Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 50. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Very remarkable news, about the interest of Chinese investors and the possible entry into the Asian region. But, Crowdsale prolongation worries me. The streamity campaign is very long, and this is not the best option for investors.
Thank you for your opinion - we are analizing the changeable market and working so hard to find best time and enviroment for investors and project development.
☑️ STREAMITY reduces fee and guarantees transaction

Today, there are more than two thousand digital currencies and several hundred cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Most of them act as intermediaries, charge a solid commission but do not guarantee execution of transactions. The results of sociological research suggest that 83% of users of payment services do not like this approach.

STREAMITY team creates a platform that will fundamentally change the situation in the market and create more comfortable working conditions for all stakeholders.

🔺The main advantages of STREAMITY platform are:

▪️ Low fees (infrastructure participants interact directly without intermediaries);

▪️ High reliability (execution of transactions is guaranteed by verification of users and smart contracts);

▪️ Security ( lack of a single place to store digital assets makes the system resistant to hacker attacks).

In the future convenient service platform STREAMITY will increase the number of users and raise the credibility for the exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat inside the platform StreamDesk.

https://streamity.org

Hello admin.  Streamity is based out of Republic of Singapore?
there are offices in other countries?
Hello ! Thank you for your question! Yes Streamity is registered in Singapoore and we have international team and advisers - all around the world. You can check our website https://streamity.org/en/
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How many ICO phases you have? You selling tokens since January (half of year already) and what you made for this time  Huh
according info on the site - it is the second

According info at first page their 2nd phase must ends pn 29th April... and now July. And when exchange launch? They have some progress in development?
Yes! They have already launched the beta! Do you know any ico which have working product? https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard
I have heard that they have in Ukraine and Russia
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
How many ICO phases you have? You selling tokens since January (half of year already) and what you made for this time  Huh

According info at first page their 2nd phase must ends pn 29th April... and now July. And when exchange launch? They have some progress in development?
I strongly believe that StreamDesk will work with various cryptos

Streamity uses StreamDesk to ensure a cryptocurrency currency exchange, with maximum security and efficiency, perfect for most cryptocurrencies in the market.
Activity: 181
Very remarkable news, about the interest of Chinese investors and the possible entry into the Asian region. But, Crowdsale prolongation worries me. The streamity campaign is very long, and this is not the best option for investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It is the phase 2 right now. You still have time to grab some tokens with 20% bonus. Enjoy your day!
How do u guys, differ from the competitors?

Fair cryptocurrency pricing is an integral part of Streamity services. Rates are calculated in real time, aggregating the average weighted price from major cryptocurrency exchanges. Therefore, our users can confidently and securely exchange cryptocurrencies at fair market value. Our services allow users to enter the world of cryptocurrency investments seamlessly. We expect the majority of our customers to be active users of online payments systems.
Activity: 116

How secure is exchange process at the StreamDesk ?

Smart-contracts provide additional security to the cryptocurrency exchange process, in addition to the verification of users.

Smart-contract locks transferred crypto until the payment in fiat money is done. This method helps to prevent frauds.

Smart-contracts provide additional security to the cryptocurrency exchange process, in addition to the verification of users.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Activity: 177

Hi!I participate here because I have tried a lots way of  exchange. Everyone knows one popular exchanger. Don’t want name it. Service supports only bitcoins, then exchange rates are far from reality and by the users . I don’t want  even mention about lack of secure.

Definitely. I have remember another one. Where you can buy crypto for $$$ … but no opportunity to sell for fiat

I know who you talking about. Those guys support a dozen of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 116

Hi!I participate here because I have tried a lots way of  exchange. Everyone knows one popular exchanger. Don’t want name it. Service supports only bitcoins, then exchange rates are far from reality and by the users . I don’t want  even mention about lack of secure.

Definitely. I have remember another one. Where you can buy crypto for $$$ … but no opportunity to sell for fiat

Pages:
Jump to: