Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 179. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 54
It's called "buying time", not only for SUMO, but also for other currencies  Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Do DEV have any update about new markets? That would be nice to know...

And a question for the communitiy: how can I help to promote the coin? I am quite a noob... what can I do? Any ideas?

is the Coin OK the why the price drop??

Sure is ok.
Price drop as market strategy to buy more cheap by holders.
They buy 1000 as example at any price and after that they will put them to sell at very low price more than buy offers.
After that scared people will start to put on sell lower than them and than they buy all at price they want.
Miners will not sell only at decent price now more than 0.0001 because they use energy for mining.
That is my opinion.
BR.

The coin is just fine, 2 things affecting sumo's price at the moment 1. Nicehashers wanting to pay their nicehash bills (so they will sell at any price) 2. The uneasiness of the entire crypto world due to the upcoming bitcoin fork (this affects all coins)
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
This is Japan's team, it seems that the heat is still very high, friends are also involved

I have not found any personal information about the author, and previously developed coins,

You will not but trust me this developing team is one of the most brilliant teams developing any alt coin at the moment.
Read the entire thread carefully starting from the announcement post and you will find out yourself
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
This is Japan's team, it seems that the heat is still very high, friends are also involved

I have not found any personal information about the author, and previously developed coins,
Activity: 238
i think in future, need add dark color scheme for wallet GUI
like this

that more correlate with logo colors
my opinion sure Cheesy
Activity: 42

https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA

Telegram link here for those interested (I repost it)
It would be cool to have new people there, already 27
Activity: 605
Merit: 10

And a question for the communitiy: how can I help to promote the coin? I am quite a noob... what can I do? Any ideas?

Sure is ok.
Price drop as market strategy to buy more cheap by holders.
They buy 1000 as example at any price and after that they will put them to sell at very low price more than buy offers.
After that scared people will start to put on sell lower than them and than they buy all at price they want.
Miners will not sell only at decent price now more than 0.0001 because they use energy for mining.
That is my opinion.
BR.
Activity: 64

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

Activity: 171
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
- An additional developer
- Creation of a telegram for the community
- An excellent wallet

It is rare to see such a promising project!

It's still a young project, but if developers continue like this,
I see a very beautiful future!

It is rare that at this stage of development, I am also enthusiastic, but I find that SUMOKOIN is special!

I hope that the future will give me reason!

Thanks to the entire team of sumokoin for the work done!
Activity: 119
Why SUMO dont displayed on WhatToMine? Sometimes profitability can compare with ETH and ZEC... If it displays there, SUMO will be really good promoted, i guess.
(sorry my language skill. I hope you understand what i talking about)

I wrote an email to WTM. They responded just 1h later. They like the coin and perhaps they will list it next week. I hope this is ok for dev Smiley

Thank you @Germining
Hi dev, can you make ability to copy txid in GUI walet or clickable txid forward to explorer website? thanks

Sure, I'll note this for next release
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
P/S: Also find AppImage that looks promising, how do you think?

I'm not as familiar with AppImage, but from what I've read it seems to be more convenient to work with, for both devs and users, but it does not provide sandboxing of the app. Flatpak sandboxes the app, and is a more flexible format, but requires running with sudo/root. There may be more differences, but it seems both are good solutions, you could go with either depending on preference for features, or whichever format is more popular.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Does anyone know how big is block chain. Or even better does anyone know where to look for that information?

On about 440 MB. Do you want me to upload it in either raw or dat on google drive?
(Now that I think of it with my upload speed it will take hours... Better to download it yourself from deamon)

Not at all. there  is always best way to sync. my question was more statistical. This mean with as much transactions as now something like 5 GB a year.

If the price goes up a bit more, dev might have enough money to add more nodes into system to help syncing faster I think.  Grin

Or they can use mega.nz or drive to store a snapshot of blockchain. A lot of solutions to go  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Does anyone know how big is block chain. Or even better does anyone know where to look for that information?

On about 440 MB. Do you want me to upload it in either raw or dat on google drive?
(Now that I think of it with my upload speed it will take hours... Better to download it yourself from deamon)

Not at all. there  is always best way to sync. my question was more statistical. This mean with as much transactions as now something like 5 GB a year.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
New dev joined

I would like to inform that Quang Vu has joined our team since July 2017. Vu had worked with Bill in several projects before and he will focus on Lite Wallet -- the online wallet service similar to MyMonero that doesn't require to download full blockchain and more suitable for mobile devices. There is no specific date to release lite wallet yet though we expect in a few months. Online wallet will come first, desktop client, mobile wallet later (we will update dev path soon).

Regards,

Good stuff. Keep on growing and hodling Wink
Activity: 94
Awesome, so the Sumokoin team is now comprised of 4 active developers. Great job.
Can I mine this coin? I love SUMO and Japanese
Yeah, need an answer too!
I have a farm and I`m looking for a new coin farming ways.

Yes, you can mine SUMO.

Pls go to our pools: https://sumo.sumominer.com/ and find out how to start at "Getting Start" section.
Jump to: