Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 206. (Read 444821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
November 22, 2017, 05:32:12 AM
Why I do think that any release which will be made in next weeks as per last update will see huge appreciation because everything will have use case as service provider. That is very valid point about Bitcoin's price volatility but still good projects are seeing appreciation in their value. SONM will see uptrend for more than sure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
November 22, 2017, 03:30:16 AM
I invested in SOMN at the ICO, and therefore the price seems kind of meh at the moment, but I am hodling long term and am eager to see how this project prospers. I believe in SOMN and am going to go nowhere soon! Also invested in Golem some time back, but this one really only suckered up my BTC and had huge loss of value eversince I bought it.

I inveted in ICO and I also bought at the very bottom at 1-2 cents and i must say i'm very happy i did. Sonm will moon in 2018 for sure.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
November 22, 2017, 02:44:46 AM
This is one of the most underrated project i have ever seen, when the project will release just a stable version this is going to skyrocket.

I just hope the price of BTC remains stable during the product release otherwise BTC will once again impact the price of SONM.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 10:39:15 PM
I invested in SOMN at the ICO, and therefore the price seems kind of meh at the moment, but I am hodling long term and am eager to see how this project prospers. I believe in SOMN and am going to go nowhere soon! Also invested in Golem some time back, but this one really only suckered up my BTC and had huge loss of value eversince I bought it.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 09:02:52 PM
Bought during ICO and keep buying on every dip, Could have sold at 0.21$ but didn't sell, do you know why? Because I hope SONM will cross 1$ very soon...........that's simple
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 05:55:45 PM
Still hodling SONM and waiting for the new update from the devs. The price now is quite nice to buy in, it's still way below the ICO price but in a few months I hope it will go up. This project is one of the most undervalued right now.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 05:52:05 PM
This is one of the most underrated project i have ever seen, when the project will release just a stable version this is going to skyrocket.

You are damn right, I am vigorously trying to find more hidden gems which are now incredibly under priced and have incredible chances for success - not necessarily the 'super-computer' type of project.

I think LOOMIA could potentially be a good one, but I will be observing it for now.

Any suggestions from anyone?

Besides SONM i invested a significant amount in Raiden. It should have a release at the end of the month.
I will look into LOOMIA, thank you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:45:29 PM
I personally think another 20% dip is entirely possible and highly likely.
That'd be very unfortunate, I don't have any BTC left to buy SONM or any other tokens. Wish Altcoins start moving up now, Alts in portfolio are down a lot.
When I see something like SONM I'd really prefer having no profits for a year before going taking off. Tongue

impatience will not be rewarded
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 21, 2017, 04:45:56 PM
That'd be very unfortunate, I don't have any BTC left to buy SONM or any other tokens. Wish Altcoins start moving up now, Alts in portfolio are down a lot.
When I see something like SONM I'd really prefer having no profits for a year before taking off. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
November 21, 2017, 04:43:59 PM
That'd be very unfortunate, I don't have any BTC left to buy SONM or any other tokens. Wish Altcoins start moving up now, Alts in my portfolio are down a lot. Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
November 21, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

You are damn right, I am vigorously trying to find more hidden gems which are now incredibly under priced and have incredible chances for success - not necessarily the 'super-computer' type of project.

I think LOOMIA could potentially be a good one, but I will be observing it for now.

Any suggestions from anyone?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
November 21, 2017, 04:09:09 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 21, 2017, 04:05:42 PM
Only if BTC keeps rallying well over 9000.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 21, 2017, 01:36:35 PM

I hope so, could be a great opportunity to fill the bags before the end of december will bring a nice pump (I expect) when the testnet/wallet gets released
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 01:02:41 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
November 21, 2017, 12:40:05 PM
good time to buy now or can the price go much more deeper?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 21, 2017, 11:08:21 AM
Is there a sonm dev fund wallet? How much funds does the sonm team hold? It seems to me like you guys hold more than the current cap, is that correct?

its the difference between total supply and circulating supply, that's what they hold and, on occasion, sell to fund their development
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 10:34:14 AM
Is there a sonm dev fund wallet? How much funds does the sonm team hold? It seems to me like you guys hold more than the current cap, is that correct?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 21, 2017, 10:28:47 AM
I'm buying more on these price levels and have layered out some of my orders very low in case unexpected dump happens Smiley

It's good time to buy more while the value is cheap.

Maybe in a couple of months it will skyrocket the value of SONM again. We'll just need to wait for the new update of the development.

Keep on holding brother and sisters! SONM will take us to the moon in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2017, 09:53:49 AM
I'm buying more on these price levels and have layered out some of my orders very low in case unexpected dump happens Smiley
Jump to: