Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 124. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
How Much Minimum Coin For Staking??
I Have 500Balls, Two Days Without Reward Stake..

24hrs / Encrypt Wallet. Then go to settings, unlock wallet. Make sure the 'unlock for minting only' box is checked. Enter passphrase and ok.

My Wallet Not Encrypted..
Last Recieve Reward 11/18
But Sory I Just Have 477Balls

edit ....

How did you receive your reward? Multipool mining or staking. Those $$$ signs look like staking.
To encrypt. Go to settings, encrypt, choose a random pass phrase thats hard to crack
then follow the first steps i provided to unlock for minting only

Make sure you also have the latest wallet. 1.04 i believe it is. Check the OP
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

24hrs / Encrypt Wallet. Then go to settings, unlock wallet. Make sure the 'unlock for minting only' box is checked. Enter passphrase and ok.

My Wallet Not Encrypted..
Last Recieve Reward 11/18
But Sory I Just Have 477Balls
http://i.imgur.com/QZr1muP.png
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
i already start to grab more balls after the fork notice. I believe that the PoS coins are the future of the alternative minning, this coin with this changes will be one of the best coins out there ( not the only one )

So dont wasted your time guys and  start to grab some of them, i will take a look at this thread more often to see how is going on.

Keep the good job guys!!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Why are all the divs dumping on trex?  Cry The coin was doing fine last few days..

Don't know. Every time someone trades poorly, another person traded awesomely. Let's welcome the new buyers preparing for the spike to 10000% PoS instead of shunning those who have made poor decisions   Wink

Yeah that's true, when is the spike due in how many days? Maybe coz polo has downtime some noobs panicked lol..  Grin Grin

That's possible. I'm sure some people didn't know they had maintenance scheduled today

A little under 9400 blocks until the first stage of the fork, starting our climb to 10000% - At block 94,000, we will settle at 1000%
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Why are all the divs dumping on trex?  Cry The coin was doing fine last few days..

Don't know. Every time someone trades poorly, another person traded awesomely. Let's welcome the new buyers preparing for the spike to 10000% PoS instead of shunning those who have made poor decisions   Wink

Yeah that's true, when is the spike due in how many days? Maybe coz polo has downtime some noobs panicked lol..  Grin Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Why are all the divs dumping on trex?  Cry The coin was doing fine last few days..
legendary
Will a new wallet be released with coin control feature?

Doubtful. Advanced features will be available in Maieuticoin
Activity: 170
What do you say with "coin control"??
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Funny you guys mention the mods deleting posts..
I haven't had a single post deleted since I joined last year.
After participating in this thread, I've had more than 10 posts deleted in the last two weeks.
Probably closer to 20.

is there a way to see the deleted posts?

Well it sends you a msg everytime a post is deleted, so yes.

I mean others posts, kinda curious what is being deleted, I do notice the occasional threads going 'poof'

You 'should' be able to see them here :: https://bitcointa.lk/

I don't think that updates very often anymore

damn that is a shame... been a while since I have needed it but damn it was handy for such things.

I could be wrong
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
After participating in this thread, I've had more than 10 posts deleted in the last two weeks.
Probably closer to 20.

I mean others posts, kinda curious what is being deleted, I do notice the occasional threads going 'poof'

damn that is a shame... been a while since I have needed it but damn it was handy for such things.
legendary
Probably closer to 20.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Probably closer to 20.

legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Probably closer to 20.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Probably closer to 20.

legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Probably closer to 20.

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Hey iGotSpots, do you have any plans to make an Android/Mobile Wallet that can stake?
He answers that before. The device consumes then to much energy.
Beter a mobile wallet that can access the Raspberry PI with web access.
With EnergyCoin we launches a POS wallet but then the POS was on a server. People don't liked it because it is not decentralize and privacy is not guaranteed because you have to  register.
Gaiacoin has a nice concept that you can access your wallet on your home PC with mobile divide.
That concept has great future and in combination with raspberry PI a killer App!

As of current development on the web ui, it will not have ssl enabled, and thus any login and passphrase send to the unit will be in the clear, so anyone watching the connection will know your username and password.

I will put in an update at somepoint to give the option of ssh (https) for the web ui after the first units ship.

That would be a great development!
Jump to: