Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 211. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I've mined 4 blocks in the first day with 1xGtx980 @ 5.2mhash and then added -x 32 flag to the miner, hashrate went up to 5.4mhash but since then no accepted shares (for like 1 day now)... could it be that the flag causes rejects? how can i check in the nvidia miner? thanks for help

Can someone please assist with the above? Is there any way to see if all is going well?

Here's image with the miner and wallet

you are not getting any rejections so far ( the 'booo' ) so all seems well mate ...

#crysx
legendary
What settings do you recommend for a AMD R9 280x & what intensity ?

Whoa! That's a 280X? It must be seriously damaged  Grin
Intensity is on 8 Smiley

Mine's still slightly above 3MH/s - there's plenty more to do, but I got distracted.

I've setup mine with -I 21 now and 1.8Mhs seems to be the most I can get.
Try 19, 18 or even 13 or 12 and check the difference yourself mate.. Intensity high at 21 doesnt mean you ll get highest hashrate, sometimes you need to find a sweet spot to match your hardware and all amd kernel software where you can boost your hashrate slightly if everything is matched.  Smiley

I was a gpu miner back in days of 2013 but no more now so i cant say 100% tho  Wink

this is true - but what i was saying earlier was that wolf is his OWN dev - so he uses ( and optimizes ) his own kernels ...

so unless he says that its possible to get those hashrates from the public miners / kernels - just assume that its his own hasrates - and they wont be the ones we will be able to get unless we have his miner / kernels ...

#crysx
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
I've mined 4 blocks in the first day with 1xGtx980 @ 5.2mhash and then added -x 32 flag to the miner, hashrate went up to 5.4mhash but since then no accepted shares (for like 1 day now)... could it be that the flag causes rejects? how can i check in the nvidia miner? thanks for help

Can someone please assist with the above? Is there any way to see if all is going well?

Here's image with the miner and wallet

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Intensity is on 8 Smiley

Mine's still slightly above 3MH/s - there's plenty more to do, but I got distracted.

Try 19, 18 or even 13 or 12 and check the difference yourself mate.. Intensity high at 21 doesnt mean you ll get highest hashrate, sometimes you need to find a sweet spot to match your hardware and all amd kernel software where you can boost your hashrate slightly if everything is matched.  Smiley

I was a gpu miner back in days of 2013 but no more now so i cant say 100% tho  Wink
legendary

Intensity is on 8 Smiley

thats due to the simple fact that - your not wolf Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Intensity is on 8 Smiley

legendary

Intensity is on 8 Smiley

wolf - how do we get a chance at your miner? ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1526
Crypto since 2014

Intensity is on 8 Smiley

Also, ZecaPagodinho, Next time you change the GitHub please explain your changes in the commit.
Because otherwise no one will know what you've changed.

ZecaPagodinho      Updated Mining Guide (markdown)   3 days ago   702ad1a
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Here is a screenshot of almost 18hrs of mining...

Your hash rate is very low : 3.4 kh/s and not 3.4 mh/s : what is your graphic card ?
At this rate, you will take an eternity to find a block.
Try others settings.

I thought that the 3.438Kh/s implied that the decimal was 3000KH which is 3MH

It would need to say 3,438 KH/s  (comma) to be 3.438 MH/s (dot)
AH! I see the problem!!! Your intensity is on 8!

Simply add
Code:
-I 19
to your .bat file.

See the I: 8 on the very right? That should change to 19. You can go higher, to 31 if you want, but that might be worse. I normaly go 21.
legendary
legendary

Your hash rate is very low : 3.4 kh/s and not 3.4 mh/s : what is your graphic card ?
Try others settings.

Yes, I've just worked that out, it seems that I had a DUH ! moment lol
legendary
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

Try others settings.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
I've mined for ages at 3.4mh/s and still nothing, yet the only way is to solo mine Huh

Even your 3.4 mh/s help the decentralization process very much. I plan to mine with this amount of Hash too soon.
Not because I expect to find many blocks, but because it will help the SPR I bought to keep their value, and it will help the decentralization process.

So you have 0.1% of the total hashrate in your control, look at it this way. Keep that up, and buy SPR while they are cheap.

EDIT: if you have an account with a legacy bank you need to pay a monthly fee.
With cryptos you have to pay this fee too, in the form of hashing equipment and electricity. That's how I look at it.

I neglected to mention that the act of mining itself helps secure the network even if you aren't making many SPR out of it. Apologies.
legendary

Try others settings.

Activity: 216
Merit: 13
Activity: 445
Merit: 255

Try others settings.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Because of the fudders i manage to get 1k more SPR on 25k, nice Smiley Thank you !
bought 3K SPR at 17k yesterday Grin
They are not for sale tho, they are going to master nodes  Cheesy
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Because of the fudders i manage to get 1k more SPR on 25k, nice Smiley Thank you !
legendary
Crypto since 2014

Well you don't have any rejected blocks so what you are experiencing is bad luck. Sorry.
legendary

Jump to: