Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 208. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 254
November 20, 2017, 03:28:50 PM
I invested in SOMN at the ICO, and therefore the price seems kind of meh at the moment, but I am hodling long term and am eager to see how this project prospers...
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
November 20, 2017, 03:26:55 PM
This coin did not die?
Why would it die in the first place?

I don't think it was a legitimate post. Looks like someone just farming up posts for a signature campaign.

SONM is undead Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 20, 2017, 03:03:41 PM
This coin did not die?
Why would it die in the first place?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 20, 2017, 02:34:43 PM
This coin did not die?

It's very much alive, but its sleeping. When this badboy wakes up, the train will leave very, very fast
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 02:25:16 PM
This coin did not die?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
November 20, 2017, 02:23:27 PM
yeahh sonm to the moooonnn  Grin

Too early to say that 2018 is just getting started and the first product release will bring new users who would be renting out their old/new system power and make SONM network more worthy/powerful.This would again be close to more than a year to happen.

I also think we will see some activity in next year when this project will have use case. This is too early to predict about the direction of price movement. SONM will be mega project after the release of that product.
Merit: 834
November 20, 2017, 02:18:54 PM
It has been several months now. SONM price continues to gain 1 U.S. cent per month since July and that looks like stable increase to me. Stop looking at the BTC value cuz Bitcoin is in frenzied rally right now. The real value still continues to go up and under the radar of many traders.
I think it's still important to consider the BTC value, both for investors and for traders. After all, BTC will be your benchmark for your crypto portfolio. I wouldn't get too hung up about it, especially when investing. But you should at least know how you've performed against the most important benchmark so you can think of ways to improve yourself even further.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

Too early to say that 2018 is just getting started and the first product release will bring new users who would be renting out their old/new system power and make SONM network more worthy/powerful.This would again be close to more than a year to happen.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
November 20, 2017, 01:14:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
November 20, 2017, 12:45:02 PM
It has been several months now. SONM price continues to gain 1 U.S. cent per month since July and that looks like stable increase to me. Stop looking at the BTC value cuz Bitcoin is in frenzied rally right now. The real value still continues to go up and under the radar of many traders.
Merit: 635
November 20, 2017, 12:15:37 PM

this coin yesterday after ico completed had a decline that is very detrimental to investors
and long enough also in the price increase
whether tomorrow the coin will decrease as yesterday?

Nobody knows what will happen to the price of the token. Bitcoin ruins the plans of many investors.
But I think it will be time to grow alts.

Bitcoin is not alone in ruining investors' dreams. ICO has ended, marketing has been almost stopped, time  has lessened the interest of ppl  and as a result we are witnessing the decrease of demand. Besides  the question remains whether potential customers  would prefer  a fog computing to  parallel one.
November 20, 2017, 11:44:21 AM
what can we do with sonm after it's launched? who will use it? What is the customer segment?

you'll be able to rent out your computing power, for example for CGI rendering of a storm or even for a movie. Companies can use the network for data processing, data selling, renting out their computing power, creating cheap wifi on a global scale, ... on a much faster and cheaper way than today
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 11:35:45 AM
what can we do with sonm after it's launched? who will use it? What is the customer segment?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 08:33:38 AM
We need to further advertise the SONM currency and make our community grow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 07:27:50 AM
Been patiently holding this coin for a while now. I think it must be time for a double up at least

yes, we may expect that but not now i guess. as you may see, btc is currently bullish, so alts is down.
maybe once btc bearish threand then we might see SNM rise (a bit or huge rise perhaps).

I'm afraid it takes too long for BTC bearish.
November 20, 2017, 04:35:41 AM
Are there any results that could drive the price up?

succeeding in their plans. When they come out with their beta in a few weeks, price will probably triple again. By august 2018, when their network goes live, I'm expecting the price to reach 1$ again
Activity: 41
November 20, 2017, 04:24:35 AM
Are there any results that could drive the price up?
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
November 20, 2017, 04:21:38 AM
Been patiently holding this coin for a while now. I think it must be time for a double up at least

yes, we may expect that but not now i guess. as you may see, btc is currently bullish, so alts is down.
maybe once btc bearish threand then we might see SNM rise (a bit or huge rise perhaps).

We can say the same about all altcoins on the market.But some currencies just raising without any bitcoin influence.For example powerledger,big exchanges=pump)
Activity: 11
November 20, 2017, 04:21:22 AM

The project twists and turns a lot, hurt a lot of people's hearts, the team has been working hard
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
November 20, 2017, 04:13:34 AM

Jump to: