Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 35. (Read 810074 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I still don't think Mr. Spread will come back. Why would he?

I almost bought but I know we'll see a drop in price again.

I wouldn't bet on it.
I'm sortof trying to make the price fall so I can get in. I literally just sold before the news. This stuff always happens to me, I suck.

Is your avatar an old computer? Like the one from The Immitation Game?

Can someone make me an offer please? I should have just held.

Well you shouldn't own up so quickly. lol  Just buy back. From here to $3m is a big jump.

That pic is from the imitation game, the first computer  Cool

Ah cool. Ok i'll buy back in.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

I wouldn't bet on it.
I'm sortof trying to make the price fall so I can get in. I literally just sold before the news. This stuff always happens to me, I suck.

Well you shouldn't own up so quickly. lol  Just buy back. From here to $3m is a big jump.

That pic is from the imitation game, the first computer  Cool

legendary
Crypto since 2014

I wouldn't bet on it.

legendary

I wouldn't bet on it.
legendary
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Well, the elephant in the thread is the rising price.

Someone, or more than one person, is accumulating  Grin
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrencies have more drama that a Latin Telenovela.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Right everyone, try to refrain from spamming Mr.Spread  Grin
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
-snip-

If MRSpread appears the price will explode x10 Smiley

Actually, I expect the price to do that anyway when the dev team release the next phase of the project.

Having Mr. Spread join the dev team would be a great boost to the project and it would speed the spread of Spread.

It will with or without MrSpread this coin is based on development and hard work from the dev team so keep up with the good work an the results will appear and the donations too Smiley
legendary
-snip-

Actually, I expect the price to do that anyway when the dev team release the next phase of the project.

Having Mr. Spread join the dev team would be a great boost to the project and it would speed the spread of Spread.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Has anyone got MrSpreads real SPR address?

Yes.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8620397

You have to do some following as he consolidated around 12 Feb, which sounded to me like he was backing up to one location before deciding to go MIA.

Edit

Is Mr.Spread moving coins again?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?SP7jrxYeGdEiTSsSQtnSr9UCXtEpuHYigv.htm

Mr.Spread: Are you testing?

Now, that is strange. An address MrSpread set up him self Sfakp1H9msXAohGmnb2T7NWrtcBdwSxbid has a transaction from that address to a new one SP7jrxYeGdEiTSsSQtnSr9UCXtEpuHYigv (where it still lays).

The transaction of 20,000 SPR was on the 14th of feb 2015.

The interesting thing is a transaction of 10,000 SPR was made from SP7jrxYeGdEiTSsSQtnSr9UCXtEpuHYigv to either SMXteAtnxKNY3m1gsiYoVi5zVARoiqGvnm or SRwtzgrAHCpmdiKtbxQZCKgi7BkCt29h5f... Again, where they still lay.

These transactions happened on the 5th of April (This month(10 days ago)) WTH?

I'm an idiot.

I sent MrSpread a PM on 5 April @ 9.40pm Bitcointalk thread time with a link to the project update

He moved those coins on 5 April @ 22.40

legendary

Yes.

You have to do some following as he consolidated around 12 Feb, which sounded to me like he was backing up to one location before deciding to go MIA.

Edit

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/address.dws?SP7jrxYeGdEiTSsSQtnSr9UCXtEpuHYigv.htm

Now, that is strange. An address MrSpread set up him self Sfakp1H9msXAohGmnb2T7NWrtcBdwSxbid has a transaction from that address to a new one SP7jrxYeGdEiTSsSQtnSr9UCXtEpuHYigv (where it still lays).

The interesting thing is a transaction of 10,000 SPR was made from SP7jrxYeGdEiTSsSQtnSr9UCXtEpuHYigv to either SMXteAtnxKNY3m1gsiYoVi5zVARoiqGvnm or SRwtzgrAHCpmdiKtbxQZCKgi7BkCt29h5f... Again, where they still lay.

I'm an idiot.

I sent MrSpread a PM on 5 April @ 9.40pm Bitcointalk thread time with a link to the project update

edit

He moved those coins on 5 April @ 22.40

legendary
-snip-

It looks like whoever has control over Mr. Spread's wallet has just moved around some SPR within that wallet.
This kind of transactions is what you see when you use the coin control features.

Why would you be doing that?

Coin Control
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yet-another-coin-control-release-closed-144331
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

Yes.

Edit

It looks like whoever has control over Mr. Spread's wallet has just moved around some SPR within that wallet.
This kind of transactions is what you see when you use the coin control features.
legendary
Activity: 1092
We need a list of completely pointless excuses for MIA that Mr. Spread can use:

* My electricity is on a pre-pay meter and I ran out of coins
* My girlfriend said it was either Spread or no spread   Grin
* It was harvest time on the farm, I had to help out
* Working six months straight on Spread burned me out and I need time to restore my chi
* MyFarm was getting on my tits
* Coins101 was getting on my tits
* I had to code for Google, they were in trouble. All fixed now.

The latter please  Cheesy
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies have more drama that a Latin Telenovela.
legendary
We need a list of completely pointless excuses for MIA that Mr. Spread can use:

* My electricity is on a pre-pay meter and I ran out of coins
* My girlfriend said it was either Spread or no spread   Grin
* It was harvest time on the farm, I had to help out
* Working six months straight on Spread burned me out and I need time to restore my chi
* MyFarm was getting on my tits
* Coins101 was getting on my tits
* I had to code for Google, they were in trouble. All fixed now.
legendary
-snip-

That's what I saw, too.

He is either testing, developing, teasing, mining, donating, or preparing to spread to sell (which I find hard to believe).

Come on Mr.Spread: come back and join the growing team of devs  Wink

Unless someone else has access to MrSpread's wallets, we can rule out he's dead.
That's one theory out of the window anyway, only to bring more to the table  Roll Eyes

Edit: Mrspr, glad your not dead too!
legendary
-snip-

That's what I saw, too.

He is either testing, developing, teasing, mining, donating, or preparing to spread to sell (which I find hard to believe).

Come on Mr.Spread: come back and join the growing team of devs  Wink
legendary

Yes.

Edit

Pages:
Jump to: