Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 307. (Read 810083 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 250
I never said that and there is no way of knowing that

Exactly.

Anyways - testnet nodes? I can't sync.
are you going to develop a faster GPU miner ?  Huh

I plan on looking into it.
Thank you.  Most of us understand the importance of having the best code available to the masses.

I'll contribute a 1000 SPR bounty towards the improved code.  Hopefully others will too.

I'll add 300 SPR to this bounty
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Just doing a quick guestimate here so don't hold me to this as 100% accurate.

But why would some one do that when they will make about 3 times that? That figure was just with your 200 Mh/s in the thread.

You make a good point. Anyways, the AMD miner could use some work, it looks like.
Is it possible that some one is mining with improved GPU miner? say 2X or 3X speed as the miner on the op
Dunno yet. Haven't messed with it. Seems to have room for improvement, though, so I have very little doubt someone is mining with a faster miner.

Yeah it's almost guaranteed.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Are there any "calculation" how many coins/per day/per MH ?
I wonder if its too late to start solo mining - how many cards is the minimum in order to hit a block in your opinion?

Use the calculator provided by SpreadCoinBot on IRC channel #spreadcoin on Freenode.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Such a healthy market.

Forget selling. Moving all coins off exchange after work.

Easy to make profit by trading now, but it will suck if you miss the train XD
Activity: 67
Do we know when is the SPR masternode implementation and what will be the ROI? I want to invest more but obviously first I need to know what the ROI will be.
Currently the darkcoin masternodes get paid ~0.7 drk each day. But that's with 1100 masternodes. Anyway with the cheapest vps from www.bitcoincloud.eu which is ~0.03 btc you can make ~0.03 btc profit each month. According to my calculations. Feel free to correct me.

With spreadcoin i'm sure we'll be making much more in the first few months.

Darkcoin is has around 1650 masternodes!

The reward is 0.60DRK per day.

I'm a masternode operator, and i have never been ddos'ed.
As far as I'm aware its one for one, so one MN = one instance.

1000SPR = $5 instance cost (VULTR).

500 SPR masternodes at 50% block reward = 5000 SPR distributed among MN owners per day.
5000 % 500 = 10SPR per MN per day.
Say the price of SPR is x2 @ 0.00075, thats 0.0075/$2 a day per masternode.

Can someone please confirm how many spreadcoins will be required to set up a masternode? Same as Darkcoin or more/less?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Such a healthy market.

Forget selling. Moving all coins off exchange after work.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hmm, attention building again it seems, lots of new faces popping up in here. Moving my sells up. Tongue

The more the merrier  Cool
I agree that the more the merrier folks Smiley SPREAD the love Wink We need a strong community behind this coin to also help get it off the ground Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I never said that and there is no way of knowing that

Exactly.

Anyways - testnet nodes? I can't sync.
are you going to develop a faster GPU miner ?  Huh

I plan on looking into it.
Thank you.  Most of us understand the importance of having the best code available to the masses.

I'll contribute a 1000 SPR bounty towards the improved code.  Hopefully others will too.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
IS there a way to solo mine this coin if your network is behind a firewall? Currently I can only access pools across port 80, but this coin seems pretty sweet for a solo miner with a few 280x's...
legendary
Activity: 966
Hmm, attention building again it seems, lots of new faces popping up in here. Moving my sells up. Tongue

That's not how you spell 'buys.'   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092

The more the merrier  Cool
legendary
Do we know when is the SPR masternode implementation and what will be the ROI? I want to invest more but obviously first I need to know what the ROI will be.
Currently the darkcoin masternodes get paid ~0.7 drk each day. But that's with 1100 masternodes. Anyway with the cheapest vps from www.bitcoincloud.eu which is ~0.03 btc you can make ~0.03 btc profit each month. According to my calculations. Feel free to correct me.

Darkcoin is has around 1650 masternodes!

The reward is 0.60DRK per day.

I'm a masternode operator, and i have never been ddos'ed.
As far as I'm aware its one for one, so one MN = one instance.

1000SPR = $5 instance cost (VULTR).

500 SPR masternodes at 50% block reward = 5000 SPR distributed among MN owners per day.
5000 % 500 = 10SPR per MN per day.
Say the price of SPR is x2 @ 0.00075, thats 0.0075/$2 a day per masternode.
People are selling for 31k sats over here...

https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=SPR/BTC

Quick! Buy low there and then sell high on Bittrex / C-cex!!

Maybe some caution is in order, the entire exchange seems to have been launched today - exactly zero volume across all markets. They also have some Latin default text unchanged from whatever template they used.

I agree, smells like scam.
legendary
Think i'll stick with Bittrex for now.  Cool
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

Maybe some caution is in order, the entire exchange seems to have been launched today - exactly zero volume across all markets. They also have some Latin default text unchanged from whatever template they used.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Activity: 1526
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Activity: 1400
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 67
Hello fellow Spreaders,

improved mining code is a big issue because it CENTRALIZES mining. (very anti-spreadlike wouldn't you say?)

-snip-

So lets set some bounties for optimized mining code and be once and for all done with this plague.

Improved mining code is bad, so we should improve it? Huh

Don't listen to my negativity regarding that Smiley I did not think before I wrote. I feared we would have an arms race in creating private miners here now, that is worse than asics in my opinion, it really centralizes mining to those with an improved miner.

Best way around that is what Grim said, make a bounty for an improved miner so big farms could not hire a developer by themself and have an extremely big part of the network. So yes, improved mining code in the hands of a few is bad, that is why we should improve it and spread it to all Wink
Jump to: