Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 190. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Hi everybody,
For beginners, I published two tutorials that explain :
I hope Theses tutorials can help you

Thanks a lot for tutorials. We'll post them to Sumokoin's Facebook and Twitter.

In this post: https://www.sumokoin.info/synchronize-sumokoin-blockchain-synchronization/

There are link to old binaries. Because we will frequently have updates, you'd better to link to Github release page:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/releases

Thank you.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
No specific team members?Is there a specific application scenario?

That's a good sign. There are no f**king advisors who are in 31 projects and never advise anything, no f**king devs who have nice photos but are unable to write a single code line
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Sumoshi, billaue and Haruto Tanno are the devs, all with great programming skills and dedication to the project. Direct any inquiries to them
Activity: 289

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thanks for the tutorials, i'm a newbie  Wink

Great job! it would be nice to have one with instructions on how to mine and one on how to restore wallet from seed

Instructions on how to rent hashing power (nicehash) and mine sumos would be great!

LOL  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy You have half a day remaining to learn and go do this. After a couple of hundred blocks you can rent all the hashing power of nicehash you want, it is going to be unprofitable (hopefully.....)

(Edit : unless you want to mine and keep of course...)
Yes i want to keep my sumos for a long long time  Grin
Activity: 104
Hi everybody,

Great job! it would be nice to have one with instructions on how to mine and one on how to restore wallet from seed
Thank you Sumogr
I already planned these two tutorials in the next posts  Wink
Thanks for the tutorials, i'm a newbie  Wink

Instructions on how to rent hashing power (nicehash) and mine sumos would be great!

LOL  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy You have half a day remaining to learn and go do this. After a couple of hundred blocks you can rent all the hashing power of nicehash you want, it is going to be unprofitable (hopefully.....)

(Edit : unless you want to mine and keep of course...)
Activity: 70
Thanks for the tutorials, i'm a newbie  Wink

Hi everybody,

Activity: 104
Hi everybody,
Activity: 149
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Damn, hash rate on the official pool is only around 40Kh/s and sumo.ms-pool.net is over 1.7Mh/s - is that gonna cause any issues with the HF?

I don't know. What we much worry about is the block reorganization and high hashrate may cause it.

Hardfork, if working as designed, will just increase network difficulty to the true hashrate in a few blocks. It, by no means, can reduce the actual hashrate but you can hardly get much benefit to mine with too high hashrate.
Activity: 14
Damn, hash rate on the official pool is only around 40Kh/s and sumo.ms-pool.net is over 1.7Mh/s - is that gonna cause any issues with the HF?
Activity: 94
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/# Pool update last release Sumokoin v0.1.2.0 -- Hokkaido, Point Release 2
Activity: 119
CAN YOU KINDLY MINE ON THE OFFICIAL POOL ?? FORK IS AT 21300 AND DIFFICULTY IS STILL HIGH , HASH POWER IS NEEDED TO REACH IT AND DEVS ARE WASTING MONEY TO BUY HASHRATE (INSTEAD OF DUMPING THEIR STASH TO BUY IT). SO IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE COIN SUPPORT IT

Immediately after diff down, high hashrate pours in  Undecided
Activity: 164
Merit: 71
Way to go to the devs and everyone mining on the official pool until the fork (especially those who are are looking at the long-term horizon and shelling out loot to add extra hash power in the interim).  The  difficulty is coming down and this is becoming a viable currency.  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
I currently pointed 4.5 Kh/s of my miners to the pool, but blocks seemed to have stop since the devs pulled their 2 Mh/s worth of miners.
CAN YOU KINDLY MINE ON THE OFFICIAL POOL ?? FORK IS AT 21300 AND DIFFICULTY IS STILL HIGH , HASH POWER IS NEEDED TO REACH IT AND DEVS ARE WASTING MONEY TO BUY HASHRATE (INSTEAD OF DUMPING THEIR STASH TO BUY IT). SO IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE COIN SUPPORT IT

Can the other 2 pools give an update when or if they have changed the sumod ?
And please add the sumod Version change somewhere on the pools Information.
Yeah I know there were no hard forks planned, but it helps people to recognize changes.

3h with 7 blocks. Difficulty still rising
I have 3k5 H/s on the pool since they changed the sumod on the main pool.
So I expect around 0.4 Sumokoins  Cheesy

Difficulty seems to be dropping since the last two blocks hope it is downhill from now on
Activity: 36
Can the other 2 pools give an update when or if they have changed the sumod ?
And please add the sumod Version change somewhere on the pools Information.
Yeah I know there were no hard forks planned, but it helps people to recognize changes.

3h with 7 blocks. Difficulty still rising
I have 3k5 H/s on the pool since they changed the sumod on the main pool.
So I expect around 0.4 Sumokoins  Cheesy
Jump to: