Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 125. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Funny you guys mention the mods deleting posts..
I haven't had a single post deleted since I joined last year.
After participating in this thread, I've had more than 10 posts deleted in the last two weeks.
Probably closer to 20.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
wow.look at stake weight now.that update sure made people hold and stablise the price.top job dev Wink Cool

Yea, it's quite ridiculous right now

Stake Weight: 6,389,886.71208177
Money Supply: 4,579,760.247183
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
wow.look at stake weight now.that update sure made people hold and stablise the price.top job dev Wink Cool
legendary
It is quite annoying. They delete more in a self moderated thread than I do
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
better yet spots you have the know how lets make a decentralized forum where its all stored on the blockchain so no one can control the shit. fuck these motherfuckers man.
copper member
hey mods...go fuck yourselves! whatever agenda you have for deleting posts should be questioned and you should be removed from your position as you are clearly abusing your power. its getting really old the goddamn scams around here being perpetrated by the mods, and everyone else. we need to just say fuck it and start our own forum and ditch this manipulated shithole. sorry spots dont mean to hijack your shit here but obviously they are watching so i want to make sure they get the message. bitcointalk is not the be all end all of crypto and its in our power to move and start a new forum and get away from all this trash. we need to do it, sooner rather than later.
legendary
Just so you guys know, it's one of the mods deleting posts, not me. I've also had more deleted today
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Hey iGotSpots, do you have any plans to make an Android/Mobile Wallet that can stake?
He answers that before. The device consumes then to much energy.
Beter a mobile wallet that can access the Raspberry PI with web access.
With EnergyCoin we launches a POS wallet but then the POS was on a server. People don't liked it because it is not decentralize and privacy is not guaranteed because you have to  register.
Gaiacoin has a nice concept that you can access your wallet on your home PC with mobile divide.
That concept has great future and in combination with raspberry PI a killer App!

As of current development on the web ui, it will not have ssl enabled, and thus any login and passphrase send to the unit will be in the clear, so anyone watching the connection will know your username and password.

I will put in an update at somepoint to give the option of ssh (https) for the web ui after the first units ship.

Caution!!! everybody that did not encrypted wallet. Theft stolen my ball for 7k from my address to this address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 and huge amount 20k of my quotient. I think possible malware from suspecious wallet that allow hacker control my pc.

The transaction was http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/tx/a7a71945be51bfe6b40290dbd5beca9df525961ccb35c5f2b8ce1f630ffe5310#o0

Don't forget to encrypt your wallet with passphrase and unlock for only minitng.

Which suspicious wallet did you download?
I've had the same thing happen, I know how it feels.
Sorry for your loss.

Another reason double check with a virus scan, and/or compile from source.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The coin's name is Hexacoin and the topic for that coin was deleted. I ran it once and i noticed that someone trying to access my pc via teamviewer and it's all my fault because i ran wallet on my rig pc that can control with teamviewer. This's my lesson to secure my crypto that i tried to owned them.

Caution!!! everybody that did not encrypted wallet. Theft stolen my ball for 7k from my address to this address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 and huge amount 20k of my quotient. I think possible malware from suspecious wallet that allow hacker control my pc.

The transaction was http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/tx/a7a71945be51bfe6b40290dbd5beca9df525961ccb35c5f2b8ce1f630ffe5310#o0

Don't forget to encrypt your wallet with passphrase and unlock for only minitng.

Sorry for your loss.
Hello Superxfast,

You need to encrypt wallet from menu setting and make long passphrase after you ok to enter passprase your wallet will be close.
Open your wallet again and you will noticed that your wallet was lock and then you need to go to setting and choose unlock wallet and check the option for staking only and enter your passphrase to unlock for only staking (minting).

This could be help because if you lock wallet no one that control your pc can't send your coin until they know your passphrase to unlock the send command.

ํYou can lock/unlock anytime you want but if you don't unlock the wallet you will not recieved any staking.

Dear kyne

Which command to unlock only for minting. And how long it affect? 24 hours? How long should i use this command again?

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Dear kyne

Which command to unlock only for minting. And how long it affect? 24 hours? How long should i use this command again?

Activity: 770
Hey iGotSpots, do you have any plans to make an Android/Mobile Wallet that can stake?

Mobile devices got too hot

if you want to see the effect of that try other android wallets and you will see what it will cause to your mobile
legendary

Mobile devices got too hot
legendary

Sorry for your loss.

legendary
Activity: 2453
Energy coin master
He answers that before. The device consumes then to much energy.
Beter a mobile wallet that can access the Raspberry PI with web access.
With EnergyCoin we launches a POS wallet but then the POS was on a server. People don't liked it because it is not decentralize and privacy is not guaranteed because you have to  register.
Gaiacoin has a nice concept that you can access your wallet on your home PC with mobile divide.
That concept has great future and in combination with raspberry PI a killer App!
Activity: 518
legendary
i dont know what all these dumbasses are even talking about, i have made more on balls than any other coin in a long time. i think they just are bad at trading and like to blame everyone else for their shortcomings. as far as merging with that other coin, im all for it but i think it wouldnt hurt to wait a while and let balls some time to establish itself. we can always merge later, why the urgency?

Let's look at the basic numbers:

.............Cap.........Price......Money Supply

HYP.....185,000.....$0.004.....44,000,000
HBN.....165,000.....$0.022..... 7,200,000
TEK.....110,000.....$0.032..... 3,500,000
CAP......75,000.....$0.009..... 7,800,000
BALLS...66,000.....$0.016..... 4,000,000
M..........7,000.....$3.240........... 2,160

Not sure why M is even in the discussion.

And I would forget about HYP, ignore HYP...
Since they are in free fall... until their "inflation control" kicks in 2-3 months from now.

If you maybe double the Money Supply... and then SLAM on the brakes to 200% annual...
You will have created something like HBN in 2 months... brilliant.

And CAP looks really cheap here... that's why I mine it.

Great explaination. Good to see we have some level headed traders active in the community.
legendary
Activity: 1588
i dont know what all these dumbasses are even talking about, i have made more on balls than any other coin in a long time. i think they just are bad at trading and like to blame everyone else for their shortcomings. as far as merging with that other coin, im all for it but i think it wouldnt hurt to wait a while and let balls some time to establish itself. we can always merge later, why the urgency?

Let's look at the basic numbers:

.............Cap.........Price......Money Supply

HYP.....185,000.....$0.004.....44,000,000
HBN.....165,000.....$0.022..... 7,200,000
TEK.....110,000.....$0.032..... 3,500,000
CAP......75,000.....$0.009..... 7,800,000
BALLS...66,000.....$0.016..... 4,000,000
M..........7,000.....$3.240........... 2,160

Not sure why M is even in the discussion.

And I would forget about HYP, ignore HYP...
Since they are in free fall... until their "inflation control" kicks in 2-3 months from now.

If you maybe double the Money Supply... and then SLAM on the brakes to 200% annual...
You will have created something like HBN in 2 months... brilliant.

And CAP looks really cheap here... that's why I mine it.

copper member
oh yeah and my payout came from the pool last night so it def works well. thanks agian spots, this is a great coin.
Jump to: