Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 242. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Dogecoin price being dragged down by LTC?
legendary
Hello World.  Wink

Very disappointed/surprised to see SPR still so cheap.  Embarrassed

Hello smart person who knows how to use reverse psychology to take advantage  Grin

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Hello World.  Wink

Very disappointed/surprised to see SPR still so cheap.  Embarrassed
legendary
"The mempool is growing but the high fee spam txs are not being mined. Lower fee 'normal' txs are getting priority. Must be large mining pools defense against the spam attack but interesting to see them leaving money on the table when they make a block."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3jczdz/looks_like_coinwallets_spam_transactions_not/

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
If we could all work full time on this then I'm confident that we've got the necessary skills and experience to deliver PoBN and do it well. 

I agree.

So our first goal should be to bring on this confidence and change our situation so that we can make this happen.

Stay tuned.

Will prices go back to 2k sat  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I doubt it but if it does I think the sell side of the order book will be very thin indeed.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
If we could all work full time on this then I'm confident that we've got the necessary skills and experience to deliver PoBN and do it well. 

I agree.

So our first goal should be to bring on this confidence and change our situation so that we can make this happen.

Stay tuned.

Will prices go back to 2k sat  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
I am really liking this van gen and CPU mining and keeping a connection open and regular reward thing..

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve
Create a twitter bot to link to the official forum and website.

Use, If This Then That and an RSS service.

If you want, I can set this up and hand over the relevant login details of the IFTT account to the official twitter account holder?
legendary

I agree.

Stay tuned.

Hi , I want to help the team a lot , but I do not understand Programming.

But, I can work with my beginner 's vision in the world of SpreadCoin.

Initially , all cryptocurrency have to be trusted to capture new fans.

I would mention a few points of how we can improve the marketing of SpreadCoin:

twitter  --> the last post was April 23  ---> the ideal would be posting weekly

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-true-decentralization-no-pools-testing-new-masternodes-715435 >> the links this page are out of date  (it is possible to change?)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-decentralize-everything-decentralized-blockexplorer-coming-1045373 >> the new windows wallet could already be put here  (it is possible to change?)

On the site we could already put the link of the new wallets ?

It may seem ridiculous , but this are details that people see and perceive if the project of cryptocurrency this abandoned or not

Others ideas:

If possible, it would be nice a link like this for Spread  > https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

Sorry if I'm talking about something stupid. I'm just trying to help.   Wink

Great post! Thanks.

Taking a look....edit....we'll put some of these things into action...some of the dead links belong to the original project dev that went MIA.

There is no reason why we can't have an active Twitter account. +101
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Well, I'm back everyone. I'm surprised that hardly any posts have been made on this thread.
It should pick up soon. Smiley

Welcome Back e1ghtSpace Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

There is 8 spaces between the smiley faces Cheesy
Why was this account made? I hope it isn't to ridicule me.
If it is, then why?

Ummmm what brother ?

Your name made me think of Backspace on the keyboard and pressing Shift 5 times for sticky.

I'm a descendant from China and think 8 is a very special number.
Oh ok, sorry.
Some guy keeps making accounts that sound like mine. One of his accounts is called Mr. Space and he doesn't like me for some reason and he keeps trying to taint the name of Spreadcoin.

I'm glad to hear you aren't that guy! Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

I agree.

Stay tuned.

Hi , I want to help the team a lot , but I do not understand Programming.

But, I can work with my beginner 's vision in the world of SpreadCoin.

Initially , all cryptocurrency have to be trusted to capture new fans.

I would mention a few points of how we can improve the marketing of SpreadCoin:

twitter  --> the last post was April 23  ---> the ideal would be posting weekly

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-true-decentralization-no-pools-testing-new-masternodes-715435 >> the links this page are out of date  (it is possible to change?)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-decentralize-everything-decentralized-blockexplorer-coming-1045373 >> the new windows wallet could already be put here  (it is possible to change?)

On the site we could already put the link of the new wallets ?

It may seem ridiculous , but this are details that people see and perceive if the project of cryptocurrency this abandoned or not

Others ideas:

If possible, it would be nice a link like this for Spread  > https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

Sorry if I'm talking about something stupid. I'm just trying to help.   Wink
Activity: 7
Well, I'm back everyone. I'm surprised that hardly any posts have been made on this thread.

If it is, then why?

Ummmm what brother ?

Your name made me think of Backspace on the keyboard and pressing Shift 5 times for sticky.

I'm a descendant from China and think 8 is a very special number.
legendary
Crypto since 2014

If it is, then why?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

I agree.

Stay tuned.
legendary

As said in the update, we're all pretty busy paying the bills at the moment and sadly the effort we are putting into Spreadcoin isn't publicly facing on this thread at the moment.

Welcome back.

I know what are You talking about  Roll Eyes bills bills bills and more bills  Wink

The SatoshiNakamoto1 lucker should have all the bills paid  Grin

One of the best lessons learned so far from the dogecoin pilot was someone quickly assessing the cost to mine for a van gen vs. effort & reward.

It was something we guessed would be an issue and indeed it was the first thing highlighted, pretty much. The first calculation was the return on simply mining vs. reward on offer.

That's why I'm keen to set-up a growing BTC fund held in escrow. The bigger the fund gets, the more people will want to go after it.

The other thing that was interesting to learn was the immediate reference to using GPUs to chase addresses.

So far the pilot has highlighted:

> Need a big reward to motivate people to take the cost risk of chasing the reward

> A winner can just sit on a vanity gen and let the rewards build up. So we would need to run a search for at least three or four addresses.

> Using some of the built-up BTC to pay variable monthly payouts, paid out either at random or to easier to find addresses.

> We still need a way to prevent bots being created. Using collateral is probably the best way, but we don't have an easy way for people participating to demonstrate their collateral payments. Perhaps setting up an open slack channel might be a good way to do that?

> We could tie searching for a van gen, as part of a competition, to encourage people to keep their nodes on and helping to seed to others.
legendary
Decentralize Everything

As said in the update, we're all pretty busy paying the bills at the moment and sadly the effort we are putting into Spreadcoin isn't publicly facing on this thread at the moment.

Welcome back.

I know what are You talking about  Roll Eyes bills bills bills and more bills  Wink

The SatoshiNakamoto1 lucker should have all the bills paid  Grin

In my personal opinion this week has been a watershed moment for this project.  If we could all work full time on this then I'm confident that we've got the necessary skills and experience to deliver PoBN and do it well.  Of course, we still do have the necessary skills and experience but things will take longer.

I don't want this to take any longer than necessary but I'm also aware that extra hands doesn't always equal appropriate progress.  We need unanimous agreement on the way forward.  I propose that the core team has a debate over the next few days and plans ahead according to our current workloads and then makes a decision on whether those timescales are acceptable. 

I'm going offline for a few days, literally to somewhere with no internet (!) but I hope to publish a statement on behalf of the team early next week about what is going to happen and when. 

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Welcome back.

I know what are You talking about  Roll Eyes bills bills bills and more bills  Wink

The SatoshiNakamoto1 lucker should have all the bills paid  Grin
Activity: 7

Welcome Back e1ghtSpace Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

legendary
Decentralize Everything

Welcome back.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Jump to: