Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 32. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I like it. Have you considered trying new alts too?
Doge and cat are crazily popular, I am sure people would like the physical coins while they are still hot.

(I wouldnt personally buy doge or cat, Internet memes aren't my thing, I like fundamentals, that's why spots interests me)

Ideally, the plan is to do several other coins, but we will have to see how the Peercoins go. I'm not into the flavor of the month coins. We'll only do coins that are well established. Most likely will start with those in the top 10 market cap

These are the type of scratch offs I'm talking about, but they would be circle

I'm not big on them either, but "the community" are. They will be the ones that buy the coins too. I reckon Doge, quark and cat would be the biggest sellers now.

If any thread readers agree with me, then reply!

The loudest communities are the ones least likely to actually use that coin for anything other than converting to BTC -> Fiat
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Doge and cat are crazily popular, I am sure people would like the physical coins while they are still hot.

(I wouldnt personally buy doge or cat, Internet memes aren't my thing, I like fundamentals, that's why spots interests me)

Ideally, the plan is to do several other coins, but we will have to see how the Peercoins go. I'm not into the flavor of the month coins. We'll only do coins that are well established. Most likely will start with those in the top 10 market cap

I'm not big on them either, but "the community" are. They will be the ones that buy the coins too. I reckon Doge, quark and cat would be the biggest sellers now.

If any thread readers agree with me, then reply!
legendary
And the projects being released before the end of the year? It's December 27th in an hour or 2...

Spots will be added to WorkForCrypto.com by the end of this weekend

We are still waiting on a few responses and quotes on custom designs before ordering the first batch of physical coins (PPC logo and Peercoin loaded), purchasable ONLY WITH SPOTS

So, they have money to order same physical coins, but they don't have any money to pay back their investors as promised?

Only 3 of you are having issues out of about 60. I believe I have been talking with you in email, but now you are upset that I won't provide you the transactions details of other users. Sorry, but I won't do that.

Everyone's privacy will be protected

What kind of business are you running if you don't have any trace of who/when got paid (the data could be anonymous). Please post any tx id (you can post mine)

I'm not asking for private data (like first name/last name or anything like that), I'm asking for a block chain tx id (which are public anyways) which would show that you paid any of your investors back. Bitcoin addresses are not private as long as they are not connected to a real person.

Are there any investors over here that got paid back by iGotSpots? Please, respond and post a tx Id or just say when and how much you got paid back.

I was offered by iGotSpots to be paid 200$ (I said yes to this offer but still no payment from him) instead of 2BTC I have invested in his company. Shares were priced in BTC but now when the price of BTC has risen he doesn't want to pay back in BTC but only willing to pay 1/5 of the original amount in $. I bet he would have no problem paying back in BTC if the price of BTC would fall in those 4 months. There is just no way for investor to win in this situation, is there?

Anybody thinks it is fair? Please post.

3 out of around 60 people are claiming they didn't get paid back. I'll believe the 50+ that things worked fine. I am offering you your money back on top of what is already shown as being paid out. If you want it, email me

You haven't accepted the offer

"I am offering you your money back on top of what is already shown as being paid out. " Where did you make this payment to? Please, post my tx id or an address where this payment went to.

I don't think you had 50 people who invested in your business. I looked at your wallet and only saw 4-5 people who actually invested.

I'm accepting an offer of 200$ instead of 2BTC (it is better than nothing). Pay back to this address: 15Ac2gmor6VAQg7y5LhE9cyKZxndcyeiJY

Everyone had unique deposit addresses and there were multiple wallets

Payment sent
legendary
And the projects being released before the end of the year? It's December 27th in an hour or 2...

We are still waiting on a few responses and quotes on custom designs before ordering the first batch of physical coins (PPC logo and Peercoin loaded), purchasable ONLY WITH SPOTS

So, they have money to order same physical coins, but they don't have any money to pay back their investors as promised?

Only 3 of you are having issues out of about 60. I believe I have been talking with you in email, but now you are upset that I won't provide you the transactions details of other users. Sorry, but I won't do that.

What kind of business are you running if you don't have any trace of who/when got paid (the data could be anonymous). Please post any tx id (you can post mine)

I'm not asking for private data (like first name/last name or anything like that), I'm asking for a block chain tx id (which are public anyways) which would show that you paid any of your investors back. Bitcoin addresses are not private as long as they are not connected to a real person.

Are there any investors over here that got paid back by iGotSpots? Please, respond and post a tx Id or just say when and how much you got paid back.

I was offered by iGotSpots to be paid 200$ (I said yes to this offer but still no payment from him) instead of 2BTC I have invested in his company. Shares were priced in BTC but now when the price of BTC has risen he doesn't want to pay back in BTC but only willing to pay 1/5 of the original amount in $. I bet he would have no problem paying back in BTC if the price of BTC would fall in those 4 months. There is just no way for investor to win in this situation, is there?

3 out of around 60 people are claiming they didn't get paid back. I'll believe the 50+ that things worked fine. I am offering you your money back on top of what is already shown as being paid out. If you want it, email me

You haven't accepted the offer
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

legendary

legendary

Activity: 245
Considering going with scratch off boxes (like on lottery tickets) for the private keys instead of anti tamper hologram stickers. Opinions?

Scratch off boxes sounds a bit better IMO.
legendary
Considering going with scratch off boxes (like on lottery tickets) for the private keys instead of anti tamper hologram stickers. Opinions?
legendary

Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

legendary

Combining my investments, silver and crypto nice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

SPT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

The Future

• Implementing a full ticketing system
  • Phone and SMS support.. yes phone! Call and talk to someone real.
  • More servers, more power, more scalability.

I hope you take the time to come give us a try and find out why we are different than every other pool out there.  We are different because we treat your mining like a business with full 24/7 email support, support on IRC, and soon to come SMS, and telephone support as well.

If you have any suggestions or comments please let us know [email protected] and we'd be happy to respond.

legendary

legendary
legendary
That brings us up to 6 active, reliable pools. Now you guys have plenty of places to mine  Wink

Mining Pools

Newest Spots Pool
http://spots.cryptcoins.net

Spots Pool
http://spotscoin.coinarmy.com
2% Free | Stratum | PPLNS
VARDIFF | Block Finder Bonus

Spots Pool
http://spt.dedicatedpool.com

Spots Pool
http://spotspool.chriskoeber.com

Spots Pool
http://spots.nenado.org

Spots P2Pool
http://p2pool.org:9775/static
Use Spots address as the username and any password
legendary
HELLO
i am trying to locate a wallet for spot coin. In the original post i keep getting 404 not found. Does anyone please have an updated link for wallet . Very much appreciated

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1WLLLvN3Ho5WVFWQ3lLZnd2Z2c/edit

If that doesn't work, please PM me and I'll upload it for you privately
legendary
Cryptcoins has opened a Spots pool:

spots.cryptcoins.net

-Proportional payout per block based on your share ratio to the pool's total shares for the block.
-Stratum Vardiff.
-Worker that is the block finder is awarded 2% of the block off the top.

Thanks - Added to OP
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Cryptcoins has opened a Spots pool:

spots.cryptcoins.net

-Proportional payout per block based on your share ratio to the pool's total shares for the block.
-Stratum Vardiff.
-Worker that is the block finder is awarded 2% of the block off the top.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
HELLO
i am trying to locate a wallet for spot coin. In the original post i keep getting 404 not found. Does anyone please have an updated link for wallet . Very much appreciated
Pages:
Jump to: