Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 56. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
It is first of all great project, bold ideas and solutions. Why would anyone buy stms?
According to Whitepapper. Due to development of  Streamity portal where STM tokens will be used to cover the it's service. Thus, they will be more in demand once the product launches
Will be available on major cryptocurrency exchanges, allowing us to trade instantly
I would first of all like to congratulate the Streamity team with the progress which they made. However StreamDesk is pretty easy in usage.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
It is first of all great project, bold ideas and solutions. Why would anyone buy stms?
According to Whitepapper. Due to development of  Streamity portal where STM tokens will be used to cover the it's service. Thus, they will be more in demand once the product launches
Will be available on major cryptocurrency exchanges, allowing us to trade instantly
Activity: 177
Activity: 196
Activity: 322
📌 How do we work in Streamity?

Dear subscribers, especially for you we have made a short video from our office in Kiev!

Do you want to see how we work, hold meetings and record streams?

Watch right now! And of course do not forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel – because we have a lot of videos about the project, interviews with team members and much more!

https://youtu.be/OLovWmB4U7E

https://streamity.org

I've sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your return! Aesthetic results, blameless results, engaging design.
what kind of inquiry did you send? specify what do you mean
Activity: 14
I've sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your return! Aesthetic results, blameless results, engaging design.
Hello admin. how's the ico going, the hard cap gauge doesn't seem too be moving...if the hard cap is not reached, will the remains tokens be burnt?
All unsold tokens will remain in reserve with STREAMITY's project founders
I read the information and realized that he has a great future. The authors have taken everything into account. The development strategy for the future is simply gorgeous
thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you gives us strength to achieve the goal!
Activity: 238
#Streamity - unique P2P service for cryptocurrency-fiat money exchange. A powerful StreamDesk aggregator ensuring exchange of cryptocurrencies for fiat under smart contracts without intermediaries is the key element of #StreamityICO project.
♨️ We have great news!

🏅🏆 We have entered the TOP five most promising ICO projects in the world according to the aggregator of the international decentralized association of cryptocurrency and blockchain (IDACB).

On the IDACB ICO Aggregator website our project was on the 5th place out of almost 2000 projects, having received 85 rating points! And it's really cool!!!

ICO IDACB rating is calculated from 10 largest rating agencies to give  more detailed and complex information about upcoming ICO projects. You can easily navigate among ICO and find something with the ability to invest.

"Every day the world runs dozens of projects and potential newstory can drown in the abundance of incoming information! That's why there is a format in which experts evaluate projects for you. IDACB has gone even further - only the most interesting and promising projects are added to the IDACB ICO aggregator, and the rating scale allows you to choose the best of the best!"- say the creators of the rating.

▪️ Visit the link http://icoaggregator.idacb.com/ and see high Streamity rating!

https://streamity.org

#Streamity #Streamdesk #ethereum #cryptocurrency #cryptocoin #stmtoken #tokensale #crowdsale #startup #eth #mining #btc

Activity: 238
I read the information and realized that he has a great future. The authors have taken everything into account. The development strategy for the future is simply gorgeous
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello admin. how's the ico going, the hard cap gauge doesn't seem too be moving...if the hard cap is not reached, will the remains tokens be burnt?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi guys. If I compare you guys to 0x would it be corrent to assume you focus only on the fiat-to-crypto onboarding rather than token exchange. Except for that fact you sound similar?
Activity: 196
Guys, Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink I just bought cryptocurrency. Just with a few clicks. Try it yourself. If someone saw something like this service, let me know. I assure you that there is nothing alike.
The project is very interesting and if you truly do well in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!  Good luck all!

Thank you!
Activity: 32
The project is very interesting and if you truly do well in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!  Good luck all!
You can find all information about how to buy STM tokens in your investor's cabinet on Streamity website.
I strongly believe this is gonna be a successful project.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
You can find all information about how to buy STM tokens in your investor's cabinet on Streamity website.
I strongly believe this is gonna be a successful project.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Have I understood correctly that the exchange without commission is only for now, and the commission will appear in the future?

Thank you for your question!

Yes, you are right. The commission will vary from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.

I got it, it's like a membership fee for using the service, right?

Yes, you're right.

And the payment will be in the STM tokens?

Yes, we currently have a crowdsale and I recommend you to buy them because you will have a great bonus.

Indeed, I can save a lot on subsequent transactions by buying tokens now.
I need to calculate it to make sure that I have enough for a year of operation.
I also want to change cryptocurrency to Fiat and back quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: