Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 51. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 3
How do u guys, differ from the competitors?
Hey Just had a few questions regarding streamity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
📌 Cryptocurrency exchange on existing stocks is a risk

Today, cryptocurrency is one of the components of the digital economy. Millions of dollars have been accumulated on cryptocurrency exchanges. It is not surprising that they become targets of hacker attacks, and some companies do not intentionally fulfill their obligations.

Another difficulty is that the cryptocurrency market is extremely unstable and the exchange service with small fees is quite a risky venture. Companies minimize risks by putting them in the value of the cryptocurrency or in commissions.

The implementation of the project STREAMITY will solve these problems. The idea is to create a p2p-platform, where users find each other and agree on an exchange. As a result, the transaction fee of the system is minimal and user verification and smart-contracts guarantee the security of the transaction.

https://streamity.org

This may be one for the long term!

Thank you! Glad to hear that  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This may be one for the long term!
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hello.  I understand the project behind Streamity.  But what use does STM have? Or for people to cash out crypto to fiat they need to do BTC/ETH < STM < FIAT or if they want to buy crypto FIAT < STM < BTC/ETH? I'm trying to figure out the utility STM has
STM tokens are used for the purchase of services within Streamity ecosystem. As more services are launched within Streamity platform, the more tokens are in demand.
📌 Is it possible to exchange cryptocurrencies directly between seller and buyer?

Today, cryptocurrencies are firmly entering our lives and their use along with Fiat money ceases to be something out of the ordinary. But at the same time there is a problem: where and how to exchange cryptocurrency quickly, simply and most importantly safely?

☑️ This problem is just solved by StreamDesk.

How often do we hear that one crypto-exchanger deceived its users, the other closed, and the third requires huge interest for the exchange?

Often enough! That is why the project team Streamity has decided to develop StreamDesk which is the world's first decentralized platform to exchange cryptocurrency at any price without intermediaries!

P2P platform with the use of a distributed database for exchange of cryptocurrencies for Fiat money guarantees fair transactions and security with the help of smart contracts architecture and payment systems API.

🔺 But what are the other benefits of StreamDesk? They are:

- minimum commission-0-2%
- fixed cryptocurrency exchange rate-price is fixed
- freedom of the crypto community-money is not blocked, the exchange takes place directly between a seller and a buyer.

And most important, the security and transparency of transactions is due to the smart contract-it provides maximum protection for sellers and buyers.

☑️ Are you interested?
Then try out the beta version right now:
https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard

https://streamity.org

Hi. Is here any referral program?

Yes. There are two different levels of referrals. The 2nd (your friend) and 3rd referrals level (friend's friends) So you will earn 3% from that 3 % if a friend's friend makes a purchase!
For example! If your friend purchased 2500 STM, you are going to get 75 STM into your wallet! Moreover, if your friend’s referral purchased 2500 STM too, you going to get 2.25 STM into your wallet!

win-win. Cool!

Hi man! Yes, Invite friends & get rewarded!

Wow great! How does it work? Any %?

Yes. There are two different levels of referrals. The 2nd (your friend) and 3rd referrals level (friend's friends) So you will earn 3% from that 3 % if a friend's friend makes a purchase!
For example! If your friend purchased 2500 STM, you are going to get 75 STM into your wallet! Moreover, if your friend’s referral purchased 2500 STM too, you going to get 2.25 STM into your wallet!
Activity: 196

You will earn 3% if your friend registers on the website and buy tokens. So, you need to ask them to buy some

I hope it works out. My friends and I wanna earn. And we finally found a platform to change crypto. Here is a platform + tokens to invest

I just hope it works out. One day I am going to be rich! We needed a platform to change. So here I have a working platform + opportunity to invest.

No way!
Activity: 116

You will earn 3% if your friend registers on the website and buy tokens. So, you need to ask them to buy some

I hope it works out. My friends and I wanna earn. And we finally found a platform to change crypto. Here is a platform + tokens to invest

I just hope it works out. One day I am going to be rich! We needed a platform to change. So here I have a working platform + opportunity to invest.
Activity: 180

Activity: 180

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello.  I understand the project behind Streamity.  But what use does STM have? Or for people to cash out crypto to fiat they need to do BTC/ETH < STM < FIAT or if they want to buy crypto FIAT < STM < BTC/ETH? I'm trying to figure out the utility STM has
This project looks very promising.
stay with us and you will always be aware of all the news of the team!
Great vision and mission of the project!
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
Activity: 37
Great vision and mission of the project!
Pages:
Jump to: