Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 196. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
this coin is devoloping under the radar.

market cap is something like 150-200k usd. i can't think the value after wallet and some big exchange sites.

buy while it's still too cheap Smiley

Yes,. You are right . it's quite cheap now and I hve just bought some coins on the cryptopia exchange.
I will hold it for 2 months and watch how high this coin is rising up. it's a good job, dev.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
I'm looking forward to getting these attacks under control. I've been trying to mine off and on for the past few days but its so hard.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

market cap is something like 150-200k usd. i can't think the value after wallet and some big exchange sites.

Definitely, it is going to be way bigger when it gets to new markets and with the new updates coming soon!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
@dev, do you guys need a Dutch translation? I can provide this.
Activity: 58
Devs are considering some algos for re-targeting diff that can response to flash-hashrate in just a few blocks and make attackers little profit (however, as far as we know, none of them are perfect). We'll have to do a lot of tests, pushing it to testnet first and hardfork will come in a week or so.

Nice to see active devs on this coin!
This means a good future. Keep it up! SUMO!!!

They are really active on here, and also, surprised to see a quality coin with three developers and no ICO those days! Keep up the work devs!
Activity: 94
there is an hard fork incoming?

Yes; check the last 3 pages of posts to understand why.

Sumo is just warming up:

Activity: 119
Where will be better to keep SUMO for hardfork time? On cryptopia or on local wallet? Amount will be dublicated?

We will inform exactly when hardfork happens. It will be at specific blockchain height. Fortunately, inheriting the mechanism for hardfork from Monero (that happened rather often there), it will be quite smooth. No duplicated coins unless someone want to create a "classic" version with this nasty bug (I doubt if anyone would value it).
Activity: 160
there is an hard fork incoming?
Activity: 8
Where will be better to keep SUMO for hardfork time? On cryptopia or on local wallet? Amount will be dublicated?

would like to know too, I have done some big investments in this coin.
Activity: 150
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

How on earth my deamon shows a global hashrate 483KH/sec at this moment and the official pool is running at 1.02 MH/s at the same time... Come on....

current Hash rate and difficulty always has to respond to an amount of blocks and a time period.
So possible the 720 blocks mentioned which are likely as we only have ~530 blocks since people droped new hashrate above the average ~100KHs
In this case the math can't compete with the fluctuation and you have the coin hopper and hashrate punsher problem.
So this time we will be stuck a longer period if we behave like last time, something I already mentioned some time ago.

Block
19565 net hash 1.25 MH/s,
19578 net hash 799.29 kH/s
20007 net hash 501.01 kH/s,
20158 net hash 468.59 kH/s -> 520 blocks most of them mined with 2MHs and above and still dropping^^

Just an update, it looks like we are already on the way.
20179 net hash 654.93 kH/s
Actually it's interesting. Could recommend it for a student like "Human behavior with new technologies and profit within the  crypto-currency miner scene."  Cheesy

Devs are considering some algos for re-targeting diff that can response to flash-hashrate in just a few blocks and make attackers little profit (however, as far as we know, none of them are perfect). We'll have to do a lot of tests, pushing it to testnet first and hardfork will come in a week or so.

Great job devs. Hope it will be fixed soon. So atm, keep the price as low as possible forks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Nice to see active devs on this coin!
This means a good future. Keep it up! SUMO!!!
Activity: 94

Thanks devs.

Once new GUI wallet is up and we are listed on some higher volume exchange it should also help with organic hashrate.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

How on earth my deamon shows a global hashrate 483KH/sec at this moment and the official pool is running at 1.02 MH/s at the same time... Come on....

current Hash rate and difficulty always has to respond to an amount of blocks and a time period.
So possible the 720 blocks mentioned which are likely as we only have ~530 blocks since people droped new hashrate above the average ~100KHs
In this case the math can't compete with the fluctuation and you have the coin hopper and hashrate punsher problem.
So this time we will be stuck a longer period if we behave like last time, something I already mentioned some time ago.

Block
20158 net hash 468.59 kH/s -> 520 blocks most of them mined with 2MHs and above and still dropping^^

Actually it's interesting. Could recommend it for a student like "Human behavior with new technologies and profit within the  crypto-currency miner scene."  Cheesy

Activity: 36

Block

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Hash Rate: 4.17 MH/sec Huh
Close high diff port urgent! Or will ...**

Hm... I just randomly checked it this time but that does look abnormal compared to previous occurrences, but I'm a noob regarding nicehash so it could be complete rubbish^^

This time he got several time nearly the full available bandwidth from nicehash which shouldn't be easily doable.

You can run a test for compatibility for free with nice hash and it reported max. difficulty 20k.
So you can pay what you want you won't get all of nicehash bandwith as they need higher difficulty.
Because of this there should always be 1-2MH with a lot less to pay in the list.
E.g some other none SUMO pools accept higher difficulty.
I'm still more or less exchanging a bunch of my old mined XMR to new ones for the trial^^

I don't really care what that means, it will be solved or not.
Just wanted to mention it because just looks wrong, ethically speaking, that someone(no finger pointing) has more control over the official pool as we currently know there should be.
So if you care, re-think it as that behavior, to do the possible, is not a problem for the majority of humans on the world, because of that I don't care.

PS if i calculated in my head right, the price down is no problem, he still made profit.

I know nothing of crypto as well, I am a complete noob, but I agree with you, it is kind of strange indeed.... It is also strange that this only happens to the official pool. It is also strange that the network hashrate never corresponds with the pools'. It is strange that the block times do not correspond. To tell you the truth i think someone is manipulating the difficulty keeping it high.... How on earth my deamon shows a global hashrate 483KH/sec at this moment and the official pool is running at 1.02 MH/s at the same time... Come on....
Activity: 36
Hash Rate: 4.17 MH/sec Huh
Close high diff port urgent! Or will ...**

Hm... I just randomly checked it this time but that does look abnormal compared to previous occurrences, but I'm a noob regarding nicehash so it could be complete rubbish^^

This time he got several time nearly the full available bandwidth from nicehash which shouldn't be easily doable.

You can run a test for compatibility for free with nice hash and it reported max. difficulty 20k.
So you can pay what you want you won't get all of nicehash bandwith as they need higher difficulty.
Because of this there should always be 1-2MH with a lot less to pay in the list.
E.g some other none SUMO pools accept higher difficulty.
I'm still more or less exchanging a bunch of my old mined XMR to new ones for the trial^^

I don't really care what that means, it will be solved or not.
Just wanted to mention it because just looks wrong, ethically speaking, that someone(no finger pointing) has more control over the official pool as we currently know there should be.
So if you care, re-think it as that behavior, to do the possible, is not a problem for the majority of humans on the world, because of that I don't care.

PS if i calculated in my head right, the price down is no problem, he still made profit.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Price is down and hashrate too  Wink
Yes, I believe that would be a good solution for keeping the nicehashers away for the time being. Keeping the price down
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Price is down and hashrate too  Wink
Jump to: