Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 286. (Read 810083 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Ok since I didn't really get a clear answer before I am going to ask again;

My VPS has 2 ip's. How do I start two Spreadcoin wallets with each wallet on a different ip? (so I can have 2 masternodes)

Bind the daemons to the unique IP's it was answered with the forum link.
Well I specifically said can I use -bind and whoever answered it didn't say yes. They just said "You could do it this way" and sent me a link. (the link has really bad english)
I have my VPS's wallet set up already so I don't know where to start ln the instructions.

So it is as easy as -bind?

Yes, you'll have to change the rpc port as well, and make sure they are open on your server and local firewalls.
How do I check if the ports are open and if they aren't, how do I open them?

And this will enable me to run 2 masternodes on 1 VPS?

Yes, as long as you have 2 IPs you can run 2 MNs on 1 server.

I use ufw for my server firewall, it's very very easy. You can scan your server ports with nmap or a similar tool.

If you want to practice, you can run a Darkcoin testnet Masternode.  Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
2,4 Mh/s 20 hours/block. good enough. Why price is still low? better to hold it and wait till 0.001 or sell for 0.00054 btc? afraid of asics comming=>falling price down
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

My VPS has 2 ip's. How do I start two Spreadcoin wallets with each wallet on a different ip? (so I can have 2 masternodes)

Well I specifically said can I use -bind and whoever answered it didn't say yes. They just said "You could do it this way" and sent me a link. (the link has really bad english)
I have my VPS's wallet set up already so I don't know where to start ln the instructions.

Yes, you'll have to change the rpc port as well, and make sure they are open on your server and local firewalls.
How do I check if the ports are open and if they aren't, how do I open them?

And this will enable me to run 2 masternodes on 1 VPS?
legendary
legendary

legendary
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.

legendary
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
2 things to remember/look at.

1.3 btc in buys and its back to 50k+

also looking at the strong support on the buys people have to sell more coins to fill those orders rather than the coins that would be be purchased launching the coin into further upward momentum.

SPR will grow as people accumulate and after MN are implemented there will be a ridiculous rally and then, and only then, will the market truly decide the appropriate market cap of Spread. 
I know exactly what you are saying my friend and that's why I'm hoping to pick up a few more SpreadCoin before the announcement of MN happens so I can be ready for it because when it does I'm easily anticipating 250k a coin for SpreadCoin Smiley

I'm still buying!  Cool
Me as well Smiley I mean I have no choice since I can't mine this coin but I've got a pretty nice stash going now and still collecting from my profits off other endeavours Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092

also looking at the strong support on the buys people have to sell more coins to fill those orders rather than the coins that would be be purchased launching the coin into further upward momentum.

SPR will grow as people accumulate and after MN are implemented there will be a ridiculous rally and then, and only then, will the market truly decide the appropriate market cap of Spread. 
I know exactly what you are saying my friend and that's why I'm hoping to pick up a few more SpreadCoin before the announcement of MN happens so I can be ready for it because when it does I'm easily anticipating 250k a coin for SpreadCoin Smiley

I'm still buying!  Cool

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.

Seriously there is only 9BTC worth of spread for sale on bittrex?

Edit: Or is it just the sheer amount of buy orders taking all the space?
That's just the top 50 sell orders as that's how Bittrex runs their orderbook and there are many more sells above that 9 BTC I assure you Smiley It's a little trick that people use to make it look as if there isn't much going for a coin because the buys can go all the way back to almost 1 satoshi but if you check the order book you will notice that all the sells will be micro sells of like 50 coins each or some bullshiat like that Smiley It's just people trying to cause dumps so their buy orders can be filled Smiley And maybe scalp a little profit on the way Smiley But I would still invest heavily in this coin because it seems that we have a new floor around 40k and maybe the lowest it will go from this point on is 35k but I'm pretty convinced if it holds 40k+ for today then I think we can safely say that is our new floor Smiley
Activity: 854
Why all the Darkcoiners started gradually selling Spreadcoin and buying Darkcoin in last couple of days? Are they hoping for some major price increase for the 1 year anniversary of Darkcoin? I woke up to find yet again around 5k SPR dumped just this morning  Angry Angry Angry

Price consolidation after a runnup is expected and healthy. 
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 1092

Seriously there is only 9BTC worth of spread for sale on bittrex?

Edit: Or is it just the sheer amount of buy orders taking all the space?
legendary
BCH Advocate.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
The support after each pump is still stronger than the small sells day traders are making. Every time more than a couple btc are bought in 24 hours it remains stable despite what all the sells may look like. Look at the top addresses. Those are constantly the same. Only miners and day traders looking for a quick buck are selling.

...where can I find this "rich list" you are talking about?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&top_addresses=100
legendary
BCH Advocate.
Why all the Darkcoiners started gradually selling Spreadcoin and buying Darkcoin in last couple of days? Are they hoping for some major price increase for the 1 year anniversary of Darkcoin? I woke up to find yet again around 5k SPR dumped just this morning  Angry Angry Angry

But look at the volume, it is rather low, like 5% of the recent buying spree.... so what you see now can't be considered dumping at all.
It's just the usual low volume noise...

It also gave me an impression that there is a sneaky selling going on but you are right that it cannot be called dumping yet. But I must say the recent sneaky selling in Spreadcoin corresponds to the recent buyings in Darkcoin. I guess some Darkcoiners are stocking up DRK before the expected price rise in celebration of 1 year anniversary of Darkcoin. Only time will show thou.

The support after each pump is still stronger than the small sells day traders are making. Every time more than a couple btc are bought in 24 hours it remains stable despite what all the sells may look like. Look at the top addresses. Those are constantly the same. Only miners and day traders looking for a quick buck are selling.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Very good idea!

5,000,000 SPR % 5000 MN's is 1000 SPR per MN.

Obviously not all 5 million coins will be in MN's so it would be less than 1000SPR at all times, making it more fair than darkcoin.

Wonderful example.
And add to that the price spread that we will always see in the cost of running a masternode and we are even fairer.
(Not all masternodes will cost the same)
Jump to: