce the coin is no longer supported/discontinued, may it be a valid reason or not. Being straight up is better in the long term, even if people like it or hate it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

so where the hell are my coins i downloaded the new wallet and repiared it my balance went from 117k to 22k and my transactions are lost HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Does such a thing even possible or is a display error which was corrected in the meantime? Have you checked the "console" "getinfo"?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

Activity: 285
Latest wallet for balls is 1.0.4 correct?

Yep! That's the latest.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Latest wallet for balls is 1.0.4 correct?

Activity: 406
How long do we have to wait for a fix for the wallet update  I've never seen this before where can't update your wallet very unprofessional....where is the Dev to fix this problem   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Join the IRC channel http://balls.mmxivcoin.com/chat

for now dev cant post on this forum due to account being banned.

Edit: Link to wallet https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9KhUdXDh1RqeVVFbllNekllamc
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
How long do we have to wait for a fix for the wallet update  I've never seen this before where can't update your wallet very unprofessional....where is the Dev to fix this problem   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have a link for BALLS' wallet?
Jump to: