Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 33. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Oh so IGotSpots.com was a partnership, which was never declared prior. Thus the entity of IGotSpots has desolved, since the partner left? So what entity are you operating under? Or is this just more spouting?

Nope, business is still running, but since you have declined my offer to repay you a second time, there's not much else I can do to please you at this point. You realize you are this worked up over investing $40 right? I've offered to pay it back multiple times, now

To be fair I don't know why every is calling you "thief and liar".

From what I have seen in this thread you have been more then helpful towards people with issues regarding spots.
Like you said I have seen you offer to pay him back several times in this thread.
I just don't get what all the fuzz is about.

I have invested 2 btc in iGotSpots too, but had no repayment of the investment after 2 emails to [email protected] and PM here, I was not contacted back with any offers of repayment.

No tx Id was ever posted here as a prof of any repayment to any of the investors

Date: 8/8/2013 16:18
To: 15pL3mUEfNLLiEGsACXBhTukzZP6obh8ww (own address, label: _______ ______)
Credit: 2.00 BTC
Net amount: +2.00 BTC (5 Shares of iGotSpots.com public investment)
Transaction ID: c2090e0993a4ac24e77aa8915e3f52640c3b9c2f45bc0c4f3dd36f1cd83d198b
Activity: 245
Oh so IGotSpots.com was a partnership, which was never declared prior. Thus the entity of IGotSpots has desolved, since the partner left? So what entity are you operating under? Or is this just more spouting?

Nope, business is still running, but since you have declined my offer to repay you a second time, there's not much else I can do to please you at this point. You realize you are this worked up over investing $40 right? I've offered to pay it back multiple times, now

To be fair I don't know why every is calling you "thief and liar".

From what I have seen in this thread you have been more then helpful towards people with issues regarding spots.
Like you said I have seen you offer to pay him back several times in this thread.
I just don't get what all the fuzz is about.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
legendary
First off Robert aka "IGotSpots" as I have said in other posts I have tried your emails both [email protected] and [email protected] and also have tried to pm you. I no longer have any trust in you doing anything you say. I have repeatedly asked for the tx hash of the payment you have said you sent, which you will not supply. As far as the bullshit you are referring to it has all come from you. You have lied that any payments have been sent, and now you say you don't pay attention to the forum posts to excuse your no reply. You are full of SHIT. You're a Scammer. And now I see why you don't even clean carpets anymore. Once again I will ask "Send the tx hash of payment sent, I will audit my Cryptsy wallet that the payment from you came from and we will see if you are a liar and thief." Every minute that passes without that tx hash, is you wasting time to con others. It is no longer about my .4 BTC investment, I am tired of you making it out that I am playing some fucking game on this forum over .4 BTC. The ball is in your court, provide the tx hash or claim your scammer tag.

I've already told you. My old partner did the shares. O offered to pay you back in full from my own collection even though he says he had already paid you
First off Robert aka "IGotSpots" as I have said in other posts I have tried your emails both [email protected] and [email protected] and also have tried to pm you. I no longer have any trust in you doing anything you say. I have repeatedly asked for the tx hash of the payment you have said you sent, which you will not supply. As far as the bullshit you are referring to it has all come from you. You have lied that any payments have been sent, and now you say you don't pay attention to the forum posts to excuse your no reply. You are full of SHIT. You're a Scammer. And now I see why you don't even clean carpets anymore. Once again I will ask "Send the tx hash of payment sent, I will audit my Cryptsy wallet that the payment from you came from and we will see if you are a liar and thief." Every minute that passes without that tx hash, is you wasting time to con others. It is no longer about my .4 BTC investment, I am tired of you making it out that I am playing some fucking game on this forum over .4 BTC. The ball is in your court, provide the tx hash or claim your scammer tag.
Great to see responses from igotspots here, a nice Christmas present, hopefully it can start a spot revival!

Indeed!
To be honest I still have faith in the coin, especially now hearing that the projects he talked about earlier are still going to be coming.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Great to see responses from igotspots here, a nice Christmas present, hopefully it can start a spot revival!
legendary
They are made in China, but we w distributor in both  America and Australia, so we are going to be able to offer global shipping
legendary
First design: https://i.imgur.com/YFxGCgt.jpg
It will look about this color and definition: https://i.imgur.com/7t2oJxA.jpg

"PEFECTIONISM" at second picture.. cool

Yea, we aren't doing that coin, but they sent that as an example. The green will be hand painted on there
Activity: 357
legendary
I'll probably get yelled at for posting which coin we are doing first, but whatever

They will be loaded with PPC on the obverse side private key. Not sure if they will be individual QR codes or just anti tamper hologram stickers, yet, though

Cool.  Glad I'm wrong and there is more to it.  I don't want to be a hater, I am just trying to understand.  You've at least come through with some designs. A little public communication even when busy will go a long ways. THx.

I tend to miss posts on the thread but pm is an easy way to contact me
Activity: 405
I'll probably get yelled at for posting which coin we are doing first, but whatever

They will be loaded with PPC on the obverse side private key. Not sure if they will be individual QR codes or just anti tamper hologram stickers, yet, though

Cool.  Glad I'm wrong and there is more to it.  I don't want to be a hater, I am just trying to understand.  You've at least come through with some designs. A little public communication even when busy will go a long ways. THx.
legendary

legendary

The only way you'd ever be able to buy bullion with these is at a bad price.  Think about it, either the price of the SPOTS when exchanged into USD will cover the price of the metal or they don't.  The idea that there will be bullion only purchasable by SPOTS seems a bit silly to me.  He isn't going to take a loss selling you metal when he can't make a profit.  So what is the value of the coin here?  Sounds like a con angle to me.  It sounds very marketable.  "Coins straight to bullion"  For this to work, he sells metal coins for spots, then he has to hope he can offload the SPOTS while the price still makes him a profit.  Why not just take any coin?  

I completely hope I'm wrong, but I've started reading about some of these coins I bought.  Trying to understand what value they have longterm.  My foray into SPOTS was initially pure speculation.  I bought a lot because the price went down in recent crash when I assumed there was more to the coin.  You can have coins minted all day long, but it takes a decent amount of capital.  I don't think this dude will have it.

I'm not selling my small holding that I have left after reversing my position, but I think we'll going to need to get lucky to see it rise from current prices.  That or mass speculation dumping tons of capital blindly into markets.

They are not about the actual value of the metal. They will be made with fillers; the actual value is in the private key on the back. They will be custom minted with the logo of other coins and either custom QR codes or hologram stickers on the back loaded with the coin on the logo. You will only be able to purchase them with Spots, but they are loaded with other coins. There's also 2 other projects we are in development on right now, hence my less than every day appearance on these forums, now

Anyone who still didn't get repaid, please email me directly at [email protected] - NOT shares@igotspots - Anyone just spouting bullshit don't bother
Activity: 405

The only way you'd ever be able to buy bullion with these is at a bad price.  Think about it, either the price of the SPOTS when exchanged into USD will cover the price of the metal or they don't.  The idea that there will be bullion only purchasable by SPOTS seems a bit silly to me.  He isn't going to take a loss selling you metal when he can't make a profit.  So what is the value of the coin here?  Sounds like a con angle to me.  It sounds very marketable.  "Coins straight to bullion"  For this to work, he sells metal coins for spots, then he has to hope he can offload the SPOTS while the price still makes him a profit.  Why not just take any coin? 

I completely hope I'm wrong, but I've started reading about some of these coins I bought.  Trying to understand what value they have longterm.  My foray into SPOTS was initially pure speculation.  I bought a lot because the price went down in recent crash when I assumed there was more to the coin.  You can have coins minted all day long, but it takes a decent amount of capital.  I don't think this dude will have it.

I'm not selling my small holding that I have left after reversing my position, but I think we'll going to need to get lucky to see it rise from current prices.  That or mass speculation dumping tons of capital blindly into markets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tired of bad or laggy pools?  Want a dedicated server pool that takes your mining seriously??

We have a great spots pool that is up 24/7.  It's always been challenging to find a good spots pool but make sure you visit us and keep us on the ready for when you want to mine spots!

http://SPT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

- Gobs of server power and network bandwidth (256MB DDR3 RAM, 1GB backbone)
- Dedicated server with redundant server setup.
- Backups every 30 minutes
- No lag, no hassle.
- 24/7, no downtime.
- Stratum/Vardiff/2% fee for keeping pool alive and running well
Well Hell that seems sensible, Spots already made off with people's money. If he befriends those he has not yet scammed in pm, he has a chance at their money too. This thread has very little attention in Spots mind.
I asked him if Spots is dead, he said no, they have plans for bullion crypto coins only buyable with spots.
As a pre December craziness, not premined, not mined out in no time coin, it has the specs of a coin that should be supported. We just need igotspots to sort of the few issues and it'd be good to go.

phew, well that's good for me since I held my coins!

Thanks for sharing this information
Pages:
Jump to: