Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 192. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
If the last new difficulty algo, that they are at the moment testing on github, proves to be what was created to be, our coin guys has an edge over Monero and lots of other coins  Wink Keep your fingers crossed....
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
nice dump.
who wont buy some cheap coins? Cheesy

Think i overpaid for my sumo Sad

the market cap was never been more then 200k, how did you overpaid it? 1 milion is coming

How sure can you be? Grin
Any news on the new wallet?
Activity: 160
nice dump.

the market cap was never been more then 200k, how did you overpaid it? 1 milion is coming
Activity: 100
nice dump.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
nice dump.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hello

Thanks for the answer, i cant do that cause i dont know how to it.Can you explane it pls?

regards

Hello,

i was mined some of this coin  but i dont know how can i send it to exchange site.i was sync my wallet.
please help me.

regards,

Exchange wallet is freezed now for the upcoming hardfork. Pls don't send coins until then

Just don't do anything and wait, until someone here sais something like "hardforke is online" ... Smiley
Activity: 132
Hello

Thanks for the answer, i cant do that cause i dont know how to it.Can you explane it pls?

regards

Hello,

i was mined some of this coin  but i dont know how can i send it to exchange site.i was sync my wallet.
please help me.

regards,

Exchange wallet is freezed now for the upcoming hardfork. Pls don't send coins until then
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Looks like diff fix made it to the github. Anyone tested yet?

Seems like Master was merged only 3h ago.
I will try compiling it, stuck with a Windows VM atm which means installing a lot of stuff... brr... 
In the end we will still have to wait for deff announcement what to do. Grin

A bug found at final stage, devs had to rollback the merge Sad

Hi! When now expected update?
Activity: 160
Activity: 119

I will try compiling it, stuck with a Windows VM atm which means installing a lot of stuff... brr... 

A bug found at final stage, devs had to rollback the merge Sad
Activity: 119
Hello,

please help me.

regards,

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Activity: 132
Hello,

please help me.

regards,
Activity: 126
I gave up 2 days ago on mining. There was nothing. Will try with one tower tonight
Activity: 295
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thank you devs! volume was dying
Activity: 262
Grin is was 5 days sumokoin no found any block hmmmm, so bad here this coin now is useless 

Dear devs can you please hurry up with the new difficulty algo cause I dont think the community can put up with these a..holes being happy that the coin is stuck

We're very close to the final algorithm that is both theoretically and practically proven. I hope the hardfork could be out some time tomorrow.

Great job, devs. Price will be jumping after that <3
Activity: 149
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Grin is was 5 days sumokoin no found any block hmmmm, so bad here this coin now is useless 

Dear devs can you please hurry up with the new difficulty algo cause I dont think the community can put up with these a..holes being happy that the coin is stuck

We're very close to the final algorithm that is both theoretically and practically proven. I hope the hardfork could be out some time tomorrow.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
Jump to: