Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 49. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Shocked Roll Eyes In fact, this is a very good idea. The commission, and in some cases also the dishonesty of exchange sites is a huge problem for every person.
 How do you plan to create an ecosystem capable of allowing people to exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Huh Smiley

Many thanks for your question!
A key element is a decentralized application for crypto-currencies for fiat money without intermediaries «StreamDesk» on the basis of smart contracts. Also, "StreamDesk" provides the ability to instantly exchange leading crypto currency inter-bank, with the maximum level of protection and efficiency. The rate of crypto currency will always be tied to the "Market" section (it collects information from the main exchanges, shows the value of the crypto currency and the capitalization of companies).
Users of the StreamDesk platform receive price offers that are as close as possible to the current exchange rate. Clear, honest and a transparent exchange procedure, crypto-currency, guaranteed by smart contracts and backed up by the efforts of the marketing unit of the project, will provide explosive growth for the users of the project.

Thank you! Are you already in negotiations with the  exchanges?
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Small commissions and user protection stand out against the background of competitors. I'm investing in this project and I'll look forward to the appearance of the token on stock exchanges. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 64
Hello! You have an impressive team. I hope that ICO will go well!
Exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Shocked Roll Eyes In fact, this is a very good idea. The commission, and in some cases also the dishonesty of exchange sites is a huge problem for every person.
 How do you plan to create an ecosystem capable of allowing people to exchange crypto currency without intermediaries? Huh Smiley

I got acquainted with the white paper of the project and it seems to me that this can be a good step towards popularization of crypto currency in the whole world. Many people refuse from crypto currency, only because of the complexities that arise when buying it. And this project solves this problem.

I think just like you. This idea may have a more global meaning than it seems at first glance. I have not read White Paper yet. Could you share a link with me? Cheesy

Oh sure. No problem. https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

I believe that such projects are not enough for the world crypto community. It's not just an idea - it's a solution to an acute problem that will get approval among crypto investors from around the world. I will invest in this project, because I am sure that it will certainly bring a good profit.

Many thanks! I heard about this project and now I really like it. I think that after reading the white paper, I also decide to buy.
Activity: 42

I got acquainted with the white paper of the project and it seems to me that this can be a good step towards popularization of crypto currency in the whole world. Many people refuse from crypto currency, only because of the complexities that arise when buying it. And this project solves this problem.

I think just like you. This idea may have a more global meaning than it seems at first glance. I have not read White Paper yet. Could you share a link with me? Cheesy

Oh sure. No problem. https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

I believe that such projects are not enough for the world crypto community. It's not just an idea - it's a solution to an acute problem that will get approval among crypto investors from around the world. I will invest in this project, because I am sure that it will certainly bring a good profit.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Many thanks for your question!
A key element is a decentralized application for crypto-currencies for fiat money without intermediaries «StreamDesk» on the basis of smart contracts. Also, "StreamDesk" provides the ability to instantly exchange leading crypto currency inter-bank, with the maximum level of protection and efficiency. The rate of crypto currency will always be tied to the "Market" section (it collects information from the main exchanges, shows the value of the crypto currency and the capitalization of companies).
Users of the StreamDesk platform receive price offers that are as close as possible to the current exchange rate. Clear, honest and a transparent exchange procedure, crypto-currency, guaranteed by smart contracts and backed up by the efforts of the marketing unit of the project, will provide explosive growth for the users of the project.
Activity: 84
Great project! Team good luck!
When streamity tokens will listed on exchange?Which exchange? there is information? and how many tokens are sold?
Hello! The exchange is going to be very soon.We have offers from 9 exchanges at the moment and we are negotiating with them. We are choosing the right place for listing. We are negotiating with the biggest exchanges!! And we plan to do it at once when the ICO ends
Could you explain - What is it StreamDesk?

Yes, sure Streamdesk is a service designed to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, using smart contracts. Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market.
We strive for equal rights of all users interested in buying or selling cryptocurrency without the need for exchange offices, stock exchanges, or any intermediaries.

How can I use it?

It is super easy -  Register, place orders, and exchange cryptos for fiat currencies in any way that is convenient for you, and Streamdesk will take care of your security!

What about fees?

fee is as low as 2% - even 0-2% And right now you can exchange without fees
Wow. How can it be real?

Yes our fees are low, because we do not deal with fiat currencies, it can be transferred directly between users.  And rates are collected from major exchanges, and will be used to set the market rates for our exchange service.
StreamDesk service embodies the idea of a truly fair exchange between individuals!
Activity: 370
Merit: 100

Yes, sure Streamdesk is a service designed to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, using smart contracts. Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market.
We strive for equal rights of all users interested in buying or selling cryptocurrency without the need for exchange offices, stock exchanges, or any intermediaries.

How can I use it?

It is super easy -  Register, place orders, and exchange cryptos for fiat currencies in any way that is convenient for you, and Streamdesk will take care of your security!

What about fees?

Wow. How can it be real?

How can I use it?

What about fees?

Activity: 33

How can I use it?

It is super easy -  Register, place orders, and exchange cryptos for fiat currencies in any way that is convenient for you, and Streamdesk will take care of your security!

What about fees?

They just said that... Low fees (infrastructure participants interact directly without intermediaries)

How can I use it?

What about fees?
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

How can I use it?

How can I use it?

Pages:
Jump to: