Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 25. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ah yes of course...Random of 0.01% .....perfect mean avg would still be 1/10,000 blocks (unless my math is as bad as my reading skills)
My Whining skills are superb and sharp still!!!

So with 70K blocks found I wonder how many of the random super blocks have actually been found (Not including the initial 200+ superblocks)

HARD FORK COMING?Huh?

Ah good we need a RecycleCoin for the all precious metals from burnt GPU's and Motherboards

Yea, hard fork will most likely just remove super blocks altogether. Here's what is planned, so far, and nearly complete:

Spots Changes 1.0.4

General
- Litecoin cross chatter permanently removed
- Syncing has been sped up
- No more error alerts

Difficulty
- Difficulty adjustments will stay at the same spacing, but the percentage of change per block has been reduced
- Block time is still 70 seconds. These changes will only aim to keep blocks at 70 second intervals. These are NOT to speed it up or slow it down
- The goal is to be between #3-#10 on coinchoose to keep multipools off

Other
- Network settings tweaked
- Optimized IPv4/IPv6/loopback protocol handling
- Finding peers is much faster
- New Block Explorer
- New Icons
- SUPERBLOCKS REMOVED - There was only a 0.01% chance of a block being a 205x super block. There were not many found in the entire 5 months so we are eliminating these completely
- Reward changed from 49 to 48 to compensate for the already found superblocks, but keep the coin life as planned

You can expect the updated client either today or tomorrow most likely, with the hard fork coming about a week later to give everyone time to update

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Ah yes of course...Random of 0.01% .....perfect mean avg would still be 1/10,000 blocks (unless my math is as bad as my reading skills)

So with 70K blocks found I wonder how many of the random super blocks have actually been found (Not including the initial 200+ superblocks)

HARD FORK COMING?Huh?

Ah good we need a RecycleCoin for the all precious metals from burnt GPU's and Motherboards

I'm not sure what your are babbling about in this or your previous post ^^
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

HARD FORK COMING?Huh?

legendary
What are the odds that a pool that found 150 blocks did not find ONE super block.....100%
cryptocoins.net must be fools trap..I mine there I am fool

VAR diff is NOT working on this pool.....diff never changes from 16...regardless of hashrate...

many of the other .net pools by this dude also big ripoff

The odds of any block being are super block are 0.01% - There is no cumulative results; you could hit 1029382 super blocks in a row, or the entire Spots network may never get one. Uunless someone else can back up what you are saying, I'll leave the pool in the OP and give them the benefit of the doubt

Either way, Spots 1.0.4 will be removing super blocks during the hard fork anyway
What are the odds that a pool that found 150 blocks did not find ONE super block.....100%

VAR diff is NOT working on this pool.....diff never changes from 16...regardless of hashrate...

well the odds of finding a super block is not THAT high even when you mined 150 blocks, just saying Smiley
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

legendary
No-no, i even know who is here. Now there are not one, little more, but this guy is here. He dumped and now trying to bought back. But another 2 traders blocks him from this.
PS: i didn't count bots as persons, but see this bots and see to whom they belong in this situation. It's clear enough.. I don't want to tell you how i know and how i see that, but i am.

Unless someone bought and sold over $20,000 USD to themselves yesterday, I don't think that's the case
Activity: 357
No-no, i even know who is here. Now there are not one, little more, but this guy is here. He dumped and now trying to bought back. But another 2 traders blocks him from this.
PS: i didn't count bots as persons, but see this bots and see to whom they belong in this situation. It's clear enough.. I don't want to tell you how i know and how i see that, but i am.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Watched for some time and i see only one person who wants to sell his coins with fake support mini-walls.
1st. If someone with litle or moderate amount coins blocking path to his sell order he can step before this order or step more before this order until price is lower than his average and then he buy this order.
2nd. He jumps higher and make little buy support and become angry if someone sell to him. He adds all he bought to his sell order and make his order first at sell (by jumping over big orders or buy buying little orders). After noone shows interest to his sell order he buys some from his order to show interest. After sometime he repeats this.
3rd. Really now there are no much interest in buying. Only this person with his fake buy support..
It's a common mistake to think that the market is one person. It is probably at least a few traders. There are bots that autotrade so they won't be angry, rather just resubmit any taken orders to try to lock in profits.

There are lots of similarities with penny stocks. Everything is very short term, if you promise the world in 6 months time the price will fall. People also forget the downs when it goes up. The price is down over3 days but people celebrate because it is up in the last 6hours.  The "I wouldn't want to be out over the weekend" "average down" and "the paid deramper"  ideas are all also true of penny stocks markets.

People tend to buy high and sell low, the price is low now so buying will also be low.
Watched for some time and i see only one person who wants to sell his coins with fake support mini-walls.
1st. If someone with litle or moderate amount coins blocking path to his sell order he can step before this order or step more before this order until price is lower than his average and then he buy this order.
2nd. He jumps higher and make little buy support and become angry if someone sell to him. He adds all he bought to his sell order and make his order first at sell (by jumping over big orders or buy buying little orders). After noone shows interest to his sell order he buys some from his order to show interest. After sometime he repeats this.
3rd. Really now there are no much interest in buying. Only this person with his fake buy support..
Activity: 47
Merit: 24
Go go go! The sky is the limit!
legendary
Spots up 93% while everything else is down  Wink
legendary
Nearly $10k USD of trading volume so far today. Recovery?

Price is going up up up ^^

As long as buy support keeps following, it has a lot of room to grow. There's no sell walls at all. There is no other coin that will make you a higher % - All the other coins this low are dead or have no dev. I am about to breath a second wind into this bitch. Whoever has some now is going to love Spots in a few weeks

Already up 75% today alone before WorkForCrypto is back up

Price is going up up up ^^
legendary
legendary
Out of curiosity, did you invest any money into Spots, or did you mine everything?

Mined a little at the august, but this crazy jumps of difficulty stopped me from mining. I mined more when just mined litecoins.
After that i invested some of bitcoins. Price dropped and i bought more, then price dropped more.. so on. Then i leave this, maybe at the end of september or begin-mid of october. Then at the end of november or first days of december saw that price is rising and bought some at 18000-22000.. Totally i spent about 1.5-2 btc. Don't want to open excel now to find exact numbers. But after jumping to 30000 and then fall down i lost about 80% of investments.

The fork will help with the difficulty jumps
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Out of curiosity, did you invest any money into Spots, or did you mine everything?

Mined a little at the august, but this crazy jumps of difficulty stopped me from mining. I mined more when just mined litecoins.
After that i invested some of bitcoins. Price dropped and i bought more, then price dropped more.. so on. Then i leave this, maybe at the end of september or begin-mid of october. Then at the end of november or first days of december saw that price is rising and bought some at 18000-22000.. Totally i spent about 1.5-2 btc. Don't want to open excel now to find exact numbers. But after jumping to 30000 and then fall down i lost about 80% of investments.
Ah, I can understand why you're so upset now. If I were you, I'd still buy a few Spots right now, since the price is so crazy low. Even if the value only goes up to .6 (which is still somewhat undervalued, imo), you'd double your investment. With the coin going on WorkForCrypto and getting a new wallet this week, I find it unlikely that the price will stay this low for much longer, and I hugely doubt that it'll drop even farther.

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I wish you luck. Really. I was in your ship from beginning of august. But constantly price moved to a bottom.
About devcoin - this was not me who said here that you will add devcoin next to workforcrypto, not spots. But after some time and falling price you said
Devcoins is not next. We had problems with the daemon a while back. Spots is next
So this says that you previously wish to do something with devcoin, so you have some relations with them.
If you working hard - ok. But from august anyone see no new improvements, fixes, wallets, features, shops, etc etc etc. Only thing that happened from that moment - semi-stable blockchain explorer, few pools, relisting at coinchoose and (!) listing at coinmarketcap. It's all good, but not enough.
I wish you that you find someone who can help you programming faster and whom you can trust this work.
But this time i watching from outside this ship and for that moment i did not a mistake but good move for my depo. Because now price moves down. Maybe after 14+/- feb 2013 price will turn opposite, submarine transofrms to lightspeed rocket and price goes "to da jupiter". When time comes - i may return my survived btc's to buy what i'm sold and maybe little more.
Pages:
Jump to: