Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 205. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

It feel good to see the price finally move up even just for a moment, it proves its alive. It didn't drop to less than a cent to that's making sure people are still believing to the team's goal. Whatever Igor has to say in the summit, I hope it will add up to spike SNM price once more.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 03:29:44 PM
Sorry. You have to show actual mining software before ANYONE is going to take you seriously.
You say just use your Computer, Playstation, Phone to start mining!
WELL, HOW? WHERE IS THE SOFTWARE? That is a bold claim with Vaporware.
Post the software and github links so we can see you are not a pure scam.
Your whitepaper is 20 pages of crap and no where does it even say what algo all these devices will be
mining. It seems you are heavily into ETH, but do you really think a cell phone or playstation is
going to mine dagger? Put some specifics into the whitepaper about the mining instead of pre-funding
and then funding a vaporware ICO.

i agree, as far as i know, mining a token on ethereum system requires to pay gas. and i don't see any reasoning of such mining on a mobile phone. and playstation thing is really funny.

correct me if i am wrong please.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2017, 03:06:12 PM
Knowing that the the security audit is not completed. It is possible to be listed on Bittrex without this security audit completed? Yes or no.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 12:03:04 PM

Look out for the «Blockchain Summit London» on November 28th!
This event is the leading 1-day Blockchain business event!
Our CTO Igor Lebedev will be speaking at the panel «How blockchain can develop emerging markets?»

http://blockchainsummitlondon.com/

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
November 23, 2017, 08:55:35 AM
My girlfriend thinks I am going crazy with SONM.

Is it just me? Smiley
just wait, it's you who will laugh at them later  Grin
Activity: 75
November 23, 2017, 07:03:48 AM
the listing should be paired with something like launch of the beta etc, but to be honest Binance is a very big upcoming exchange that is seeing massive amounts of traffic now, for the time being i dont think another exchange will be that beneficial for sonm, we wont slow and steady organic growth not pump and dump. By investing you are help build ground breaking tech, if you want pump and dump, go buy a shit coin on coinsmarkets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 23, 2017, 06:57:09 AM

Is it just me? Smiley
I wouldn't even disclose anything regarding my finances to a girlfriend. Would just turn them into a magnet for potentially wrong reasons.

LOL, even to your wife. If SONM moons, there will be neverending demands to buy something. Anyway, I think SONM is poised to take crypto by storm before March 2018, maybe even top 20 territory.
To achieve that sonm should being listed at a big exchange at least. Efforts in that regard need to be scaled up, too. Binance is a good, but it's not enough.
There is no point in forcing SONM on any exchanges. Complete waste of effort and money at this stage of development.
they explained in the latest q and a they're working with specialized companies to get ready for listing on other exchanges. I assume they'll announce it mid december, maybe earlier. This combined with the new testnet and such should push prices up in a quick spike, maybe to 50 cents now, after which it'll probably drop down again to 20 cents. That's my prediction, I've been wrong before

this is taking too much time for the listing .. this must be already done to get more investors 
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 23, 2017, 05:45:34 AM

Is it just me? Smiley
I wouldn't even disclose anything regarding my finances to a girlfriend. Would just turn them into a magnet for potentially wrong reasons.

LOL, even to your wife. If SONM moons, there will be neverending demands to buy something. Anyway, I think SONM is poised to take crypto by storm before March 2018, maybe even top 20 territory.
To achieve that sonm should being listed at a big exchange at least. Efforts in that regard need to be scaled up, too. Binance is a good, but it's not enough.
There is no point in forcing SONM on any exchanges. Complete waste of effort and money at this stage of development.
they explained in the latest q and a they're working with specialized companies to get ready for listing on other exchanges. I assume they'll announce it mid december, maybe earlier. This combined with the new testnet and such should push prices up in a quick spike, maybe to 50 cents now, after which it'll probably drop down again to 20 cents. That's my prediction, I've been wrong before
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 22, 2017, 08:19:46 PM

Is it just me? Smiley

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
November 22, 2017, 07:47:55 PM

Is it just me? Smiley

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

Is it just me? Smiley

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 22, 2017, 05:17:43 PM

Is it just me? Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
November 22, 2017, 04:22:41 PM
Still hodling SONM and waiting for the new update from the devs. The price now is quite nice to buy in, it's still way below the ICO price but in a few months I hope it will go up. This project is one of the most undervalued right now.

nice decision, and you are a risk taker,,
but i believe SONM will have a good price in the next year, not this year,
and you're right about the price of SONM now is undervalued my friend  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
November 22, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

Is it just me? Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
SONM will definitely will take off and moon in 2018, they have a solid team building a great product! They are focused on their work and it will pay big once they realease the mainnet and get listed on mayor exchanges!
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
November 22, 2017, 11:17:45 AM
Haven't checked out SONM in a LONG while, but reading back, I suppose awesome stuff is happening this coming days/weeks?

like GNT or RLC , SONM will succeed , different techs
I think you are right, sonm will be a token that can not be underestimated later  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 09:42:11 AM
I invested in SOMN at the ICO, and therefore the price seems kind of meh at the moment, but I am hodling long term and am eager to see how this project prospers. I believe in SOMN and am going to go nowhere soon! Also invested in Golem some time back, but this one really only suckered up my BTC and had huge loss of value eversince I bought it.

I inveted in ICO and I also bought at the very bottom at 1-2 cents and i must say i'm very happy i did. Sonm will moon in 2018 for sure.

really smart man , i also hold my tokens for long time , hope sonm will rocket to moon .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2017, 09:37:13 AM
This is one of the most underrated project i have ever seen, when the project will release just a stable version this is going to skyrocket.

I just hope the price of BTC remains stable during the product release otherwise BTC will once again impact the price of SONM.

I don't see that happening, but I would say that with product release if BTC rises SONM will rise too with the popularity it has currently gained in the crypto world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 22, 2017, 08:36:48 AM
Haven't checked out SONM in a LONG while, but reading back, I suppose awesome stuff is happening this coming days/weeks?

like GNT or RLC , SONM will succeed , different techs
Activity: 308
November 22, 2017, 08:28:51 AM
Jump to: