Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 54. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello, guys! Is service working fine?

Everything is working good! You can try to make your transactions!https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard Hurry up! In the future, you will be able to pay commissions for your transactions on StreamDesk.

And now I can exchange all without any commission? How long will this continue?
The beta version of StreamDesk is working without commission for a month. Then, using the STM token, you can pay a commission on the platform or pay for services on three Streamity portals.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0

Everything is working good! You can try to make your transactions!https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard Hurry up! In the future, you will be able to pay commissions for your transactions on StreamDesk.

And now I can exchange all without any commission? How long will this continue?

Everything works perfectly! I already made several transactions.
And how are transactions related to tokens?
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Everything works perfectly! I already made several transactions.
Activity: 196
👋 Dear all!

🏆 We are glad to share with you some good news - TrackICO Rating Agency has assigned 5 points out of 5 possible to Streamity!

🏅Thus, the experts this rating Agency highly appreciated the prospects of our project https://www.trackico.io/ico/streamity

💢 We remind you that the official sale of the coins is already launched and now you can become the owners of the tokens STM on our website https://streamity.org

Extremely competitive space, however the team looks like they could pull it off if they execute well. Solid vision too! Hope that the project is successful! Smiley

Thank you!
I expect this plan will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck guys!

Thank you so much! We are glad to hear that!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Extremely competitive space, however the team looks like they could pull it off if they execute well. Solid vision too! Hope that the project is successful! Smiley
The project looks pretty promising!
Witting project, a very promising results, extraordinary vision.

Thank you so much! Nice to hear that!
Yes! And if you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars using tokens!
What is Streamity portal?

It is a powerful informational portal, which includes educational, information-analytical and investment resources.
Activity: 196
Yes! And if you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars using tokens!
What is Streamity portal?
Activity: 177
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
First of all, I would like to congratulate the Streamity team with the progress that they've made. StreamDesk is well-designed and easy to use.
Activity: 180
It is first of all great project, bold ideas and solutions. Why would anyone buy stms?

According to Whitepaper, STM tokens will be used to cover services during the development process. Thus, they will be more in demand once the product launches.

STM will be available on major cryptocurrency exchanges
It is first of all great project, bold ideas and solutions. Why would anyone buy stms?

First of all - Streamity is raising funds to launch its StreamDesk decentralized application (DAPP): a P2P cryptocurrency exchange platform.

Secondly – Streamity  plans to develop informational, analytical and educational investment resources for STREAMITY.ORG and its services
The uniqueness of the information and analytical resource is that any user can add high-quality content to the site! This content will be published after verification by a professional content manager.
Of course users will receive specific technical tasks on the site.
All you need in order to start working is to download a special form and fill it. Each task will have minimum requirements.
We will create a quality and convenient service together, because we make it for ourselves!
We will translate our entire library into the most popular languages and it will be available to the entire community anywhere in the world!!!
I hope your business runs happily.
Riveting logo, excellence logo.  Good luck fellows!
Thank you! Our team is actively working and we are sure that we will achieve our goal! everyone's faith makes us stronger!
I suppose this project is very good and cool. Wise business, seamless project, interesting idea.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
Pages:
Jump to: