Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 207. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 09:23:55 AM
It's down because there is currently a lack of interest in the coin but hopefully this will change over time and we might see a 10-20% increase after the Dubai conference.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 09:04:30 AM
Who could have imagined somn is going back to 1000 sats. Bought all they way down from 4000 sats. But in the end my budget for somn was done at 1800 sats Cheesy
Activity: 21
November 21, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

Does anyone remember what the price of the token ($ wise) was during the ICO? Was it more than $.1 or less?

Thanks

Think it was 0.08$

thought it was about 12cents at ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 21, 2017, 08:11:22 AM

Does anyone remember what the price of the token ($ wise) was during the ICO? Was it more than $.1 or less?

Thanks

it was  a very high price
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
November 21, 2017, 02:20:55 AM

Thanks

Think it was 0.08$

Thanks

Think it was 0.08$

Price was about 20000 SONM per BTC
Activity: 125
November 21, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

Thanks

Think it was 0.08$
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
November 21, 2017, 01:43:11 AM

Thanks
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 21, 2017, 12:45:37 AM
Is the roadmap being updated? According to it we should be on v0.3 arch.

I’m thinking of increasing my holdings so keen to see where were at.
So far the roadmap has been updated once per month with new details.

I recommend watching their latest Youtube Q&A, gives very deep insight.

Doh was looking at old road map
Shappens.

Adding new markets probably is a good solution eg bittrex this thing to increase transaction volume, I noticed the volume of transactions keeps decreasing and this will make SONM difficult to rise.
That will happen when SONM is ready. There is no reason to increase volume right now whatsoever.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 11:58:22 PM
Adding new markets probably is a good solution eg bittrex this thing to increase transaction volume, I noticed the volume of transactions keeps decreasing and this will make SONM difficult to rise.
Activity: 392
November 20, 2017, 06:55:32 PM

Doh was looking at old road map
November 20, 2017, 06:43:22 PM

Activity: 392
November 20, 2017, 06:40:56 PM

November 20, 2017, 06:29:05 PM
It has been several months now. SONM price continues to gain 1 U.S. cent per month since July and that looks like stable increase to me. Stop looking at the BTC value cuz Bitcoin is in frenzied rally right now. The real value still continues to go up and under the radar of many traders.
I think it's still important to consider the BTC value, both for investors and for traders. After all, BTC will be your benchmark for your crypto portfolio. I wouldn't get too hung up about it, especially when investing. But you should at least know how you've performed against the most important benchmark so you can think of ways to improve yourself even further.

I totally agree. Many people misinterpret the prices because they arent monitoring how their investment performs against BTC, but as most coins are traded against BTC one should always orient himselve on it. Just looking at USD prices makes no sense in my humble opinion. For example could your altcoin portfolio be worth now the exact same USD value as in september, but the BTC value will be drastically decreased. Now do the math and calculate how much BTC you would own if you wouldnt have bought the alts with that BTC and then look how much this BTC amount would be worth in USD (yes in this case it is the right way to evaluate BTC, because BTC is traded in high volume against USD). After this easy calculation one should see if he profitted, stayed at the same level, or if he actually (as in most cases with alts) made a loss. Not speaking against alts here! I love alts!

Couldn't agree more! I remember at the beginning of the year when I bought my first 0.5BTC for about 500 bucks. Less than three days later that 500 bucks was worth 350. My btc amount hadn't decreased however. Same thing goes for alts. In less than 2 months I think the alts will have regained the upper hand, and bitcoin will be again below 50% market value
The thing with Bitcoin is that it's competing against over 1000 altcoins. So 50% is an incredible feat. Even 10% would be massive given the amount of competitors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 20, 2017, 06:06:55 PM
It has been several months now. SONM price continues to gain 1 U.S. cent per month since July and that looks like stable increase to me. Stop looking at the BTC value cuz Bitcoin is in frenzied rally right now. The real value still continues to go up and under the radar of many traders.
I think it's still important to consider the BTC value, both for investors and for traders. After all, BTC will be your benchmark for your crypto portfolio. I wouldn't get too hung up about it, especially when investing. But you should at least know how you've performed against the most important benchmark so you can think of ways to improve yourself even further.

I totally agree. Many people misinterpret the prices because they arent monitoring how their investment performs against BTC, but as most coins are traded against BTC one should always orient himselve on it. Just looking at USD prices makes no sense in my humble opinion. For example could your altcoin portfolio be worth now the exact same USD value as in september, but the BTC value will be drastically decreased. Now do the math and calculate how much BTC you would own if you wouldnt have bought the alts with that BTC and then look how much this BTC amount would be worth in USD (yes in this case it is the right way to evaluate BTC, because BTC is traded in high volume against USD). After this easy calculation one should see if he profitted, stayed at the same level, or if he actually (as in most cases with alts) made a loss. Not speaking against alts here! I love alts!

Couldn't agree more! I remember at the beginning of the year when I bought my first 0.5BTC for about 500 bucks. Less than three days later that 500 bucks was worth 350. My btc amount hadn't decreased however. Same thing goes for alts. In less than 2 months I think the alts will have regained the upper hand, and bitcoin will be again below 50% market value
Activity: 238
November 20, 2017, 05:50:29 PM

Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 05:44:44 PM
Bittrex listing will be a huge pump. would be better when sooner, that not to many investors change the coin

I think so too, a bittrex listing would imply they successfully dealt with the current roadblocks, which to me is a lot more incentive to buy than a new listing honestly, Liqui and Binance are good exchanges. Either way I'm buying Sonm all the way back to the ATH, I'm hoping to get around 100K before the big expected pump in August

August is a long way, i think there will be many milestones before august that push the price over ico level. But i can see no better thing than bittrex sipport in 2017!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 20, 2017, 05:37:02 PM
Bittrex listing will be a huge pump. would be better when sooner, that not to many investors change the coin

I think so too, a bittrex listing would imply they successfully dealt with the current roadblocks, which to me is a lot more incentive to buy than a new listing honestly, Liqui and Binance are good exchanges. Either way I'm buying Sonm all the way back to the ATH, I'm hoping to get around 100K before the big expected pump in August
Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 05:12:13 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 05:06:09 PM

Still choosing contractor to solve security audit? I thought contractor already in contact with exchanges. io said “we are working with company to solve security audit”.
November 20, 2017, 03:53:49 PM
I invested in SOMN at the ICO, and therefore the price seems kind of meh at the moment, but I am hodling long term and am eager to see how this project prospers...
If you have balls just hodl well into 2020 and beyond. I'm having a hard time imagining up scenarios in which SONM fails based on the current evidence.

This coin did not die?
Why would it die in the first place?

I don't think it was a legitimate post. Looks like someone just farming up posts for a signature campaign.

SONM is undead Cheesy
Just like Bitcoin Cheesy https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
Jump to: