Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 47. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Wow the past few days have been brutal. I'm surprised there has not been any sort of pump, considering the SJ platform is actually usable again, SJ twitter is active and coin development is at least on the roadmap.
It's such a big contrast with where the coin was when it was at 1600 sat. I guess it's possible confidence in the coin is genuinely this low, but still it doesn't make sense to me that we don't see any buying pressure at all.

It's not usable as far as I can tell.  Maybe by the end of the year per Karl.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
This is just his ego being manipulated by the people in the FUD chat trying to push the price down. They're egging him on, challenging him, sitting in a Start chat badmouthing Start, and gleefully waiting for him to run out of coins. He's a tool and doesn't even know it. Let it run its course and don't sell. Just put your buy orders 1900-2000 and buy him out for easy profits.

Trading on emotion is a killer.

It saved me a decent amount of money not listening to your emotions.
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
This is just his ego being manipulated by the people in the FUD chat trying to push the price down. They're egging him on, challenging him, sitting in a Start chat badmouthing Start, and gleefully waiting for him to run out of coins. He's a tool and doesn't even know it. Let it run its course and don't sell. Just put your buy orders 1900-2000 and buy him out for easy profits.

Trading on emotion is a killer.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
me (AND EVERYONE ELSE) watching the last 6 months of fucking START charts on trex

i still stand by my statement!  Cool

now mr. MM please pump this already to 20k
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Just one guy in chat that thinks he's punishing Karl by dumping his coins for cheap. Price won't stay down for long. Wink
Why exactly would he feel the need to punish Karl?

I have 1.000 reasons to punish him, but let's resume in 3:

1. UNPROFESSIONALISM

2. LACK OF TRANSPERENCY

3. 0 SHITS GIVEN TO INVESTORS

Just remember you're also punishing people that are following your trading advice on Bitcointalk Smiley. I'm now left with a bag of this coin, and who knows when will I get a chance to exit...

I know and I'm sorry man, but what is correct is correct.

If Karl starts being transparent, releasing actually a good and USEFUL software, and putting some liquidity on the market, then START can do it well.

If everything goes like now, (and it seems to keep that way), this coin is going nowhere. I expect Karl and community?? to realize that, and I'm really sorry for the dumps, I'm also losing money by doing this.  Wink

PD: That's why you have to divesify man!!

And you're being professional by doing what you're doing now? LOL

Nope, but if you act unprofessionally, expect your investors to act the same way.  Wink

No class.
If you have alot of bitcoin and startcoin, you should have push the price around 3.5k and then dump it. rather dumping in lose in 2k sub.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Just one guy in chat that thinks he's punishing Karl by dumping his coins for cheap. Price won't stay down for long. Wink

1. UNPROFESSIONALISM

2. LACK OF TRANSPERENCY

Just remember you're also punishing people that are following your trading advice on Bitcointalk Smiley. I'm now left with a bag of this coin, and who knows when will I get a chance to exit...

If Karl starts being transparent, releasing actually a good and USEFUL software, and putting some liquidity on the market, then START can do it well.

If everything goes like now, (and it seems to keep that way), this coin is going nowhere. I expect Karl and community?? to realize that, and I'm really sorry for the dumps, I'm also losing money by doing this.  Wink

Nope, but if you act unprofessionally, expect your investors to act the same way.  Wink

No class.
Activity: 45

1. UNPROFESSIONALISM

2. LACK OF TRANSPERENCY

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a7/c7/9d/a7c79d6561038cfc81f996c29255b3c1.jpg
Activity: 366
Merit: 250

1. UNPROFESSIONALISM

2. LACK OF TRANSPERENCY

The good news is that these won't get dumped. They're in strong hands now. Smiley

Limit Buy   225724.64557125   0.00001999   -4.52577914
Limit Buy   100000.00000000   0.00002000   -2.00500000
Congrats on making top wallet then. Wink

Actually, someone else bought a bunch in the mid 2000s area and is top wallet. Judging by what they said when it happened I don't think they'll be selling for a while either.
Activity: 68
best thing for start is to buy these suckers out now by letting them dump. Then pump it and make them cry enough to pump all there bitcoin back in much higher.  Grin
Activity: 35

1. UNPROFESSIONALISM

2. LACK OF TRANSPERENCY

Activity: 68
brutal dump age  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
The good news is that these won't get dumped. They're in strong hands now. Smiley

None is buying your bs. Everyone sees there is manipulation and everyone knows that they can only lose by investing in Start.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

Congrats on making top wallet then. Wink

1. UNPROFESSIONALISM

2. LACK OF TRANSPERENCY

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

1. UNPROFESSIONALISM

2. LACK OF TRANSPERENCY

On the other hand, we should have hit the bottom approximately. Crazy manipulation aside, how can it be lower after release than before the release announcement?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification

1. UNPROFESSIONALISM

2. LACK OF TRANSPERENCY

1. UNPROFESSIONALISM

2. LACK OF TRANSPERENCY

I'm not getting involved on this forum. You'll have to ask him. Enjoy the cheap coins while they last.
Pages:
Jump to: