Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 52. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This project looks very promising.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello, for the payment system,  do you have any partnerships lined up at the moment?
what is the advantages of decentralisation if you require kyc?
Negotiations are underway with several of the strongest payment systems on the market, and they are already at the signing stage. We will publish the information in the near future. About decentralization - our opinion that all the same the market will not be closed, and eventually kyc will be obligatory on any exchange, and this process is already now. If the company wants to work in a white and open manner, the procedure kyc is an obligatory factor. And our way is exactly this
If I joined the ICO and use BTC, is the value of my BTC locked in at the current rate? Or does the value of the BTC be based on when the ICO phase ends?
You will receive the tokens at the BTC exchange rate at the time of investing, and not at the rate at the end of ICO
Activity: 238
TrackICO Rating Agency has assigned 5 points out of 5 possible to Streamity! https://www.trackico.io/ico/streamity 
Tokensale is already launched and now you can become the owners of the tokens STM on our website https://streamity.org 
📌 Exchange cryptocurrency for fiat: fast, easy and safe!

Using Streamity you can make an exchange quickly and easily. Use your crypto wallet, StreamDesk service and any payment system convenient for you to get cash. That's all you need! Do yo want to know more?

📹 Watch our video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ41Co4zTLQ

https://streamity.org

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello, for the payment system,  do you have any partnerships lined up at the moment?
what is the advantages of decentralisation if you require kyc?
Activity: 38
I'm review in white paper on your idea, It's actually interesting!
Hello guys! Looking forward for more upgrades.
Impeccably plan, engaging vision.
stay with us! and you will see how our project will fly to the moon!
Hello! The purchased tokens are immediately transferred to the wallet or should they wait? and when the token will be listed on the exchange?
The exchange is going to be very soon.We have offers from 9 exchanges at the moment and we are negotiating with them. We are choosing the right place for listing. We are negotiating with the biggest exchanges!! And we plan to do it at once when the ICO ends
♨️ Streamity enters the Chinese market!

🔺Dear friends, we would like to tell you important news!

Due to the high interest in our project from Asian investors and the team's trip to China, we decided to extend the Crowdsale until August 6, 2018.

We take into consideration the interests of our supporters and community members. We made this decision after a thorough discussion within the team and consultation with our advisors. The extension of Crowdsale gives us the opportunity to significantly improve project funding and increase the cost of tokens at launch. We expect all investors to benefit from this decision.

We are absolutely sure that Streamity project will be a great success and will help to change traditional cryptocurrency exchange services, we have received great interest and support from both individual and corporate investors. Already now on Crowdsale we have collected more than 4 million dollars – and this is just the beginning!

The team will also use this extra time to discuss the best conditions for launching tokens on the exchanges with which we are negotiating at the moment.

🔺Stay with us! https://streamity.org

Streamity team

Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hello! The purchased tokens are immediately transferred to the wallet or should they wait? and when the token will be listed on the exchange?
Activity: 116
also want to quickly change the crypt to Fiat and back
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
I tried to buy ETH on the platform. Did in couple of minutes
exchange without commissions only for now, in the future it will appear?

Yes, you're right. Commissions will range from 0-2% depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.
It's like a membership fee for using the service.

Yes, right!

and it will be paid in STM

Yes, but now there is no commission! We have crowdsale now and recommend you to buy tokens. With a good bonus Smiley
that means I can save now to earn later

and use all the services Smiley
Activity: 196

Yes, you're right. Commissions will range from 0-2% depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.

Yes, right!

Yes, but now there is no commission! We have crowdsale now and recommend you to buy tokens. With a good bonus Smiley
that means I can save now to earn later
I hope this project will be smash. Unprejudiced business, a very excellent project, spotless design.

Thanks!

Yes, right!

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Yes, right!

Yes, right!
Activity: 177

Pages:
Jump to: