Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 57. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Have I understood correctly that the exchange without commission is only for now, and the commission will appear in the future?

Thank you for your question!

Yes, you are right. The commission will vary from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.

I got it, it's like a membership fee for using the service, right?

Yes, you're right.

And the payment will be in the STM tokens?

Yes, we currently have a crowdsale and I recommend you to buy them because you will have a great bonus.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Have I understood correctly that the exchange without commission is only for now, and the commission will appear in the future?

Yes, you are right. The commission will vary from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.

Yes, you're right.

And the payment will be in the STM tokens?

Yes, you're right.
Activity: 180

Activity: 185
Merit: 3
For the first time, I bought ETH! It is so simple!  I own the value in less than a minute! It's international currency. The future is yours! Thank you for that.

I believe it is a very nice project. Interesting plan, brilliant project.  Good luck devs!

Thank you! That's nice to hear!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I believe it is a very nice project. Interesting plan, brilliant project.  Good luck devs!
Good morning all. It's a crypto exchange is very good.
Impeccable business, really good business.

Good morning! Thank you!
I like the construct of this business. Riveting plan, unprejudiced website, outstanding approach.

Thank you! We are really glad to hear that!
Activity: 177
I like the construct of this business. Riveting plan, unprejudiced website, outstanding approach.
So Do I Wink Wish them good luck!
Activity: 177
Hey, guys! Did someone already make a transaction on StreamDesk?

I did

I also want to try, who will respond to my transaction? I want to try the service!

I've already made one - it's perfect and very easy.

It's very fast!

I'm just delighted! There is no such a thing anywhere else. This service is unique. The rate is not changing. I spent exactly the same amount of money as I have now on coinmarketcap. No commission!

It’s impossible!

It is possible. Check it out.

Can someone make a bid, please? I also want to try to make a transaction.

I will join the project. It really looks very cool. Good job, guys.
Activity: 196

I did

I also want to try, who will respond to my transaction? I want to try the service!

It's very fast!

I'm just delighted! There is no such a thing anywhere else. This service is unique. The rate is not changing. I spent exactly the same amount of money as I have now on coinmarketcap. No commission!

It’s impossible!

Can someone make a bid, please? I also want to try to make a transaction.

I did

It's very fast!

It’s impossible!

Hi.
Just a question if you planing set up STM on coinmarketcap and cryptocompare?
These servers are not exchages, but very popular in crypto community.

The exchange is going to be very soon! We are negotiating with the biggest exchanges. And we plan to do it at once when the ICO ends!
This message is directed to our team. We are glad to hear your opinion!
Activity: 116

I did

It's very fast!

It’s impossible!

I did

It's very fast!

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi.
Just a question if you planing set up STM on coinmarketcap and cryptocompare?
These servers are not exchages, but very popular in crypto community.
Activity: 196

I did

It's very fast!

Pages:
Jump to: