Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 210. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 18, 2017, 12:07:54 PM
How does SONM differ from Golem? SONM seems to promise much more use cases. However, both do not have a production ready product yet.

did you even read anything on this thread? Seems like that answer has been given about 10 billion times, 500 million of which were provided by myself. Golem is grid cloud computing, Sonm is fog computing. The rest of the answer can be found everywhere on this thread.

He certainly did not read it. maybe he just wanted to improve his posting rank. I think we have to be patient with sonm until next year. many ico have problems at the moment. think that is also because many people only care about these shit airdrops

Man I hope sonm stays below 0.1 for at least 7 months from now, that'll give me plenty of time to fill my bags

for 7 months you can abruptly increase their volumes of this coin)) only why are you so sure that the price will be this?
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 11:54:33 AM
How does SONM differ from Golem? SONM seems to promise much more use cases. However, both do not have a production ready product yet.

did you even read anything on this thread? Seems like that answer has been given about 10 billion times, 500 million of which were provided by myself. Golem is grid cloud computing, Sonm is fog computing. The rest of the answer can be found everywhere on this thread.

He certainly did not read it. maybe he just wanted to improve his posting rank. I think we have to be patient with sonm until next year. many ico have problems at the moment. think that is also because many people only care about these shit airdrops

Man I hope sonm stays below 0.1 for at least 7 months from now, that'll give me plenty of time to fill my bags

SONM price is very stable begin from ico ended  ,you have enough time to buy  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 18, 2017, 11:47:24 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 11:31:11 AM

November 18, 2017, 10:47:51 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 10:29:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
November 18, 2017, 06:50:27 AM
Big enterprises as well as other blockchain based projects will be participating in this upcoming blockchain conference. Dubai is open for every innovative project to grow becoming partner with their smart govt project. I also see huge opportunity for SONM to form relation in cloud computing service providing. I will be following for updates to catch up with every single news.
November 18, 2017, 06:41:52 AM
What is the difference between SONM and GOLEM?  Is there any comparison on this question?

Here you go, man, great article

https://blog.sonm.io/the-definitive-showdown-between-golem-iexec-and-now-it-is-sonm-30daf65870da
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
November 18, 2017, 06:30:26 AM
What is the difference between SONM and GOLEM?  Is there any comparison on this question?
November 18, 2017, 06:28:38 AM
Wow, to think that I could benefit the humanity by devoting some of my computer's resources to scientific purposes is astonishing! Just imagine if the gave our scientists even 1% of our computer! It would make their job so easier, and ultimately would improve our own lives! Cool

Absolutely, I think this could revolutionize scientific research, data gathering and rendering, everything
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
November 18, 2017, 06:26:45 AM
Wow, to think that I could benefit the humanity by devoting some of my computer's resources to scientific purposes is astonishing! Just imagine if the gave our scientists even 1% of our computer! It would make their job so easier, and ultimately would improve our own lives! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
November 18, 2017, 06:24:46 AM
Participation in Dubai blockchain event will have long termed impact on SONM. Everyone knows Dubai govt is highly interested to be world's firts blockchain based govt and they is lot of working being done to achieve these milestones. SONM will see huge appreciation and may be make some partnerships benefiting their presence their next week.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 05:57:03 AM
Next year bittrex . The token must first be traded on the other exchanges

I think Binance exchange is more than enough and been having good volume compare to liqui exchange
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
November 17, 2017, 11:59:15 PM
Smart Money is on Golem
Problem is, it's not exactly true. I'd say, "smart money" both on golem and sonm.

Team SONM. It has a lot more features and improvements than Golem, or correct me if I'm wrong. I actually sold all my Golems to buy more SONM, I hope it was a good call an it will pay! hehehe  Cool

Lol. Guys just ignore another troll
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 08:01:23 PM
Have fun in Dubai Sonm team 👍🏼😜
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 03:01:44 PM
Smart Money is on Golem
Problem is, it's not exactly true. I'd say, "smart money" both on golem and sonm.

Team SONM. It has a lot more features and improvements than Golem, or correct me if I'm wrong. I actually sold all my Golems to buy more SONM, I hope it was a good call an it will pay! hehehe  Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 17, 2017, 12:57:24 PM

The GCCBlockchainConference in Dubai 2017 will due from the 22nd to the 23rd November!
Don't miss our talk delivered by Eugenio Alongi, our Marketing Director, on the 22nd!
You will also be able to talk to our team at the SONM stand!
We’ll be live tweeting the photos during the event for those who will not be present http://blockchainconfex.com/

is there a kind of transmission to follow the conference ?
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

The GCCBlockchainConference in Dubai 2017 will due from the 22nd to the 23rd November!
Don't miss our talk delivered by Eugenio Alongi, our Marketing Director, on the 22nd!
You will also be able to talk to our team at the SONM stand!
We’ll be live tweeting the photos during the event for those who will not be present http://blockchainconfex.com/

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 11:43:40 AM
Does anybody have an understanding of where Golem is at compared to sonm in regards to actually buying and selling computational power on a live decentralized network, and mining? Is Golem on a comparable timeline, ahead or behind?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 17, 2017, 11:18:38 AM
lets see , but i know binance is more asian than bittrex, even if bittrex was created in asia ( south korea if i remember )
Jump to: