Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 48. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I tried to buy eth on the platform. Couple of minutes.
- exchange without commissions only for now, in the future it will appear?

Yes, you are right - Commissions will range from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.
It's like a membership fee for using the service.

and payment is in the STM tokens?

we now have crowdsale and I recommend you to buy tokens now, because there is 20% bonus

that means I can save now to earn later
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Yes, you are right - Commissions will range from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.

we now have crowdsale and I recommend you to buy tokens now, because there is 20% bonus
Activity: 140

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

Activity: 180
📌 STREAMITY: honest exchange of digital assets is possible

The daily turnover of digital assets is $14 billion and the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is estimated at more than $250 billion, which is comparable to the annual budget of countries such as Switzerland, India, Russia or Saudi Arabia.

However, nowadays this market simply doesn't have a multifunctional tool that allows to work with digital assets. Cryptocurrency exchanges in the majority act as intermediaries in transactions. The main purpose of crypto exchanges as business projects is to collect commissions from users.

The execution of the order is not guaranteed. There are cases when the exchange deliberately delayed checking of transactions. Such a situation damages the image of the industry and leads not only to the loss of time but also money.

This situation is detrimental to the interests of millions of people.The creation of the portal STREAMITY will simplify cryptocurrency circulation and protect user's operations.

🔘 The structure of the ecosystem STREAMITY will include the following resources:

▪️ Information-analytical.
▪️ Investment.
▪️ Educational.

Decentralized StreamDesk application will allow users to instantly exchange cryptocurrencies between each other. All transfers are made directly between people. Smart-contracts are responsible for the execution of transactions. This makes STREAMITY project an example of successful implementation of the idea how to make an exchange of digital assets between participants of the cryptocurrency market honest.

https://streamity.org

Activity: 61
An interesting project with global plans that will affect the entire crypto-currency community. I've already got into this project and now I look forward to the completion of ICO)
Many thanks to the team for their work!

Have you already invested in the project?

Yes. I see no reason to postpone this decision for a long time. The project is very promising and therefore, it is worth buying now - there is still an opportunity to purchase tokens with a profit.

ToTheMoon!
Activity: 98
An interesting project with global plans that will affect the entire crypto-currency community. I've already got into this project and now I look forward to the completion of ICO)

Have you already invested in the project?
Activity: 61
Could you explain - What is it StreamDesk?

Yes, sure Streamdesk is a service designed to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, using smart contracts. Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market.
We strive for equal rights of all users interested in buying or selling cryptocurrency without the need for exchange offices, stock exchanges, or any intermediaries.

How can I use it?

It is super easy -  Register, place orders, and exchange cryptos for fiat currencies in any way that is convenient for you, and Streamdesk will take care of your security!

What about fees?

fee is as low as 2% - even 0-2% And right now you can exchange without fees
Wow. How can it be real?

Their team believes that people have the right to manage their finances without outside interference. Decentralization is the cherished dream of any user connected with a crypto currency. I am sure that the project will receive the attention of investors, and low commissions will become a good bonus for active users of crypto currency.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Hello! You have an impressive team. I hope that ICO will go well!

Have you read about this project? He is awesome!

Yes. The fact that the money and the cryptocurrency on the platform are not blocked, and the exchange occurs directly between the seller and the buyer, this is a really good advantage for this project.

This project helps the development of the digital economy. To date, the digital economy is a structure whose monetary turnover significantly grows the turnover of other structures.
This project is an innovation introduced into a developed and very profitable area, which in itself promises investors a good profit.

But this project does not only offer an exchange. As I understand, he will have quite a few different functions. Calendar of prospective ICO and other similar tools. And the project's tokens will be used on this portal. I believe that this is also very important. After all, the quality of the portal will depend on the demand for tokens.
Activity: 84

Yes. The fact that the money and the cryptovalyuta on the platform are not blocked, and the exchange occurs directly between the seller and the buyer, this is a really good advantage for this project.

This project helps the development of the digital economy. To date, the digital economy is a structure whose monetary turnover significantly grows the turnover of other structures.
This project is an innovation introduced into a developed and very profitable area, which in itself promises investors a good profit.
Activity: 64
☑️ STREAMITY reduces fee and guarantees transaction

Today, there are more than two thousand digital currencies and several hundred cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Most of them act as intermediaries, charge a solid commission but do not guarantee execution of transactions. The results of sociological research suggest that 83% of users of payment services do not like this approach.

STREAMITY team creates a platform that will fundamentally change the situation in the market and create more comfortable working conditions for all stakeholders.

🔺The main advantages of STREAMITY platform are:

▪️ Low fees (infrastructure participants interact directly without intermediaries);

▪️ High reliability (execution of transactions is guaranteed by verification of users and smart contracts);

▪️ Security ( lack of a single place to store digital assets makes the system resistant to hacker attacks).

In the future convenient service platform STREAMITY will increase the number of users and raise the credibility for the exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat inside the platform StreamDesk.

https://streamity.org

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/11/1107.md.jpg

Your platform can become an innovation in the world of crypto-currencies, which will contribute to the expansion of the crypto-currency community and the distribution of crypto-currency in general. Simplicity of use is a significant plus that will bring popularity not only to you, but also to the whole of the crypto currency.
Activity: 64

Yes. The fact that the money and the crypto-currency on the platform are not blocked, and the exchange occurs directly between the seller and the buyer, this is a really good advantage for this project.
Activity: 84

Exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Shocked Roll Eyes In fact, this is a very good idea. The commission, and in some cases also the dishonesty of exchange sites is a huge problem for every person.
 How do you plan to create an ecosystem capable of allowing people to exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Huh Smiley

Many thanks for your question!
A key element is a decentralized application for crypto-currencies for fiat money without intermediaries «StreamDesk» on the basis of smart contracts. Also, "StreamDesk" provides the ability to instantly exchange leading crypto currency inter-bank, with the maximum level of protection and efficiency. The rate of crypto currency will always be tied to the "Market" section (it collects information from the main exchanges, shows the value of the crypto currency and the capitalization of companies).
Users of the StreamDesk platform receive price offers that are as close as possible to the current exchange rate. Clear, honest and a transparent exchange procedure, crypto-currency, guaranteed by smart contracts and backed up by the efforts of the marketing unit of the project, will provide explosive growth for the users of the project.

Thank you! Are you already in negotiations with the  exchanges?

The exchange is going to be very soon.We have offers from 9 exchanges at the moment and we are negotiating with them. We are choosing the right place for listing. We are negotiating with the biggest exchanges!! And we plan to do it at once when the ICO ends
Many thanks for the answers!
Do you have a bounty company? I would like to take part in it.

We welcome everyone, who is willing to support our project, to join Streamity Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25781199

Thank you so much!

I hope that your project will reach the moon! I invest in it and will take part in the bounty to tell many people about you ! Cheesy
Exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Shocked Roll Eyes In fact, this is a very good idea. The commission, and in some cases also the dishonesty of exchange sites is a huge problem for every person.
 How do you plan to create an ecosystem capable of allowing people to exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Huh Smiley

A key element is a decentralized application for crypto-currencies for fiat money without intermediaries «StreamDesk» on the basis of smart contracts. Also, "StreamDesk" provides the ability to instantly exchange leading crypto currency inter-bank, with the maximum level of protection and efficiency. The rate of crypto currency will always be tied to the "Market" section (it collects information from the main exchanges, shows the value of the crypto currency and the capitalization of companies).
Users of the StreamDesk platform receive price offers that are as close as possible to the current exchange rate. Clear, honest and a transparent exchange procedure, crypto-currency, guaranteed by smart contracts and backed up by the efforts of the marketing unit of the project, will provide explosive growth for the users of the project.

Thank you! Are you already in negotiations with the  exchanges?

The exchange is going to be very soon.We have offers from 9 exchanges at the moment and we are negotiating with them. We are choosing the right place for listing. We are negotiating with the biggest exchanges!! And we plan to do it at once when the ICO ends

We welcome everyone, who is willing to support our project, to join Streamity Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25781199

Pages:
Jump to: