Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 209. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 02:00:31 AM
Hows sonm in dubai guys? Lets make some new good report so we know!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 01:54:36 AM
The more the price remains at current levels, the longer the opportunity to scoop up some more SOMN. With a solid dev team behind this project it's just a matter of them delivering what is scheduled on the roadmap and hopefully at that point in time Bitcoin's uptrend can take a pause.

As long as the team keep working and make progress on their product, the current price of SONM is steal.
Winter is coming.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
November 20, 2017, 12:27:44 AM
The more the price remains at current levels, the longer the opportunity to scoop up some more SOMN. With a solid dev team behind this project it's just a matter of them delivering what is scheduled on the roadmap and hopefully at that point in time Bitcoin's uptrend can take a pause.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 10:10:50 PM
From some sources I have heared that SONM DEV's are leaving ...

Did find Some verry strange things ...
https://github.com/orgs/sonm-io/people
And check their team page ... commits of thoses other dev's are not found??? https://sonm.io/team/

And when checking the githubs of some dev's on their team page they seem not to been working for SONM ...Huh
Pleas proof me wring here I also love this project but this is a big red flag for me ... Huh

Bump

Any info on this?
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
November 19, 2017, 07:27:21 PM

this coin yesterday after ico completed had a decline that is very detrimental to investors
and long enough also in the price increase
whether tomorrow the coin will decrease as yesterday?

Nobody knows what will happen to the price of the token. Bitcoin ruins the plans of many investors.
But I think it will be time to grow alts.
in my trading history bitcoin always ruins every thing and take me to the loss
but sonm will make it and sonm team's work is very good
on twitter they are going to GCC Blockchain Conference  in Dubai and speak about blockchain on 22nd
https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment/status/931556940576149505
its price is little down right now i think it is cheap right now should buy more
but its long project as i researched in the end of 2018 sonm will grow more
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 19, 2017, 01:36:29 PM

this coin yesterday after ico completed had a decline that is very detrimental to investors

Nobody knows what will happen to the price of the token. Bitcoin ruins the plans of many investors.
But I think it will be time to grow alts.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
November 19, 2017, 01:02:39 PM

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 12:38:43 PM
Been patiently holding this coin for a while now. I think it must be time for a double up at least
Activity: 294
November 19, 2017, 10:30:47 AM
hopefully the price of sonm soon rise, too long the price of sonm is very low

I really hope so. It's been a long time since SONM dropped under ICO price.

i am buying SONM every price dump , i hold 300K ,just a small investor,really look forward this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 10:26:53 AM

I really hope so. It's been a long time since SONM dropped under ICO price.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 19, 2017, 10:21:12 AM
I hope it is time to go over 0.1 and stay there Wink
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
November 19, 2017, 10:02:56 AM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 09:42:57 AM
From some sources I have heared that SONM DEV's are leaving ...

Did find Some verry strange things ...
https://github.com/orgs/sonm-io/people
And check their team page ... commits of thoses other dev's are not found??? https://sonm.io/team/

And when checking the githubs of some dev's on their team page they seem not to been working for SONM ...Huh
Pleas proof me wring here I also love this project but this is a big red flag for me ... Huh
Activity: 434
November 19, 2017, 09:37:26 AM

The GCCBlockchainConference in Dubai 2017 will due from the 22nd to the 23rd November!
Don't miss our talk delivered by Eugenio Alongi, our Marketing Director, on the 22nd!
You will also be able to talk to our team at the SONM stand!
We’ll be live tweeting the photos during the event for those who will not be present http://blockchainconfex.com/

Arabic people have a lot of money and I hope they will like this Project, Only few Arabic investors can pump the price to the moon.

Yeah lets build something for Arabic world with Sonm! Then its csn explode!
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 08:18:47 PM

The GCCBlockchainConference in Dubai 2017 will due from the 22nd to the 23rd November!
Don't miss our talk delivered by Eugenio Alongi, our Marketing Director, on the 22nd!
You will also be able to talk to our team at the SONM stand!
We’ll be live tweeting the photos during the event for those who will not be present http://blockchainconfex.com/

Arabic people have a lot of money and I hope they will like this Project, Only few Arabic investors can pump the price to the moon.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
November 18, 2017, 08:13:43 PM
only 1 usd? i say it will be 10 usd  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol  buy sonm guys its cheap  Grin Grin

10 usd is not possible in 2018
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
November 18, 2017, 05:48:12 PM
where the project headquater is located?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 05:43:26 PM
only 1 usd? i say it will be 10 usd  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol  buy sonm guys its cheap  Grin Grin

I have invested heavily in this project, its most promising project and its good price to fill my bags with sonm.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2017, 05:38:02 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 18, 2017, 12:15:08 PM
How does SONM differ from Golem? SONM seems to promise much more use cases. However, both do not have a production ready product yet.

did you even read anything on this thread? Seems like that answer has been given about 10 billion times, 500 million of which were provided by myself. Golem is grid cloud computing, Sonm is fog computing. The rest of the answer can be found everywhere on this thread.

He certainly did not read it. maybe he just wanted to improve his posting rank. I think we have to be patient with sonm until next year. many ico have problems at the moment. think that is also because many people only care about these shit airdrops

Man I hope sonm stays below 0.1 for at least 7 months from now, that'll give me plenty of time to fill my bags

for 7 months you can abruptly increase their volumes of this coin)) only why are you so sure that the price will be this?

I don't know that at all lol, I've got a modest amount but not nearly as much as I'd like. Personally I think after december it won't go below 0.2 anymore, after august we'll sit at 1$ probably
Jump to: