Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 59. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 105
hey guys, can anybody tell me how many users are registered at streamity already?
if there are a lot, I'll definitely invest and ask my friends to invest
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Will you fix the price of ETH / USD?

The tokens price is ETH= 2500 STM

A very good price for 1 ETH but is this token price at pre sale or token sale? Thank's
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Alpha version is running? When will the full version be ready? And How soon the tokens will be available to trade?

Look higher man! Cool Cool Cool The beta is already here! You can make transactions! To start ICO with the working product - it is -awe!
check it out! https://alpha.streamdesk.io/dashboard
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Will you fix the price of ETH / USD?

The tokens price is ETH= 2500 STM
What is the total supply of tokens? Will they be generated in the future?
Is only 180 000 000 Tokens! They are hard-caped!
What is your target audience?
The STM ICO is valuable to the following market participants:
1. Crypto investors may profit from selling STM in secondary markets or holding STM as a low-risk asset in their investment portfolios;
2. Interested users of STREAMITY's services can obtain STM at a discounted price.

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Hey guys, I don't have any ETH in my MEW wallet but I'd like to purchase ETH using my Credit Card. I can do that on the Streamity website correct?
Yes, you can buy using fiat money, follow the instruction provided in your investor's cabinet on Streamity website.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
are you more interested in making your streamity partner in running business in crypto world ? please visit https://streamity.org/ to get your STM.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hey guys, I don't have any ETH in my MEW wallet but I'd like to purchase ETH using my Credit Card. I can do that on the Streamity website correct?

You should ask it to their telegram group to know more clearly with your question. I think this should be their answer.
Activity: 420
One more time I want to ask you a question why this project is better than Binance. Especially when it will be more and more decentralised in future.
because streamity is completely legitimate operation and you can sell directly to the investor  for all new user and partnership of blockchain companies.
Activity: 14
I like the concept of this plan.
Classy project, a rather interesting idea, able to recognize results!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
 i read the white paper and i am surprised your road map doesn't include the marketing campaign over 3 years on it. you expect 500,000 users with minimal marketing but with the current marketing and cost i can see a lot of resources even tho allocated will be used up quickly but ii hope they do get the platform snow balling into a nice user base tho
Activity: 57
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Streamity (STM) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/streamity
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
One more time I want to ask you a question why this project is better than Binance. Especially when it will be more and more decentralised in future.
Same question.
One more exchange and thus even plainly not decentralized. Only I do not understand how they will beat Binance and Bitfinex?
What is clear is that each exchange has its own differences. For better or superior issues, users who judge. For more detailed answers are explained in their respective sites, please see for yourself.

Activity: 28
I expect this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck guys.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 28
Greetings fellows. It looks of this business will be preferably in the measurable future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Cryptocurrency is blocked in the smart contract till the signal about crediting of fiat money to the seller’s account is received, being transferred directly between users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
hello  Streamity for the easy and secure process of purchasing your tokens.

do you have any updates on accessing payment systems for the exchange? many thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: