Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 211. (Read 444821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2017, 11:12:13 AM
Next year bittrex . The token must first be traded on the other exchanges

next year ? now it's list on Binance .that is very good exchange .and it will be better than bittrex  later

binance is not very known exchange, bittrex is better...

Binance is very promising exchange I think in next few months it will get more attention and some big whales will move to that. Bittrex is having some issues a lot of account got disable without any valid. I think SONM will grow more healthy in future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
November 17, 2017, 11:07:43 AM
It is already being traded on other exchages, but for bottrex or poloniex, they must complete required security audit...if the can make it, I mean achive listing on bittrex or polo, it will be a great success.

i also hope SONM will hit  bottrex or poloniex,but i much care about product.  hope sonm will release soon.
I think almost all sonm communities want the same thing  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 17, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

next year ? now it's list on Binance .that is very good exchange .and it will be better than bittrex  later

binance is not very known exchange, bittrex is better...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

Activity: 288
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 10:56:58 AM
It is already being traded on other exchages, but for bottrex or poloniex, they must complete required security audit...if the can make it, I mean achive listing on bittrex or polo, it will be a great success.

i also hope SONM will hit  bottrex or poloniex,but i much care about product.  hope sonm will release soon.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 10:14:31 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 10:11:13 AM
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Long term hodler
November 17, 2017, 08:40:04 AM
Love to see this coin on exchanges like bittrex and poloniex Cheesy thats where the most volume is  $$$$$$$
Activity: 29
November 17, 2017, 07:30:42 AM
If I have understood (Q&A), it is possible to list SONM on new exchange next month?

What I understood from Q&A is, they working with other companies, to complete security audit and after that, they can apply for listing on poloniex, bittrex, etc...because the conditions are similar.. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 06:32:40 AM
If I have understood (Q&A), it is possible to list SONM on new exchange next month?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 12:38:47 AM
Free Price Alert of SONM on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/sonm/price_alert

Activity: 180
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 09:50:26 PM
Smart Money is on Golem

haha yeah, golem can suck d... SONM ... SONM is way much better than golem shit with no real product, SONM

check this out man https://imgur.com/a/XNwhq
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
November 16, 2017, 07:56:49 PM
Smart Money is on Golem
Problem is, it's not exactly true. I'd say, "smart money" both on golem and sonm.
Activity: 62
November 16, 2017, 07:41:29 PM
Smart Money is on Golem
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
November 16, 2017, 07:31:18 PM
Having stumbled upon this coin by chance, I as a complete noob to cryptocurrency want to spend all the money I can lose into SONM. I aim to store it for the long-term and as such would like to use a paper wallet.

The one thing I can't find out is if that is possible for SONM coins! I can't just generate any random paper wallet, can I? Will I only be able to do it as soon as SONM releases their wallet?

As for SONM itself, keep up the good work, it looks very promising.

Use myetherwallet.
You can print a paper wallet there.
Sonm is an erc20 token so you can send them to an ETH address.
Activity: 1
November 16, 2017, 06:48:02 PM
Having stumbled upon this coin by chance, I as a complete noob to cryptocurrency want to spend all the money I can lose into SONM. I aim to store it for the long-term and as such would like to use a paper wallet.

The one thing I can't find out is if that is possible for SONM coins! I can't just generate any random paper wallet, can I? Will I only be able to do it as soon as SONM releases their wallet?

As for SONM itself, keep up the good work, it looks very promising.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 05:55:25 PM
It is the great project !!! Im strong supporter of this , and im pretty sure its gonna make me rich Smiley im still accumulating more tokens Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2017, 05:40:46 PM
SONM indeed is a greaat project and I am glad I participated in ico.I am still holding my coins and will keep them holding for next 2 years
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 16, 2017, 05:13:51 PM

We want to thank the community for participating in our Q&A, whether you posted a question or just watched along, we genuinely appreciate your time!
For those of you who were unable to watch the session live, we are posting a timestamped version on Youtube.
Thanks everyone!

YouTube Link

thanks so much guys, SOnm will accomplish massive things, in 10 years people will look back and realise they witnessed the birth of internet 2.0
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

We want to thank the community for participating in our Q&A, whether you posted a question or just watched along, we genuinely appreciate your time!
For those of you who were unable to watch the session live, we are posting a timestamped version on Youtube.
Thanks everyone!

YouTube Link[/size]

Thanks for sharing the link, watching it right now since I didn't have the opportunity to participate live! Keep accumulating until next year when moon! Or maybe earlier  Cool
Jump to: