Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 34. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I asked him if Spots is dead, he said no, they have plans for bullion crypto coins only buyable with spots.
As a pre December craziness, not premined, not mined out in no time coin, it has the specs of a coin that should be supported. We just need igotspots to sort of the few issues and it'd be good to go.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Its fairly crazy that he isnt responding in this thread, he answered a pm from me fairly quickly, but doesn't seem bothered by this thread

He might just be busy over the holidays, that might not explain it though since you said you got a fast PM answer Smiley
Did you pm him about the hysteria going on in this thread?
legendary
Its fairly crazy that he isnt responding in this thread, he answered a pm from me fairly quickly, but doesn't seem bothered by this thread
Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
iGotSpots, any comments?

PS: dumped a little. Sorry guys. I've lost ~80% of investments in spots by btc and ~85% in usd equivalent. That was bad idea.

Im still holding.... Patience and balls of steel

There is no way that a coin with no active developers support and with such wild difficulty jumps (every other block) has any future. The price of this coins keeps going down.

This coins will be dead soon enough:
- Crazy Target adjustment algorithm
- No development and support (the founder is MIA)
- The founder of the coin is a liar and a thief
iGotSpots, any comments?

PS: dumped a little. Sorry guys. I've lost ~80% of investments in spots by btc and ~85% in usd equivalent. That was bad idea.

Im still holding.... Balls of steel
Activity: 357
iGotSpots, any comments?

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
just wish we could have a reassuring comment from Igotspots Smiley

Heh, you're funny. Just not how con-artists work.
just wish we could have a reassuring comment from Igotspots Smiley
Igotspots seems to have gone AWOL. Either he is ignoring the above people who claim not to have been payed, or he is doing stuff behind the scenes. Given the timelines he has recently mentioned all being rubbish, it seems like it is the first.

Lets hope its not the first since many of us have invested in this coin and are still hoping for the price to rise Smiley
I don't know if I should stop mining spots right now or keep going since I'm so heavily invested.

Luckily the coin is separate from the creator so you still have an out; my thinking is that when BitCoin rises again so will the Alt-Coins so hang tight. Just have a pricepoint in your mind of where you want the coin to be at in the short or mid-term and if the coin doesn't hit it then you should move to something else.
Igotspots seems to have gone AWOL. Either he is ignoring the above people who claim not to have been payed, or he is doing stuff behind the scenes. Given the timelines he has recently mentioned all being rubbish, it seems like it is the first.

Lets hope its not the first since many of us have invested in this coin and are still hoping for the price to rise Smiley
I don't know if I should stop mining spots right now or keep going since I'm so heavily invested.
legendary
Terrible. I actually enjoyed mining Spots, setting up the pool, etc. Too bad the creator of Spots is seeming more like a scammer with each passing day.

In this thread though it seems he has at least been trying to sort something out.
Only questionable thing here is that he has not posted the TX id.

It takes this long for a transaction to come through for Spots? I've made many transactions with Spots and they take a few hours at the most.
Terrible. I actually enjoyed mining Spots, setting up the pool, etc. Too bad the creator of Spots is seeming more like a scammer with each passing day.

In this thread though it seems he has at least been trying to sort something out.
Only questionable thing here is that he has not posted the TX id.
I was told that all share investors were paid on Dec. 8th as agreed. That was a lie. I have repeatedly asked for the txid of this payment, and seems he doesn't know what that is. When investment money is misappropriated that defines stealing or scam. The investment was for 120 days, and at no time has IGotSpots ever notified anyone of any issues on late payments. I have serious doubts anyone has received anything but Spots. And at this point I doubt anyone will. Spots will not answer pm,s or emails so I ask, what am I supposed to think Spots is a great honest person?

I have started to accumulate a large amount of spots.
Still predicting this huge price jump you were talking about earlier ? Smiley
Activity: 234
I was told that all share investors were paid on Dec. 8th as agreed. That was a lie. I have repeatedly asked for the txid of this payment, and seems he doesn't know what that is. When investment money is misappropriated that defines stealing or scam. The investment was for 120 days, and at no time has IGotSpots ever notified anyone of any issues on late payments. I have serious doubts anyone has received anything but Spots. And at this point I doubt anyone will. Spots will not answer pm,s or emails so I ask, what am I supposed to think Spots is a great honest person?
legendary
He said that lots of announcements would come in the next day or two too.
That doesn't make him a scammer, but I can't exactly trust everything he says.
Activity: 234
Well I am taking it that IGorSpots is an all out Scam. I have given ample time for Robert to reply to emails, pm's and here on the forum to show the txid of payment sent. IGotspots you are a liar and a thief.
Activity: 353
SpotsCoin Pool With Block Finder Bonus!

http://spotscoin.coinarmy.com

Here is our server setup:

Stratum
VARDIFF
Every 1 Min block stats update
Every 10 Seconds Dashboard Stats update
Instant payout once a block is confirmed
Block Finder Bonus
PPLNS
2% Fee
Payouts every 1 minute
DDOS Protection
Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)

Come join the Army! Cheesy
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Why don't you have a legit website for spots? Igotspots.com looks terrible, people have no clue what coin/page they're even looking at
Pages:
Jump to: