Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 289. (Read 810083 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hey Darkcoin Masternode owners, I have set up a VNC through SSH to my VPS and I am not sure what happens when I close the connection.

First I close the VNC connection by clicking the X and then the SSH. Does the VPS still run the wallet when you do this or does it pause it or something?

Anything you have started on your VPS instance should keep running after you close the connection.

VNC is a lot of overhead and faffing about though, it's far easier to just ssh in. You wont need any GUI crap running on your Masternode.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hey Darkcoin Masternode owners, I have set up a VNC through SSH to my VPS and I am not sure what happens when I close the connection.

First I close the VNC connection by clicking the X and then the SSH. Does the VPS still run the wallet when you do this or does it pause it or something?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Is nvidia miner working at all?
I mine with 2x290 and 4x750Ti - which gives almost equal hashrates between amd&NV
Found 7 blocks - all of these with radeon cards :S
Can someone mining with NVidia confirm that the miner is working?!

Tsiv's latest version it's working 100%, found 8 blocks in 21 hours...
This one? https://github.com/tsiv/spreadminer/releases ?

Yes, I'm using version 0.1r2.
legendary
Activity: 1151
I mine with 2x290 and 4x750Ti - which gives almost equal hashrates between amd&NV

This one? https://github.com/tsiv/spreadminer/releases ?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Nvidia miner appears to have a major edge over AMD. 750TI gets 1.6 Mh/s + and R7 265 gets 1.1 Mh/s. Is this correct?
My R9 290X gets 2.7 Mh/s
What are your settings for 290x? I only see 2.5 Mh/s out of mine.
I didn't change any settings, I just put the intensity up to 21. :/
Ah. I am running 19. Will try.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Nvidia miner appears to have a major edge over AMD. 750TI gets 1.6 Mh/s + and R7 265 gets 1.1 Mh/s. Is this correct?
My R9 290X gets 2.7 Mh/s
I didn't change any settings, I just put the intensity up to 21. :/
legendary
Jesus, hitting a block each 10 minutes here, things are getting odd.
legendary
Why people are selling? Somebody(s) just dumped close to 1500 SPR within minutes  Huh  Some news that I missed or is it just a coincident?

Miners always will be miners.  Roll Eyes

Miners always dump.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why people are selling? 1500 SPR were dumped within minutes  Huh  Some news that I missed or is it just a coincident?
My R9 290X gets 2.7 Mh/s
legendary

legendary

I think so, here I get 1,7MH/s with the 750Ti OCed and 5,3MH/s with the 980GTX.
legendary
Activity: 1151
legendary
Crypto since 2014
My R9 290X gets 2.7 Mh/s
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Hey guys, the daemon's appdata is compatible with the qt's appdata, right?

I assume it is exactly the same but i'm just making sure. Smiley

Hey Mr. Spread, my .conf file has a private key in it and my wallet says all mined coins will go to
but when I click start mining it asks for my password.
legendary
Finally Shocked 48 hours at 4 Mh/s and I found my first block. Was starting to think I did something wrong.

Nice, here I found only 08 blocks in 21 hours, attacking with 18MH/s.

EDIT: Hit another block, 09 founded now.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Many know me from Darkcoin as a technical analysis guy....Just glanced at SPR's short-term chart on Bittrex.... Short-term moon launch looks imminent.
If we get above .00042, .0005 looks to be a lock and above that I'd expect a fast-trading, high volume, short-term mega-spike (ie who knows how high).

6 hours later...we got above .00042 and now are at .0005...We're likely on the precipice here now of a fast-moving, high volume panic-buying spree.
Sell into it? I'd say hell no but then again I'm getting more and more long-term invested with this dev, this community and this coin and i suspect many here are too, so perhaps a tripling or quadrupling of the price is in order to free up some SPR for the momentum traders who are about to discover SPR.

JL

Looks like we're once again lining up perfectly for the next big short-term pop up.

Network hashrate spiking to 4.91GH/s!
Activity: 462
Many know me from Darkcoin as a technical analysis guy....Just glanced at SPR's short-term chart on Bittrex.... Short-term moon launch looks imminent.
If we get above .00042, .0005 looks to be a lock and above that I'd expect a fast-trading, high volume, short-term mega-spike (ie who knows how high).

6 hours later...we got above .00042 and now are at .0005...We're likely on the precipice here now of a fast-moving, high volume panic-buying spree.
Sell into it? I'd say hell no but then again I'm getting more and more long-term invested with this dev, this community and this coin and i suspect many here are too, so perhaps a tripling or quadrupling of the price is in order to free up some SPR for the momentum traders who are about to discover SPR.

JL

Looks like we're once again lining up perfectly for the next big short-term pop up. Short-term volume and price consolidating and order book once again thinning out below 0.00060. One determined buyer could bring us to 0.0007 just like that.
Overall with longer-term trend remaining firmly upwards and 'big news' items on the near-horizon buying SPR is a no-brainer.
JL
Finally Shocked 48 hours at 4 Mh/s and I found my first block. Was starting to think I did something wrong.
Jump to: