Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 305. (Read 810083 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Someone can now buy around 32000 SPR with 14BTC and only take the price to 0.0005.

There's that liquidity the big boys where after.
Well where dem whales at? LOL Jk I do however like to see that this coin is gaining more attention as each day passes Smiley That's a very good thing for this coin because it doesn't have the marketing or promotions that other coins have going for it but it is still gaining the attention of investors which is a really good sign Smiley
Ofcourse, ofcourse,...
Going ALL IN is never wise, no matter how sure you think you are. You need backup plans for when something goes wrong. Hedge accordingly.

But spreadcoin brings back the same feelings I had back in march/april 2014 when I learned about darkcoin.
See I feel exactly the same way but unfortunately I was just beginning trading when Darkcoin came out and wasn't too informed about what cryptos were good and what to look for in a coin and didn't have the BTC volume to invest heavily in a good coin at the time.  So I've slowly learned along the way what to look for in a coin and like I've tweeted when Darkcoin community members are joining us SPREADERS you gotta know that this is going to be a good investment Wink Cheers
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Someone can now buy around 32000 SPR with 14BTC and only take the price to 0.0005.

good buying oppotunity~  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Activity: 854
Mr. Spread, if you could give us an update, it would be appreciated.  That way, if the update is good, we can kick the price up a little to attract more miners so that there is wider distribution of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
But how to point 2nd PC? It seems running 2nd wallet is required? Even if coins will go to same address :/

the how-to steps are all in the readme.txt file,plz read it.
It seems you either never read the readme, or misunderstand the question.

May I run gpu miner on PC1 pointing it to wallet of PC2? the problem is that:
By default, the wallet listens on 127.0.0.1
By default the gpu miner connects to 127.0.0.1

All readmes I found so far, explain how to mine on same PC which is running the wallet. Changing the address. No explanation how to connect gpu miner to other PC

Never mind I found the answer : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715435.msg9980210;topicseen#msg9980210
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Ofcourse, ofcourse,...
Going ALL IN is never wise, no matter how sure you think you are. You need backup plans for when something goes wrong. Hedge accordingly.

But spreadcoin brings back the same feelings I had back in march/april 2014 when I learned about darkcoin.
Like I've stated before I'm not suggesting to anyone to go all in on this coin but I am definitely SPREADing the word about this coin because in this sea of shitcoins and scams it really is nice to see a coin with a developing community and a good dev behind it to invest in Smiley So I would highly recommend that anyone looking for a safe place to put some of their BTC to invest in SpreadCoin and join the Sprevolution and become a SPREADER!!! Cheers
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Many know me from Darkcoin as a technical analysis guy....Just glanced at SPR's short-term chart on Bittrex.... Short-term moon launch looks imminent.
If we get above .00042, .0005 looks to be a lock and above that I'd expect a fast-trading, high volume, short-term mega-spike (ie who knows how high).

Question for the board, with the current ridiculously low market cap Spread is a bargain. But at what level is it no longer a bargain? $500k $1 mill? $10 mill? And what do you think it takes to reach those levels of a market cap? Masternodes? Instantx? More miners/difficulty?

It all depends on what Mr. Spread implements.

If normal masternodes, this is a mid $xxx,xxx coin.

If IMPROVED masternodes, this is a low to mid $x,xxx,xxx coin.

If he chooses to implement InstantX and BEATS Darkcoin to it, this is a mid to high $x,xxx,xxx coin.

If he chooses to implement Darksend and does a better job than Darkcoin, this is a $xx,xxx,xxx coin.

If he chooses to take another route, then it all depends on what he implements.

Spread is a bargain anytime it is below one of those prices and implementation is imminent or successful.

I'll go ALL IN when spreadcoin gets its encrypted in-wallet messaging system. I WANT IT SO MUCH!
Smiley
Many know me from Darkcoin as a technical analysis guy....Just glanced at SPR's short-term chart on Bittrex.... Short-term moon launch looks imminent.
If we get above .00042, .0005 looks to be a lock and above that I'd expect a fast-trading, high volume, short-term mega-spike (ie who knows how high).

Question for the board, with the current ridiculously low market cap Spread is a bargain. But at what level is it no longer a bargain? $500k $1 mill? $10 mill? And what do you think it takes to reach those levels of a market cap? Masternodes? Instantx? More miners/difficulty?

It all depends on what Mr. Spread implements.

If he chooses to implement InstantX and BEATS Darkcoin to it, this is a mid to high $x,xxx,xxx coin.

If he chooses to implement Darksend and does a better job than Darkcoin, this is a $xx,xxx,xxx coin.

Spread is a bargain anytime it is below one of those prices and implementation is imminent or successful.
Very well put I must say Smiley I would have to agree that if Mr. Spread does any of these things listed here that this coin will easily be worth those amounts Smiley I continue to have the utmost faith in this developer that he will deliver the community a one of a kind coin that all the early miners and investors will be more than happy with their profits from Smiley Cheers
legendary
spreadcoin.info

More exchanges.
Activity: 854

It all depends on what Mr. Spread implements.  This is all my opinion of course but:

Can I mine with same wallet installed on more than one computers?
Like if I have my wallet at my work and at my home computer mining at the same time?

yes,you can.take a look at the OP,you can put all your mined coins into the same address.
But how to point 2nd PC? It seems running 2nd wallet is required? Even if coins will go to same address :/

the how-to steps are all in the readme.txt file,plz read it.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Can I mine with same wallet installed on more than one computers?
Like if I have my wallet at my work and at my home computer mining at the same time?

yes,you can.take a look at the OP,you can put all your mined coins into the same address.
And what do you think it takes to reach those levels of a market cap? Masternodes? Instantx? More miners/difficulty?

A huge pump from a big investor/pump group supported by any of this.
Don't worry ,give it some time to digest. Wink
Activity: 690
how does one mine this coin most efficiently:

2 computers with a special GPU card mining to the same wallet
or
those 2 GPU cards in one computer?

No difference if you have a good network connection in the first case.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
how does one mine this coin most efficiently:

2 computers with a special GPU card mining to the same wallet
or
those 2 GPU cards in one computer?
Activity: 25
Activity: 690
And what do you think it takes to reach those levels of a market cap? Masternodes? Instantx? More miners/difficulty?

A huge pump from a big investor/pump group supported by any of this.

$2 million would be a conservative number once the MS implemented,and $2 million is the threshhold of TOP 20 now.
Jump to: