Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 27. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Now you can buy 5000 Spots for 0.1 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
69th out of 70, go on Spots, you can do it! Only Fedoracoin to "overtake"!
Activity: 47
Merit: 24
Well I've made my decision, and it is final.

I have 5200SPT coins and I'll hold them. I'll trust iGotSpots till the end, and if Spots die, at least he tried.

If I lost these, it was a risk that I assumed to take, and will not blame anyone.

iGotSopts, just give your best, and you will still have users trusting you Wink
legendary
Looks like the "weak hands' or 'loss cutters' have won out. Hopefully I can make back someof the losses on one of the million new active coins.
Can the last one out turn off the lights?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Well how can you expect a high price when 0 of the projects planned are released?

I didn't expect high price, that's why i jumped off this "train/rocket/submarine" at 5200-4800. And kslavik didn't recieved what he must recieve, and TmottaDing... here is just only promises. Sad to understand that i've lost here my money. Price will fall more, anyone can save something before not too late. There are lot of other new coins that have potential. This is very slow project. It can survive and live only if dev will be very fast. But it's nearly impossible.
Activity: 245
And how is 1.0.4 going? Smiley

Doing well..
65    Spots    $ 66,981    $ 0.018    3,706,907 SPT    $ 1,340    -42.85 %

Well how can you expect a high price when 0 of the projects planned are released?

Doing well..
65    Spots    $ 66,981    $ 0.018    3,706,907 SPT    $ 1,340    -42.85 %
Devcoins is not next. We had problems with the daemon a while back. Spots is next

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Well Tickets have been doing very well in the last couple of weeks, Spots time will come, hopefully sooner rather than later. Igotspots doesn't keep to his own timelines very well!

Hardfork to fix all issues, added to workforcryto (not the next coin, devcoin will be the next one), and Silver Peercoins only buy able with spots are all overdue now.  Let's hope they all happen soon.

Only the hard fork is overdue. The rest don't have a timeline on them. I shouldn't have even mentioned either one, yet. The Peercoins also aren't silver

There are two types of coins. FOTM coins and long term coins. Spots is a long term pick
Well I'm not going to go back and quote, but before the end of 2013, in the next few days, in the next week etc have all be uttered. Admittedly I assumed the coins would be silver, especially as they can be bought with Spots... But no matter.

I see why people are selling out. No alts are long term picks, there are so many new coins that if something isnt done soon, spots will die.

Reading that dev coins will be the next coin added to workforcrypto was a bit of a kick in the teeth. Maybe this thread should be renamed.

Devcoins is not next. We had problems with the daemon a while back. Spots is next
Ok, I'm waiting for the new rise of the SPT for about 1 month now... REALLY starting to stop believing in spots... It's a shame because I really had confidence on it Sad

Well, I think the coin still has a chance if he still plans to release everything he has talked about.
To me it does not really matter as long as he does launch these things. If the price shoots up in 1 week or 1 month does not really matter to me.
Ok, I'm waiting for the new rise of the SPT for about 1 month now... REALLY starting to stop believing in spots... It's a shame because I really had confidence on it Sad
legendary
Well Tickets have been doing very well in the last couple of weeks, Spots time will come, hopefully sooner rather than later. Igotspots doesn't keep to his own timelines very well!

Hardfork to fix all issues, added to workforcryto (not the next coin, devcoin will be the next one), and Silver Peercoins only buy able with spots are all overdue now.  Let's hope they all happen soon.

Only the hard fork is overdue. The rest don't have a timeline on them. I shouldn't have even mentioned either one, yet. The Peercoins also aren't silver

There are two types of coins. FOTM coins and long term coins. Spots is a long term pick
Well I'm not going to go back and quote, but before the end of 2013, in the next few days, in the next week etc have all be uttered. Admittedly I assumed the coins would be silver, especially as they can be bought with Spots... But no matter.

I see why people are selling out. No alts are long term picks, there are so many new coins that if something isnt done soon, spots will die.

Reading that dev coins will be the next coin added to workforcrypto was a bit of a kick in the teeth. Maybe this thread should be renamed.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Spots doing well. Ten fold drop from 30k to 3k. Thanx to my ass she realized that this rocket is out of fuel and i jumped from it at 5100-4800.
draceus, you said "if you are only bringing negativity" about my words. Am i was wrong? It's not only negativity. I was with spots enough time.. Even more - i have big hope with them and was little more happy that spots created in my birthday. But too much time spent and money. That's all.
I'm not quite sure what you were expecting, but none of the changes that promise to raise the market cap have even left the testing stage, let alone had a chance to make an impact.
PS: did some research a week or two ago. Pump to 30000 was done by russian group, not you.

kslavik, я пpoпycтил. Oн тeбe вepнyл 5*0.4 биткa?
legendary
Spots doing well. Ten fold drop from 30k to 3k. Thanx to my ass she realized that this rocket is out of fuel and i jumped from it at 5100-4800.
draceus, you said "if you are only bringing negativity" about my words. Am i was wrong? It's not only negativity. I was with spots enough time.. Even more - i have big hope with them and was little more happy that spots created in my birthday. But too much time spent and money. That's all.

Weak hands and all that
legendary

legendary

Hardfork to fix all issues, added to workforcryto (not the next coin, devcoin will be the next one), and Silver Peercoins only buy able with spots are all overdue now.  Let's hope they all happen soon.
If you are still involved with Spots sorry for your losses. I have tried to warn all of the Bullshit.
 bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259764.msg4027448#msg4027448

What do you mean? :O

What's going on?
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
If you are still involved with Spots sorry for your losses. I have tried to warn all of the Bullshit.
 bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259764.msg4027448#msg4027448
Pages:
Jump to: