Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 60. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Does the people who have bought Streamity in pre sale also have the advantage of getting the package costs free for life?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange.
Unique P2P service for cryptocurrency - fiat money exchange, completely independent and secure due to the use of the smart-contract architecture and the API of payment systems.

Already we have the same thing in many other exchanges, Of course, smart contract architecture is completely different one but as an exchange, they need follow some rules and regulation in order to satisfy the customers with a lot of benefits while trading fees.
Activity: 238
Unique P2P service for cryptocurrency - fiat money exchange, completely independent and secure due to the use of the smart-contract architecture and the API of payment systems.
Activity: 14
Hello, DEV's!
I think it's a very nice project! Sentient logo, very nice results.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I don't see the latest updates about bounty and spreadsheets have not been updated for a few weeks back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I just like the team involve in this project, but it needs strong marketing to out smart your competitors, because there are a lot of them out there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hello. I'm happy to be here. This is a great campaign! With the howl of all the campaigns I wish you success and prosperity!
How much for the minimum purchase?
👩🏻‍🚒Build a product, build a team! At #Streamity✨✨✨ we believe that our team is the most important component of our success. We strive to employ people with exceptional talents🏆🏅🏇🏻🏋️🚣‍♀️
🗣We answer your questions in: EN - https://t.me/streamityChat_en
🏄🏻Welcome on board! http://streamity.org... Xem thêm
Activity: 15
Their idea is quite engaging in my mind.
Seamless website, attentive design.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I really like your project it is very good and there are great people
what do you think about this project ? I think it is very good , there is priority in the growth of his purse
Activity: 11
I am check in concept on your plan, It's truly nice! Impeccably website, a very detailed and profitable website, unbiased activity!
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Looks like you guys are making a good progress in the ICO. I think you will not reach the hard cap but you still manage to raise a good amount of etherium and I think it will be enough to develop the platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi admins , I have a question. The early contributers in early March will they get bonus for their early contribution?
Hello! They have alredy get their max bonuses + posibility to use the servise without fees! I mean that their main profit! How do you think?
Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Unique P2P service for cryptocurrency - fiat money exchange, completely independent and secure due to the use of the smart-contract architecture and the API of payment systems.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Alpha version is running? When will the full version be ready? And How soon the tokens will be available to trade?
Activity: 177
Will you fix the price of ETH / USD?
What is the total supply of tokens? Will they be generated in the future?
What is your target audience?
Pages:
Jump to: