Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 58. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Hey, guys! Did someone already make a transaction on StreamDesk?

I did

I also want to try, who will respond to my transaction? I want to try the service!

I've already made one - it's perfect and very easy.

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

I did

I also want to try, who will respond to my transaction? I want to try the service!
Activity: 116

I did

Activity: 196
Activity: 322
One more time I want to ask you a question why this project is better than Binance. Especially when it will be more and more decentralised in future.

Thank you for your question!

First of all, Streamity is the first P2P platform where all your transactions are protected with a smart-contract. Smart-contract helps our platform to be 100% safe. 
Moreover, Sreamity website and SreamDesk are really easy to use. Any person can sing up and exchange the currency. Users can exchange cryptocurrency for money and back. Due to cooperation with payment systems, payments in different national currencies are also available.

Streamity also has an educational resource where everybody can gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies, exchanges and other things using STM tokens.

The demand for our product will be stable despite any market conditions. And due to StreamDesk's convenience, low commissions, and efficient market rates, the flow of funds is profitable.
Activity: 238
This is a project #Streamity that has been planned for a long time. Follow for authenticity and do not miss out on great investment opportunity. #streamityorg #ICO #StreamityICO
Activity: 180
Hey guys, I don't have any ETH in my MEW wallet but I'd like to purchase ETH using my Credit Card. I can do that on the Streamity website correct?

You should ask it to their telegram group to know more clearly with your question. I think this should be their answer.

Yes sure! I have the same issue! I registered at payeer and bougt tokens for one year . To cover StreamDesk you should Try it too - less than 15 minutes from registration point to eth in my wallet! without  fees - Check it out! https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard
Activity: 98
Heard a lot about that project a couple of months ago. How it's going?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I'm interested in this project. But why is the project or company registered in Singapore, when evey member of the team are Russian or live in Russia? Seems odd.
Activity: 29
Good morning, fellows! I am interested on this business. I'll wait this to watch what is going to happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Go Streamity, this is a super platform, we all need this for the future of the crypto space....
Tell me please are there different phases of ICO? If so, how many phases are there? Will the price differ in each phase?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I sincerely believe in this project, because the basis is a great idea! And, just as importantly, an excellent team of developers is working on the implementation of this whole thing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The instructions on MEW are kinda Greek to me. I tried setting it up with Meta Mask and I'm stumped
I keep everything on exchange for trading, but would like to grab some of these tonight
Can you keep them on Streamity until they list on an exchange?
Activity: 250
Streamity uses the StreamDesk prototype to ensure cryptocurrency currency exchange, with maximum security and efficiency, most of the existing cryptocurrencies in the market.
Activity: 224
Can someone please tell me what gas limit and gas price I should be using? I keep getting a tranaction error.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi admin! can I use myEtherwallet and buy and have stm sent there for me to transfer to my hardware wallet?

Hey, I'm not an admin, but I know - you can use MEW, tokens will be sent to the eth wallet compatible with erc20 that was indicated in your registration form
Activity: 238
Hi admin! can I use myEtherwallet and buy and have stm sent there for me to transfer to my hardware wallet?
hello  Streamity for the easy and secure process of purchasing your tokens.

do you have any updates on accessing payment systems for the exchange? many thanks in advance

hello - wonderful question! It depends what exactly do you mean - If your question about StreamDesk - there are two payments systems -PayPal & Yandex.Money!

If you going to invest we have payeer payment system! Dont forget to use your ability to buy tokens with 20% Hurry up!
Does the people who have bought Streamity in pre sale also have the advantage of getting the package costs free for life?
You have this possibility! If you have alredy bought tokens equal ammount of packages and keep thouse amount in your ballance. I would like to remid you packages:

Platinum 1250STM      0,5%
Brilliant    7500STM      0,3%
Unlimited 25000STM   0%
Enjoy!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Regarding Streamdesk service. The P2P fiat payment will be direct transfer between the parties? I.e. I send bank transfer to another party? Or the payment needs to go thru the exchange platform?
Pages:
Jump to: