Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 306. (Read 810083 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Many know me from Darkcoin as a technical analysis guy....Just glanced at SPR's short-term chart on Bittrex.... Short-term moon launch looks imminent.
If we get above .00042, .0005 looks to be a lock and above that I'd expect a fast-trading, high volume, short-term mega-spike (ie who knows how high).

Question for the board, with the current ridiculously low market cap Spread is a bargain. But at what level is it no longer a bargain? $500k $1 mill? $10 mill? And what do you think it takes to reach those levels of a market cap? Masternodes? Instantx? More miners/difficulty?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Can I mine with same wallet installed on more than one computers?
Like if I have my wallet at my work and at my home computer mining at the same time?

yes,you can.take a look at the OP,you can put all your mined coins into the same address.
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
Can I mine with same wallet installed on more than one computers?
Like if I have my wallet at my work and at my home computer mining at the same time?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

[/quote]

Yep I guess everyone has made that mistake a few times.
But I agree with you guys, this coin is going to be huge!
Mr. Spread is working very hard to make this a one of a kind coin!

[/quote]
Yep I'm sure almost every trader can say that they have made that mistake once if not twice or even thrice in their trading days Smiley lol But I completely agree that this coin is going to be extremely huge and which is why I have been steady accumulating as much as I can at these discount prices Smiley And I know that Mr. Spread is very devoted to making sure that his coin is one of a kind and that people will all be accepting and wanting to join the Sprevolution once it begins full swing Wink Vive le Sprevolution!! 2015 is THIS coins YEAR!!
Was there ever any tentative scheduling for masternode release from Mr. Spread?  I'm pretty sure the implementation is no walk in the park, but trying to get the word out with all the nefarious activities surrounding cryptos in general is becoming more difficult.  

Mr Spread said

I have optimized synchronization code, next version will sync much faster.

DarkCoin code is pretty complicated, sometimes for no reason (if you are interested I can point you to examples). I want to make simpler and cleaner implementation which is easier to understand and easier to done right. I will prioritize instant transactions over anonymity since they are simpler to implement and I think they are useful for more people than DarkSend.
After new year I will have hell of a lot of free time, so I hope in the second half of January we will have some code for public testing, maybe sooner.

Instantx needs masternodes to work, so id give it a month or so before we see masternodes (being conservative).

Or longer, since it appears they are focusing on smoothing out Darksend for this next version. I didn't realize he was waiting for instant transactions. Gives us time to accumulate Smiley

When will instant dark transactions be release?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Not in the forthcoming release so it will probably be a couple of months at a guess.

I think the decision was made to refine and perfect the basics of darksend before going all Spaceballs on it.

So is Mr. Spread working now on instant transactions with his 'hell of a lot of free time'?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello fellow Spreaders,

improved mining code is a big issue because it CENTRALIZES mining. (very anti-spreadlike wouldn't you say?)

-snip-

So lets set some bounties for optimized mining code and be once and for all done with this plague.

Improved mining code is bad, so we should improve it? Huh
I woud say it's good,it makes this mining game fair for every miner.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Such a healthy market.

Forget selling. Moving all coins off exchange after work.

Easy to make profit by trading now, but it will suck if you miss the train XD

Ive learned to hold my high potential investments.

Sold XC coin 8 months ago for a 2 btc profit and the 3 days later I would have had more than 40 btc profit.

Plus I had to pay for a new bathroom door after I beat it to the ground.  Wink
I hear you there man I did the same thing with my Stealthcoin and sold when it was going down and then when I came back to trading it was over 10k a coin and I would've made 20 BTC but instead took a 50% loss on being impatient and selling the coin because of a little bit of FUD so now I only hold potential good investments like this coin Smiley I strongly believe that this coin will be "THE" coin everyone is talking about for 2015 Smiley

Yep I guess everyone has made that mistake a few times.
But I agree with you guys, this coin is going to be huge!
Mr. Spread is working very hard to make this a one of a kind coin!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Such a healthy market.

Sold XC coin 8 months ago for a 2 btc profit and the 3 days later I would have had more than 40 btc profit.

ouch, thats what i meant with missing the train. So far I have been lucky with my noob trading but its just a matter of time until I screw up, otherwise everybody would do it. But I enjoy the rush, and my bathroom door needs repainting anyways Wink
Such a healthy market.

I hear you there man I did the same thing with my Stealthcoin and sold when it was going down and then when I came back to trading it was over 10k a coin and I would've made 20 BTC but instead took a 50% loss on being impatient and selling the coin because of a little bit of FUD so now I only hold potential good investments like this coin Smiley I strongly believe that this coin will be "THE" coin everyone is talking about for 2015 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Mr. Spread, if you're there could you please confirm the percentage of block reward going towards masternodes? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Such a healthy market.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Or longer, since it appears they are focusing on smoothing out Darksend for this next version. I didn't realize he was waiting for instant transactions.

I don't think Mr Spread is necessarily waiting for the Darkcoin team to implement InstantX before he does it himself...

Exactly. I wonder what else Mr.Spread has got up his sleeve.
Some surprises ahead of us.
Besides Dark, do any other Cryptos have masternodes ala Dark?
None that I am aware of.  Thing is, most new cryptos are scams; they're not coins the devs are trying to make into something.  Masternodes require a strong, dedicated community which scamcoins could care less about.
Yep more than enough scam coins out there nowadays which is why I'm glad that Mr. Spread is working on this coin and that the community is growing and getting stronger day by day Smiley That's all we can really ask for nowadays in this world of shitcoins and scams Smiley
Activity: 78
Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)
Was there ever any tentative scheduling for masternode release from Mr. Spread?  I'm pretty sure the implementation is no walk in the park, but trying to get the word out with all the nefarious activities surrounding cryptos in general is becoming more difficult. 

Mr Spread said

DarkCoin code is pretty complicated, sometimes for no reason (if you are interested I can point you to examples). I want to make simpler and cleaner implementation which is easier to understand and easier to done right. I will prioritize instant transactions over anonymity since they are simpler to implement and I think they are useful for more people than DarkSend.
After new year I will have hell of a lot of free time, so I hope in the second half of January we will have some code for public testing, maybe sooner.

Instantx needs masternodes to work, so id give it a month or so before we see masternodes (being conservative).

Or longer, since it appears they are focusing on smoothing out Darksend for this next version. I didn't realize he was waiting for instant transactions. Gives us time to accumulate Smiley

When will instant dark transactions be release?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Not in the forthcoming release so it will probably be a couple of months at a guess.

I think the decision was made to refine and perfect the basics of darksend before going all Spaceballs on it.

Got it! Thanks guys
legendary
Activity: 966
Or longer, since it appears they are focusing on smoothing out Darksend for this next version. I didn't realize he was waiting for instant transactions.

I don't think Mr Spread is necessarily waiting for the Darkcoin team to implement InstantX before he does it himself...
Activity: 854
None that I am aware of.  Thing is, most new cryptos are scams; they're not coins the devs are trying to make into something.  Masternodes require a strong, dedicated community which scamcoins could care less about.
Activity: 380
Was there ever any tentative scheduling for masternode release from Mr. Spread?  I'm pretty sure the implementation is no walk in the park, but trying to get the word out with all the nefarious activities surrounding cryptos in general is becoming more difficult. 

Mr Spread said

When will instant dark transactions be release?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1092

Mr Spread said

Activity: 78
Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)
Jump to: