Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 195. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
how is different from Monero?

It doesnt have Monero's legacy and has adopted all the three years improvements that has been applied on Monero by various hard forks.
Also it has a default minimum ringsize value of 12 increasing anonymity and protecting from blockchain-analysis attacks even more

I think Dev should have more actions to change this diff because many people will not want to mine this coin with this high diff .
This price is being down and it seems many investors sold this coin during the past.

The latest codes to solve this issue are being tested on testnet, some adjustments will be needed but basically that works fine now. As you may all know, this will require a harkfork to implement so we will be able to activate it only after making sure Cryptopia updates it and it would be a few days after finalizing the fork. We targets next Monday as the soonest possible day for the fork begin, meanwhile, we don't pour hashrate to network to make diff getting lower, as you know, the attackers are just waiting for it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

It doesnt have Monero's legacy and has adopted all the three years improvements that has been applied on Monero by various hard forks.
Also it has a default minimum ringsize value of 12 increasing anonymity and protecting from blockchain-analysis attacks even more

I think Dev should have more actions to change this diff because many people will not want to mine this coin with this high diff .
This price is being down and it seems many investors sold this coin during the past.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
wel such a high diff will kill this coin, especially with such a supply

Dev is working hard on hard-forking to solve the problem. Be patient  Grin

Sure i am just saying, it is important to solve it asap, especially with a young coin.

BTW
The pool need additional 60 conformation blocks then you will get, at the next payout, your share from the pools.
With Current difficulty it needs some time, so yeah the devs have atm enough time, and I expect at least another encounter with that difficulty so more time^^
Worst case I only get 5 out of 7 Coins, that I expected, where that high difficulty is the reason.
Thats way better than when they punch the network with up to 5MHs. 

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Developers, how's it going with GUI wallet? Wait for the promise of tomorrow alpha\beta version? Wink
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
32 pages.

What problem does this coin solve?

It's a monero fork and...?

I like the active dev but am look for projects to support that can answer that question.

What did you expect to solve? What are most of the coins solve?

Sumokoin is a monero based coin (probably the coin that offers the highest level of privacy at the moment which means it can be easily adopted as fungible currency by anyone for whatever exchange is performed over the internet ) without the issues and problems Monero has developed all over the years. Sumokoin's unlinkability and untraceability guarantees the coin's future.

Good luck with your search
Activity: 10
32 pages.

What problem does this coin solve?

It's a monero fork and...?

I like the active dev but am look for projects to support that can answer that question.
Activity: 58

Sure i am just saying, it is important to solve it asap, especially with a young coin.

Yeah, apparently they will be deciding it this week so it shouldn't take much time
Activity: 597

Activity: 262

Could this be why my wallet wont finish refreshing??

I don't think because of that. I did have that problem before. Try to create the wallet using keys and resync again. It will solve the problem
Activity: 3

Could this be why my wallet wont finish refreshing??
Activity: 262

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
What is wrong with the pool, i am not receiving any sumo for my hash?

You have 0.5 SUMO mined?
Difficulty: 740824780 = very high!! Very difficult to mine now.

DEV is working on the problem.
Activity: 3
How long should my wallet take to refresh. Im kinda new to all this but ive been catching on quick, pretty sure ive done everything right lol. My deamon synced fine and says 100%, but my wallet has been refreshing for a little over 12 hours. It sat at block height 10000 for awhile. i woke up to it at 20251/20252. I cant type anything in the wallet cmd window, i can type in the deamon cmd window and status still shows all is good. Id post a log but i dont want to close the cmd window while its still refreshing, unless thats fine to do?? Ive got high hopes for SUMO, currently have a few hundred and maybe grab some more while its low.
What is wrong with the pool, i am not receiving any sumo for my hash?
Activity: 371
I hope he will fall again, so that I can buy more Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
this coin is devoloping under the radar.

market cap is something like 150-200k usd. i can't think the value after wallet and some big exchange sites.

buy while it's still too cheap Smiley

Yes,. You are right . it's quite cheap now and I hve just bought some coins on the cryptopia exchange.
I will hold it for 2 months and watch how high this coin is rising up. it's a good job, dev.

Yeah... This coin is going to be big. I will hold it for a year or more, although I think that within a month or two this is going to rise up very quickly.

Hope the price won't drop further
Activity: 58
this coin is devoloping under the radar.

market cap is something like 150-200k usd. i can't think the value after wallet and some big exchange sites.

buy while it's still too cheap Smiley

Yes,. You are right . it's quite cheap now and I hve just bought some coins on the cryptopia exchange.
I will hold it for 2 months and watch how high this coin is rising up. it's a good job, dev.

Yeah... This coin is going to be big. I will hold it for a year or more, although I think that within a month or two this is going to rise up very quickly.
Jump to: