Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 181. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 605
Merit: 10
I supose they are using Nicehash for mining.
But as i see they will fail to get any profit.They dont have mining rigs mostly and rent from Nicehash to get fast profit.
Best solution for them is better to buy coins from Cryptopia because now price is still low and will rise very much in next days.
BR.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Does GUI wallet work on Linux or does that come later?

A deb installer might come a bit later
But there are not any blocks for a long time, is not this a vulnerability?

As i understand after some blocks if speed remain constant difficullty will go down to a normal vallue.
Was make like this to combat atacks with high speed for short time for high income and not to descurage them.
I am not sure if this is a vulnerabillity or not i just supose will help finally miners who mine constantlly on Sumokoin.
I am not sure i understand very well.
Maybe anyone else can explain better than me.
BR.

Someone applied very high hashrate to mine. That caused the difficulty to rise immediately. ( If it wasnt for the fix he would have succeeded in mining many blocks before the difficulty spiking ). Difficulty will drop with the next blocks mined.

Yes i understand that but as i see at this dificullty will take long time to find next blocks.
BR.

It is already falling. BH 26266 DIFF 669483952 This will happen a few times more untill these guys get in grips with the fact that applying huge hashpower instantly means no profits any longer. It is more profitable to apply a constant hash power of 20-30Khs if your intentions are to mine and dump (at least you keep the network running smoothly)
Activity: 70
For now, only Windows and Mac OS X.
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
Does GUI wallet work on Linux or does that come later?

As i understand after some blocks if speed remain constant difficullty will go down to a normal vallue.
Was make like this to combat atacks with high speed for short time for high income and not to descurage them.
I am not sure if this is a vulnerabillity or not i just supose will help finally miners who mine constantlly on Sumokoin.
BR.

Someone applied very high hashrate to mine. That caused the difficulty to rise immediately. ( If it wasnt for the fix he would have succeeded in mining many blocks before the difficulty spiking ). Difficulty will drop with the next blocks mined.

Yes i understand that but as i see at this dificullty will take long time to find next blocks.
BR.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
If sumo goes to a larger stock exchange and everyone starts to mine, did not the network fall again?
Sorry for my English

No because difficulty will rise due to the many miners but so will the price

That is what we all hope for Smiley Wallet is here, everybody loves it. Now, we are all waiting for a new exchange. You've got lots of work to do, dev... I hope you have fun doing it Smiley

Hahahhahaha by the way I have to change my forum name. I am not a dev!!!

I know I know... wasn't talking to you directly Grin My mistake, sry!
If sumo goes to a larger stock exchange and everyone starts to mine, did not the network fall again?
Sorry for my English

That is what we all hope for Smiley Wallet is here, everybody loves it. Now, we are all waiting for a new exchange. You've got lots of work to do, dev... I hope you have fun doing it Smiley

Hahahhahaha by the way I have to change my forum name. I am not a dev!!!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Sorry for my English

Sorry for my English

Activity: 70
So, as far as i understand it, everything works great ?  Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Sorry for my English

BR.

BR.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Why the high difficulty?
~ 2.9mhs
From Cryptopia to GUI Wallet no need payment ID only if you want so.
From GUI Wallet to Cryptopia cant send without payment ID.
Just sent 1 SUMO few min ago from Cryptopia to my GUI Wallet to confirm and already got in wallet.
BR.
Activity: 65
I deduced Sumo from Cryptopia to a GUI wallet without Payment ID, it's ok
Jump to: