Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 246. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
selling presure is accumulating as price is approaching 70k sato  Undecided

yep, almost 10btc pressure at about 73k sats, people are willing to sell at those prices...no buy support yet, some little walls at 58k sat Roll Eyes
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
selling presure is accumulating as price is approaching 70k sato  Undecided
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Finally ,bitcointalk is back~  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Nice to be back.  For those that don't know, Darkcoin forked and is having some trouble with their masternode network.  While I know that Evan and team will get it right sooner or later, if Mr. Spread beats them to the punch, well, it'll be a nice day to be in SPR...

Darkcoin network is just fine now. Too many updates in too short time frame and people being slow to update meant there were too many different versions of masternodes running.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Mr. Spread, here is the Darkcoin dev's explanation for the fork.  Hopefully SPR will be able to avoid like issues:

[noparse]https://darkcointalk.org/threads/0-11-0-darkcoin-core-release.3601/page-23[/noparse]

Post 453 and 458

You need to copy and paste otherwise you get rickrolled. 
Nice to be back.  For those that don't know, Darkcoin forked and is having some trouble with their masternode network.  While I know that Evan and team will get it right sooner or later, if Mr. Spread beats them to the punch, well, it'll be a nice day to be in SPR...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Finally! The forum is back up! So, who knew to go to spreadcointalk.org to discuss?

I refreshed it like BTCTalk...wasn't the same though...Wink

I imagine traffic will pick up in a few months...
I hope so.

Off topic: Have you used that binary option website in your personal text area at all?

I messed with it for a little bit and then stopped.  It needs a lot of attention.  It's not something that I am worried about; security wise for small amounts; basics work but I wouldn't go heavy at the moment.  I would prefer a better UI...but that is kind of a theme in this area of the internet these days for small start-ups.  Not bad peeps though...

I actually have higher esteem for a previous sig campaign that had some pretty user unfriendly hiccups...Coinut...I just like their idea better but the wallet system is egregious...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Finally! The forum is back up! So, who knew to go to spreadcointalk.org to discuss?

I hope so.

Off topic: Have you used that binary option website in your personal text area at all?
Activity: 728

legendary
Crypto since 2014
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Hey Stonehedge,

As others have stated, not a whole lot has changed since you last checked in.  Dynamic masternodes and the masternode GUI screenshots are exciting, but I'm not buying anymore SPR until I see everything functioning on testnet.  I went through my initial accumulation (as I did with DRK) and now I'm waiting for actual functioning code before I add to that position.

The whole reason I am here is because of Mr. Spread's obvious coding talent and creativity.  I invest in developers, not coins.  I trade shitcoins for fun, but the few actual crypto investments I have are because of the developers.  Developers like Evan Duffield, the giant Ripple dev team, Mr. Spread, and a couple other coins with good devs.

Should you add to your position?  Beats me.  Depends on your risk-reward appetite.  I still consider Spreadcoin to be reasonably risky which is why I'm not adding to my position at present.  If you're happy with the coin you have at present, then do what you're doing -- check in on occasion to see what has changed, if anything.  If you'd like to go for a bigger hit, add a little.  But in the end, it's all about what you're comfortable with.

With all that said, I suspect you already knew all this and are kicking the tires of what you suspect is a pretty good car Wink

Nice well reasoned response.  Thanks.

You're right.  I am here tyre kicking what I suspect is a pretty good car however I am put off by the amount of cheerleading that is posted in comparison to actual news.

Other than that, I'm a little wary of a dev who doesn't use their real name although I also understand reasoning why Mr Spread might want to stay anonymous.  It took a bit of soul searching before I decided to use my real name as part of the Darkcoin team.

The cheerleading doesn't bother me but to each their own.  I understand your desire to have a named dev, but if Mr. Spread resides where I suspect he does, I'd prefer he remain anonymous.  As I mentioned, I invest in devs first and foremost.  A named dev is nice, but my only big loss (25+ btc) came on a coin called Fractalcoin where it was very easy to determine the dev's name and who he worked for.  Good coder, but ended up giving up without bothering to continue to innovate.  Dumb considering how much BTC I had budgeted to invest in the coin as he met various benchmarks along the way.

I can imagine it took some soul searching (and balls of steel) to provide your real name.  There is so much uncertainty in this field.
And Mr. Spread has said that cryptocurrency is illegal where he lives.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I suspect you'll be buying them off the exchange Noob, sorry Smiley  None for sale here for a long, long time.
Ya I know I got my buys set on the exchange but I was maybe hoping for some good samaritan who's got a plentiful stash to maybe make me an offer for any amount lol You can't blame a guy for trying Wink But ya I totally notice that this is the first coin I've ever seen where people aren't willing to dump their coins at all!!!

Haven't seen sellers so non-existant like this since DRK in March and April 2014. Price didn't budge at all as miners kept all mined coins off exchanges. And then price started to pop and volume came in but would quickly leave and more consolidation would occur. And then finally the roof for blown off and the thing rocketed.
JL
legendary

So currently:
https://github.com/tsiv/spreadminer
No longer works?
What is the current instructions for Nvidia miners?

Yes, tsiv's Spread miner still works.

Works fine.

Tsiv's miner is fully functional.

subir imagenes gratis

Holy crap, 3 GTX 980 + 1 GTX 970.
Does the 970 always run hotter than the 980?

No, it's because the 980s are watercooled and the 970 is using air cooler (blower style), my case is small...it does not help on air flow, besides the 970 is close to the PSU and the WC pump/reservoir (hot places).

Cheers
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I suspect you'll be buying them off the exchange Noob, sorry Smiley  None for sale here for a long, long time.
Ya I know I got my buys set on the exchange but I was maybe hoping for some good samaritan who's got a plentiful stash to maybe make me an offer for any amount lol You can't blame a guy for trying Wink But ya I totally notice that this is the first coin I've ever seen where people aren't willing to dump their coins at all!!!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Yes ! Roll Eyes A multi faceted ponzi is exactly what a dev making fraudulent claims of true decentralization needs !

Fyi.. the 800 mhash whales and insiders will use their unfair advantage to price 99% of you out of the market.

I'll let your imagination decide how their greed and (3rd party Shocked ) control of the network will affect things.

@eduffield and chums and/or wannabe's ..

Have you ever legitimately EARNED anything in life ?

Time to get off that high horse champ. No one has to prove anything to a faceless guy on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

Tongue

Touche. I'll pay that mate.
legendary

So currently:
No longer works?

Works fine.

Tsiv's miner is fully functional.

subir imagenes gratis
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hey just throwing this out there but if anyone would be interested in selling 10k SpreadCoin I would be more than interested in purchasing them off them Smiley Just saying Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400

So currently:
No longer works?

Works fine.
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
hi all ...

just a quick question ...

at almost 180MHash and 24hours of mining - not a single block found and no coins in either of my wallets ...

how normal is this?

#crysx

Just do the math.

Divide your hashrate by the network's average and you'll get a rough idea of what % you should be earning.

So.. what do you have against decentralization ?

Have you named your privkey pool yet ?

ok ...

currently 4.66GH ...

so 180MH / 4660MH = 0.038626609

#crysx

you may not using modified sgminer for spr.

What?

Check These

i mine with ccminer for nvidia with 2 970 gtx cards localy on pc where wallet is installed i only see hashes in ccminer but i dont see any hash in wallet  
from gpus.

edit, s...t i didnt know that thanks man ill try spreadminer, do you know how many coins per day can generate 7,4 mhash is it worth it to mine with only 2 gpus

i just instaled spreadminer again i have 3.7 mhash per gpu but hashing is not showing in wallet under mining it only shows when mining with cpu

Spreadcoin is not spreading at all, i mined it for a week with 2 970gtx and didnt get any of it. i have 7.4 mhash in ccminer but hashrate isnt showing in wallet is that ok  

if you are using ccminer you wont get any spread at all. You need either spreadminer or the modified sgminer by Mr. Spread.

So currently:
No longer works?
Jump to: