Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 182. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Still waiting for the slack invitation thanks  Roll Eyes
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Why SUMO dont displayed on WhatToMine? Sometimes profitability can compare with ETH and ZEC... If it displays there, SUMO will be really good promoted, i guess.
(sorry my language skill. I hope you understand what i talking about)
Activity: 97
Possible bug with GUI wallet? Attempting to withdraw coins from cryptopia and the payment ID generated by the GUI wallet is not valid.

Cryptopia uses 64 hex character payment id while gui wallet generates 16 hex character id only (which can build integrated address). We may add option to generate 64 characters id in next version

So if we need to withdraw, do we have to use the command wallet?  and another dude can we run 2 at the same time?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Hi dev, can you make ability to copy txid in GUI walet or clickable txid forward to explorer website? thanks
Activity: 119
Fatal error: failed to execute script wallet. Angry This ERROR on win 8 x64. Win 10 -  works

Hahahahahaha Win 8? You might be the only person in the world using windows 8 (no offense).
Send a pm to Billaue to check it

Not tested yet in Win8 while wallet run well in Win7. Will have to install win8 somewhere for testing
Nice Wallet,

A feature request
Can you add some of the demon functions?
-  "up/download" Limit is relevant for a lot of reason

A question, is there a file to modify the settings (tried only Win64 version till now)?
Want to set the logging level before first start.

It bugged out only at first start. Could still see the tabs but the rest was background color.
Due to no logging activated I can only speak of a short HDD access and CPU spike for the application.
Synced the missing 14 days -> clicked through the tabs, searched some minutes on google and checked where it stores files and then tried to switch tab and every tab from now on blank.

- There are many options to run daemon, up/down limits will be added to GUI settings in next version, in mean time, you can run daemon separately with your options, wallet will just connect to the running daemon.

- Not sure what is issue, can you have some screenshots?
It's not accept my password. Sad

Can I change it in old wallet?

Sure, it just uses  the same wallet or you may restore it with seed words
Possible bug with GUI wallet? Attempting to withdraw coins from cryptopia and the payment ID generated by the GUI wallet is not valid.

Cryptopia uses 64 hex character payment id while gui wallet generates 16 hex character id only (which can build integrated address). We may add option to generate 64 characters id in next version
Activity: 63
Activity: 97
Installed and running in Windows 7 64 bits.

I restore my wallet without problems.

Excellent work guys. Congratulations.
Activity: 17
It's not accept my password. Sad

Can I change it in old wallet?
Activity: 605
Wallet is really amazing and revolutionarry.
Is sincronysing even faster than pools and get almost instantly all operations.
Thank you.
BR.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
You can't buy cheap coins without panic, and the GUI purse is great! Wink
Activity: 94
Fantastic job Bill & Devs. Thank you!
Activity: 179
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Fatal error: failed to execute script wallet. Angry This ERROR on win 8 x64. Win 10 -  works

Hahahahahaha Win 8? You might be the only person in the world using windows 8 (no offense).
Send a pm to Billaue to check it
Activity: 51
Fatal error: failed to execute script wallet. Angry This ERROR on win 8 x64. Win 10 -  works
Activity: 350
Activity: 42
Could I get a slack invitation please ? Thanks a lot  Roll Eyes

Project is looking great, GUI wallet is well made too
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
There is no market until the end of the month. Panic's already starting.

Everything will happen at the correct time.
Jump to: