Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 26. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 24
Well it's back over $100k market cap again. This is going to be a fun weekend on Cryptsy

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/81

Nice Cheesy

Good to know man.

I'm prepared for the weekend Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Well it's back over $100k market cap again. This is going to be a fun weekend on Cryptsy

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/81
legendary
I wish you luck. Really. I was in your ship from beginning of august. But constantly price moved to a bottom.
About devcoin - this was not me who said here that you will add devcoin next to workforcrypto, not spots. But after some time and falling price you said
Devcoins is not next. We had problems with the daemon a while back. Spots is next
So this says that you previously wish to do something with devcoin, so you have some relations with them.
If you working hard - ok. But from august anyone see no new improvements, fixes, wallets, features, shops, etc etc etc. Only thing that happened from that moment - semi-stable blockchain explorer, few pools, relisting at coinchoose and (!) listing at coinmarketcap. It's all good, but not enough.
I wish you that you find someone who can help you programming faster and whom you can trust this work.
But this time i watching from outside this ship and for that moment i did not a mistake but good move for my depo. Because now price moves down. Maybe after 14+/- feb 2013 price will turn opposite, submarine transofrms to lightspeed rocket and price goes "to da jupiter". When time comes - i may return my survived btc's to buy what i'm sold and maybe little more.

I like Devcoin's purpose, that's why we were going to add it to WorkForCrypto. I have nothing to do with that coin, or any other coin other than the previously mentioned 3. Devcoin pays for writing articles and we are giving people a way to earn crypto by doing services on that site. Their code is shit, though, and the daemon that came from it was garbage, so we put it on the back burner for now to get Spots up this week

If you guys want quick fixes that will break again a week later and constant updating, I can do that. I, however, prefer to only update when I'm positive it will work, so you only have to update once and never again. The network and client work fine, there is just a simple Litecoin sync error message. It's purely cosmetic, I don't know why it's such a big deal, but it's fixed in the new client, regardless, and won't ever happen again

This gives me a good reason to update the code anyway. We released Spots back in August and a lot has changed since then. There are about 10 backend optimizations we are doing that you will never even know about, but you will definitely feel the improvements
legendary
Ok, just read through the last page

Honestly, those of you who jumped ship, I can't blame you. But I can tell you that now is a great time to buy back even cheaper. If you got out at 5000, now is the time to get twice what you bailed on

I'm still around. Client update and WorkForCrypto addition both coming this week. The coin has never broken and the network has never forked. That's a lot more than you can say for a lot of coins

The physical Peercoins are coming from China and will be distributed from both USA and Australia to offer worldwide purchasing and shipping, but we are still not ready to release those yet. I shouldn't have even said anything about those until we had them
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
I wish you luck. Really. I was in your ship from beginning of august. But constantly price moved to a bottom.
About devcoin - this was not me who said here that you will add devcoin next to workforcrypto, not spots. But after some time and falling price you said
Devcoins is not next. We had problems with the daemon a while back. Spots is next
So this says that you previously wish to do something with devcoin, so you have some relations with them.
If you working hard - ok. But from august anyone see no new improvements, fixes, wallets, features, shops, etc etc etc. Only thing that happened from that moment - semi-stable blockchain explorer, few pools, relisting at coinchoose and (!) listing at coinmarketcap. It's all good, but not enough.
I wish you that you find someone who can help you programming faster and whom you can trust this work.
But this time i watching from outside this ship and for that moment i did not a mistake but good move for my depo. Because now price moves down. Maybe after 14+/- feb 2013 price will turn opposite, submarine transofrms to lightspeed rocket and price goes "to da jupiter". When time comes - i may return my survived btc's to buy what i'm sold and maybe little more.
legendary
The fact that it's at the bottom of the list and I'm still actively developing it, as well as uses and services for it should show you I'm doing my best. The other 2 coins are doing fine, not sure why you think this one won't reach the multi million cap TIX has reached, when I'm doing basically the same thing for both of them

Most coins don't even have a dev after 5 months, yet here I am. Still working for it
legendary
Yes, good move. Anyone kho asking for transaction details of payments are crazy mad persons. Nothing to say.
And this honest person (iGS) stated few time that he have no btc's but at previous message he saying that now there time to buy so much coins he ever can mine.
And I have not written anything crazy. Anyone able to fully check out what I wrote. And about cents, and the lack of answers about unwanted questions. And so on..

I'm not involved with Devcoin, CENT, or any other nonsense you are spewing, so not sure why you are bothering to bring it here. I am involved with Spots, Copper Bars, and Tickets right now. That's it

I'm not going to argue with you. Your mind is obviously made up that I'm an asshole and my coins are shit, so it's pointless
Yes, good move. Anyone kho asking for transaction details of payments are crazy mad persons. Nothing to say.
And this honest person (iGS) stated few time that he have no btc's but at previous message he saying that now there time to buy so much coins he ever can mine.
And I have not written anything crazy. Anyone able to fully check out what I wrote. And about cents, and the lack of answers about unwanted questions. And so on..
legendary
iGotSpots, nice seeing the improvments Smiley

Keep going Smiley

I never gave up on Spots.

Thanks for sticking around. I haven't given up, either  Wink

Honestly, I like starting from the bottom of the list again. This gives me time to buy more than I could ever mine
Activity: 47
Merit: 24
iGotSpots said that he fixed crosschatting with litecoin in 1.0.2.0-unk-nug. That's not correct.
Now he said he fixed that in 1.0.4.0 (did i remember right?). Before that he said something about christmas update. Where is christmas windows wallet? Where is 1.0.4.0 windows wallet? Original post just linked to august version.
He didn't showed public data about transactions with paying for his shares, he said that there was a partner that did shares part. But this is not business if one of partners leaving business and other partner have no responsibility for that part to customers.
No responsibility for any words. Very unprofessional. Who knows iGotSpots personally? He said that he is very good dev and only one who didn't scammed anyone.
What i see from previous messages - there are some words about devcoin? Devcoin forked by... shakezula?.. But wait... shakezula forked CENT aka Pen(n)i(e)s? Hmmm. But this is really scamcoin! Code has specially placed error.. you must know about it. Fast end of pow-mining, no chances to fully understand code, then pos-mining with error that gives opportunity to have 10000x times more of stakes than must be..
iGotSpots did not appeal all of the above, he simply evades full and accurate answers. Bad business. We rolling back to 100 satoshis per spot.
Now there is 3.7 mil of spots. A month ago there was little more that 2mil? But wait.. He said he wants 2mil$ of market cap. 2mil$ for 2mil spots or 2mil$ for 3.7mil spots? or 2mil$ for 20mil spots? How much spots will be total? He never answered that question.

These are the ramblings of a crazy person. I assume that anyone with any knowledge at all will treat any of your posts after this one with the (no) attention they deserve

(Sorry, but I have to add you to ignore now. You are mad at a lot of things that have nothing to do with me)

iGotSpots, nice seeing the improvments Smiley

Keep going Smiley

I never gave up on Spots.
legendary
iGotSpots said that he fixed crosschatting with litecoin in 1.0.2.0-unk-nug. That's not correct.
Now he said he fixed that in 1.0.4.0 (did i remember right?). Before that he said something about christmas update. Where is christmas windows wallet? Where is 1.0.4.0 windows wallet? Original post just linked to august version.
He didn't showed public data about transactions with paying for his shares, he said that there was a partner that did shares part. But this is not business if one of partners leaving business and other partner have no responsibility for that part to customers.
No responsibility for any words. Very unprofessional. Who knows iGotSpots personally? He said that he is very good dev and only one who didn't scammed anyone.
What i see from previous messages - there are some words about devcoin? Devcoin forked by... shakezula?.. But wait... shakezula forked CENT aka Pen(n)i(e)s? Hmmm. But this is really scamcoin! Code has specially placed error.. you must know about it. Fast end of pow-mining, no chances to fully understand code, then pos-mining with error that gives opportunity to have 10000x times more of stakes than must be..
iGotSpots did not appeal all of the above, he simply evades full and accurate answers. Bad business. We rolling back to 100 satoshis per spot.
Now there is 3.7 mil of spots. A month ago there was little more that 2mil? But wait.. He said he wants 2mil$ of market cap. 2mil$ for 2mil spots or 2mil$ for 3.7mil spots? or 2mil$ for 20mil spots? How much spots will be total? He never answered that question.

These are the ramblings of a crazy person. I assume that anyone with any knowledge at all will treat any of your posts after this one with the (no) attention they deserve

(Sorry, but I have to add you to ignore now. You are mad at a lot of things that have nothing to do with me)
Question #3 again without answer. "Yes" is not an answer.
legendary
1 - Should have a link on Thursday. It's going to be a hard fork set to occur at a future block so pools/exchanges can update
2 - No, but I don't think he's a scammer
3 - Yes

Here's a list of upcoming changes in the new client. We are only working on 2 things on that list then it's ready to go

Spots Changes 1.0.4

Difficulty
- Difficulty adjustments will stay at the same spacing, but the percentage of change per block has been reduced
- Block time is still 70 seconds. These changes will only aim to keep blocks at 70 second intervals. These are NOT to speed it up or slow it down
- The goal is to be between #3-#10 on coinchoose to keep multipools off

Other
- Network settings tweaked
- Optimized IPv4/IPv6/loopback protocol handling
- Finding peers is much faster
- New Block Explorer
- New Icons
- SUPERBLOCKS REMOVED - There was only a 0.01% chance of a block being a 205x super block. There were not many found in the entire 5 months so we are eliminating these completely
- Reward changed from 49 to 48 to compensate for the already found superblocks, but keep the coin life as planned
iGotSpots, that's good, but not enough.
Answer three questions without avoiding them or change topic.

1. Where and when regular users can download updated client withoud need of dances with shaman drum to make it work proper? Witout need to block ports/add peers etc?
2. Is you working with shakezula (== scammer)?
3. Did you or your (ex-)partner finished paying for shares that you and your (ex-)partner had to pay to shareholders? If yes, you paid them as promised - how we all can see transactions of this pays off? If we cannot see this - why we cannot see?

Simple three questions. It's a matter of life or death of all your coins.
legendary
We are currently doing maintenance on WorkForCrypto.com to get Spots added. The site will be up, but not functional, until we are done

Spots will be added and WorkForCrypto.com will be up and running again with Spots by Friday (1/10/2014)
Wow, last battle light vs dark? Cheesy
Ones who juuumps from submarine attacked by whom jumps to?. Good show. Big volume. Nice try to save coin. Yep.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Well I've made my decision, and it is final.

I have 5200SPT coins and I'll hold them. I'll trust iGotSpots till the end, and if Spots die, at least he tried.

If I lost these, it was a risk that I assumed to take, and will not blame anyone.

iGotSopts, just give your best, and you will still have users trusting you Wink

The original and only ETA of 1.0.4.0  was this week. I'm not sure why you seem determined to drive the value of SPT down even farther than a broken wallet already has, but it'd be nice if you performed your sabotage if and when it'll be deserved, rather than just before the dev's attempt to fix everything that you're complaining about.

Nice to see true believers in IGotSpots; unfortunately the only party that should be blamed is the developer himself. Dude promises all of these updates yet fails to deliver. He STILL hasn't posted the transaction ID from the other poster who requested a refund.

And now the downhill slide of Spots is the result.

IF IGotSpots fixes the coin issues as he repeatedly promised (and keeps failing to deliver) maybe people will want to jump back on board but if you have to bet...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

SPT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The original and only ETA of 1.0.4.0  was this week. I'm not sure why you seem determined to drive the value of SPT down even farther than a broken wallet already has, but it'd be nice if you performed your sabotage if and when it'll be deserved, rather than just before the dev's attempt to fix everything that you're complaining about.
Pages:
Jump to: