Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 126. (Read 257518 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
i dont know what all these dumbasses are even talking about, i have made more on balls than any other coin in a long time. i think they just are bad at trading and like to blame everyone else for their shortcomings. as far as merging with that other coin, im all for it but i think it wouldnt hurt to wait a while and let balls some time to establish itself. we can always merge later, why the urgency?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
I have updated the backlog page for those of you that are waiting on payouts.

If you have a backlog, please let me know (via PM either here or on IRC) when you would like to get your backlog.  You can only paied out if your are owed more then 6.4 BALLS, as that is the minimum amount that can be sent.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Guys, let's not step on his BALLS. They are tender and he hasn't had a chance to dump em yet Tongue

This coming from the guy with his own thread for dumping high PoS coins   Roll Eyes

Hehe. Well not like I made anything off the high PoS in the months I had them. Actually, I most definitely lost on a fiat basis too.

But it's okay; you brought MMXIV to my attention and dumbass me thought it was pretty cool and put 5+ BTC in it.

Didn't fall for it in BALLS though Wink

for the record, i've essentially broken even on balls and on hyp from holding and staking. Both coins have significantly dropped the last couple of week and all the coins minted from staking have made up for any losses I've experienced. Just gotta know when to hold'em and when to fold'em... when to enter and when to exit as well. I guess I could concur, this statement does not imply any gains. I was however lucky enough to get into hyp before the absurd pump.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
 When I asked in the hyper thread why their devs feel the need to come into our thread spreading negativity, my post was immediately deleted.
Seems like a super awesome community..
They got no issues dealing it out, but I guess that's where the fun ends and the games begin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Optimization is an after thought here IMO.  Also wondering.  Why does it cost less overall to send one large transaction than it does to send small ones?  Ex: a transfer of 600 BALLS is around 11 BALLS in fees.  150 BALLS is about 6.70 BALLS.  This shows me the favor is leaning towards the high rollers are they can send larger amounts for less.

First off, you are so wrong it's not even funny.
You might want to get back to your "hyper stake scam" thread.

A B.S thread where Spoetnik excels. No wonders, judging from his Trust summary...
legendary
Optimization is an after thought here IMO.  Also wondering.  Why does it cost less overall to send one large transaction than it does to send small ones?  Ex: a transfer of 600 BALLS is around 11 BALLS in fees.  150 BALLS is about 6.70 BALLS.  This shows me the favor is leaning towards the high rollers are they can send larger amounts for less.

First off, you are so wrong it's not even funny.
You might want to get back to your "hyper stake scam" thread.
legendary
Guys, let's not step on his BALLS. They are tender and he hasn't had a chance to dump em yet Tongue

This coming from the guy with his own thread for dumping high PoS coins   Roll Eyes

Hehe. Well not like I made anything off the high PoS in the months I had them. Actually, I most definitely lost on a fiat basis too.

But it's okay; you brought MMXIV to my attention and dumbass me thought it was pretty cool and put 5+ BTC in it.

Didn't fall for it in BALLS though Wink

I love how so called traders blame others for their inability to exit with profit.
legendary

This coming from the guy with his own thread for dumping high PoS coins   Roll Eyes
legendary
Optimization is an after thought here IMO.  Also wondering.  Why does it cost less overall to send one large transaction than it does to send small ones?  Ex: a transfer of 600 BALLS is around 11 BALLS in fees.  150 BALLS is about 6.70 BALLS.  This shows me the favor is leaning towards the high rollers are they can send larger amounts for less.

This shows you don't understand how transaction fees are calculated, since it uses size of transaction not amount of coins sent (for pretty much every coin out there)

I've said this at least 20 times now and it's not like we are calculating fees differently than other coins do, just use a higher amount

Bullshit.  That's why I can run consistent tests where the fee percentage is LOWER the more coins I send.  Since you claim it uses transaction size shouldn't it be the more BALLS being sent at once the more data being sent hence it should cost MORE overall to send those coins?  Yet somehow it doesn't.  Odd....

*edited post to add "overall"*

Go look at the code. You can clearly see where and how fees are calculated. Before you make yourself look more stupid, it's based on bytes, not amount sent
Activity: 530
Merit: 500

This shows you don't understand how transaction fees are calculated, since it uses size of transaction not amount of coins sent (for pretty much every coin out there)

I've said this at least 20 times now and it's not like we are calculating fees differently than other coins do, just use a higher amount

Bullshit.  That's why I can run consistent tests where the fee percentage is LOWER the more coins I send.  Since you claim it uses transaction size shouldn't it be the more BALLS being sent at once the more data being sent hence it should cost MORE overall to send those coins?  Yet somehow it doesn't.  Odd....

*edited post to add "overall"*
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
You should consider setting up a FAQ, then Smiley
Always glad to see more experimentation going on!
legendary

Monero Core Team
Here we go again  Roll Eyes
Why "again"? As I said, success bring people and the first versions of HYP wallet where not that great either (even though we already have coin control and a decently-named .pro file).

Things in the code are the way they are for a reason. It's already been discussed why certain features are not being added, as well as why things are named the way they are
Thank you. I may browse the thread for answers.
legendary

Because I'm not adding coin control?

Add it yourself if you want it that bad. Use the PeerUnity wallet; it's not that hard and will connect to our clients just the same
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Optimization is an after thought here IMO.  Also wondering.  Why does it cost less overall to send one large transaction than it does to send small ones?  Ex: a transfer of 600 BALLS is around 11 BALLS in fees.  150 BALLS is about 6.70 BALLS.  This shows me the favor is leaning towards the high rollers are they can send larger amounts for less.
legendary
Here we go again  Roll Eyes
Why "again"? As I said, success bring people and the first versions of HYP wallet where not that great either (even though we already have coin control and a decently-named .pro file).

Things in the code are the way they are for a reason. It's already been discussed why certain features are not being added, as well as why things are named the way they are
Monero Core Team
Here we go again  Roll Eyes
Why "again"? As I said, success brings people and the first versions of HYP wallet where not that great either (even though we already have coin control and a decently-named .pro file).
legendary
Every day the price doesn't decrease 14% you gain profit.
I apologize in advance, but I just can't resist Smiley

Now to prove you my good faith:

I wanted to see what the competition has to offer. So far, I am unimpressed by the code (I just finished compiling it on Linux), but I also that with success people with better coding ability can come. So you still have a chance Smiley You are helping reducing carbon footprint, which is good (you could have avoided generating extra carbon footprint by just forklaunching Maieuticoin, but well... what is done is done.

Here we go again  Roll Eyes
Monero Core Team
Every day the price doesn't decrease 14% you gain profit.
I apologize in advance, but I just can't resist Smiley

Now to prove you my good faith:

I wanted to see what the competition has to offer. So far, I am unimpressed by the code (I just finished compiling it on Linux), but I also that with success people with better coding ability can come. So you still have a chance Smiley You are helping reducing carbon footprint, which is good (you could have avoided generating extra carbon footprint by just forklaunching Maieuticoin, but well... what is done is done.
Jump to: