Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 77. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
@tryer12 the post is legit (it is just the start of a discussion). However: IF devs and community decide to go this way, devs will make an official announcement.

Stay safe and make sure to ignore anything not announced by devs officially  Smiley
Thanks for the reply mate, have a good one.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
@tryer12 the post is legit (it is just the start of a discussion). However: IF devs and community decide to go this way, devs will make an official announcement.

Stay safe and make sure to ignore anything not announced by devs officially  Smiley

liviux: i respect your decision. If you want to doublecheck, join our telegram community. Even if you don't devide to invest, we are an awesome bunch there  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
A good discussion on if this project is a scam or not started on page 72 and after reading some ideeas i'm starting to change my mind in investing into this project. And when i see that huge premine of 10% i'm more and more convinced that this coin has something shady behind it. Combined witht he extremly low activity on github - https://github.com/sumoprojects ... Hmmm, better stay away.
You guys should DYOR, but starting with negative facts about a project is a good thing
Activity: 246

Official Android app is out of beta? well done Sumo dev. team!
Activity: 147
Official final release of Sumokoin Android Wallet can be now downloaded from Google appstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sumokoin.sumowallet

Mr Sumoshi will be posting the official announcement and include a link on sumokoin.org along with the release of a new UI that will make the wallet visually stand out even more, soon.
Thank you. We will appreciate your reviews bad or good on appstore. SSL node list included in the release

Looks great!
I'm wondering , is the reddit post about the listing on Hitbtc is legit? And if so how is it planned to happen?
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Official final release of Sumokoin Android Wallet can be now downloaded from Google appstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sumokoin.sumowallet

Mr Sumoshi will be posting the official announcement and include a link on sumokoin.org along with the release of a new UI that will make the wallet visually stand out even more, soon.
Thank you. We will appreciate your reviews bad or good on appstore. SSL node list included in the release

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I know there are people worried about the premined coins but, in my opinion, it is precisely those coins that guarantee that it is a good project. I do not know if I will be able to explain myself correctly in English but I will try.

If all the wallets that are locked opened at the same time, it could be a problem but remember that the largest wallet will be opened in July 2020 and, thanks to the block reward is increasing (camel distribution), there will be circulation many more coins.

On the other hand, what do you prefer, to win 10 or to win 100? Everyone prefers to earn the maximum. For this reason, developers are interested in making this project as successful as possible. If their money is worth more, mine too.

Everyone is free to do what they want with their money but some family and friends have invested $ 3000 and I have invested $ 500 + $ 3000 in total (half as an investment and the other half to spend on different purchases).

In addition to all the features you have in terms of privacy and how easy it is to use the GUI wallet, I think it is a good investment now that there are only two exchangers because once the first wallet will be unlocked this summer and the services of bigger exchangers are contracted , the price will go up a lot. 6$ today could be 120$ this autum.

Best regards and sorry if I'm not clear writting.

EDIT: What I mean is that I don't care if devs earn 100 000$ or 100 000 000$ with the premined coins as soon as they offer me a quality coin with quality private and easy to use services. Their job deserves to be paid.

In addition, the more they earn the more I will earn. Maybe my 3500$ will become 35000 or 70000$ by the end of the year. (Even the person that is posting everyday about scams and cheerleaders has bought some coins Wink )
Activity: 94
Just a reminder to those who may not be aware: we have an extremely active, friendly, and helpful Telegram group, with close to 1,500 members. Anyone interested in the latest news on SUMO should check it out, as this is where the vast majority of the action is taking place. Here's the invite link https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA
You may test the final beta version of Sumokoin's android wallet before the full release on google appstore by downloading it from here:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.sumokoin.sumowallet (you must sign in as a tester, just click the button when prompted)

It would be awesome if more people would test the beta. It really helps our devs to find the last bugs. Suggestions for Improvement are welcome of course!

We are proud to say that Sumokoin's android wallet is the only cryptonote android wallet supporting SSL connections and includes many other improvements (over the open source Monerujo it was forked from).
SSL Nodes:
wallet.sumokoin.ch:4445
wallet.sumoremote.host:4445

Official appstore release will follow in a couple of days

By the way... We ll have the official, final, non beta release on appstore within the day Smiley

Cool. Just a word of caution. Due to recent vulnerability found in Intel processors you should avoid using services running remotely like that. The bug allows to read memory that is supposed to be protected. Now in cloud or on VM hosts, the process can read parts of memory of other VM which may contain keys, passwords etc.. Better safe than sorry.

More info here: https://meltdownattack.com/

Patches for various OSes should be already out, so whoever is maintaining that remote node - patch and make sure the platform is patched completely before trusting it.

Thank you for the advice! SSL nodes are running on memory intensive, 10 Gigabit AWS instances so i doubt they have not taken care of it already.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Cool. Just a word of caution. Due to recent vulnerability found in Intel processors you should avoid using services running remotely like that. The bug allows to read memory that is supposed to be protected. Now in cloud or on VM hosts, the process can read parts of memory of other VM which may contain keys, passwords etc.. Better safe than sorry.

Patches for various OSes should be already out, so whoever is maintaining that remote node - patch and make sure the platform is patched completely before trusting it.
I'm more curious how much it will effect CPU mining... I've read details, but my understanding of CPU isn't very good Cheesy
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
You may test the final beta version of Sumokoin's android wallet before the full release on google appstore by downloading it from here:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.sumokoin.sumowallet (you must sign in as a tester, just click the button when prompted)

It would be awesome if more people would test the beta. It really helps our devs to find the last bugs. Suggestions for Improvement are welcome of course!

We are proud to say that Sumokoin's android wallet is the only cryptonote android wallet supporting SSL connections and includes many other improvements (over the open source Monerujo it was forked from).
SSL Nodes:

By the way... We ll have the official, final, non beta release on appstore within the day Smiley

lol sumogr... noone will go for the beta anymore now

SSL Nodes:

SSL Nodes:

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I am a bit puzzled by this coin. Especially considering 8 million pre-mined coins, this coin might be headed for a rough crash. At the current rate, the eight million pre-mined coins are worth 40 million dollars which would be available to three or four people who have "slightly" modified monero's code base. If they cash in at block height 140000, SUMOKOIN may crash.

Hi,

Concerning premine, let's consider this:

- If Satoshi Nakamoto had access to his wallet, he would have 10% of all BTCs currently available.
- I'll compare also to zCash: each block mined provides 20% of the reward to the devs. Technically, they have 20% of all coins.

So if used wisely, a premine is not that an issue. This said, it's always a matter of trust... as in any monetary exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Right on cue, has turned on damage-control mode.

Wow Visdude... I said I pitty you ... but this? I've never seen a liar as pathetic as you. I'm glad most people ignore you (since they see you true intentions instantly).

I even was friendly to you (and acutally I did sent you a few PM's supplying information you had asked for. But sadly you never answered). You are the worst troll I ever had to deal with (lol). We had a nice time together, but it's time to hit the ignore-button. Goodbye my dearest friend.
legendary
I am a bit puzzled by this coin. Especially considering 8 million pre-mined coins, this coin might be headed for a rough crash. At the current rate, the eight million pre-mined coins are worth 40 million dollars which would be available to three or four people who have "slightly" modified monero's code base. If they cash in at block height 140000, SUMOKOIN may crash.

Sure, they do have a nice presentation and a half-way decent road map. But what's the added value? What major implementation features have been delivered? Sub-adddresses are hardly considered a major milestone and the codebase for a working wallet already existed (monero wallet). Copying monero's code base isn't really that hard. Investors are usually asked to check out the coin's development team.

But how many developers are working on SUMOKOIN? 3 - 5 developers? We don't even know who they are. Seriously? I would have expected more... There is really no telling if this is a rip off or a legitimate coin. If I am mistaken, please convince me of the contrary. Sorry if that offends anyone.

It's actually just a tad short of 9 million (8.9 million) premined coins; 10% of the coin supply. If the premine was 1% (889k coins), then it could arguably be considered fair or reasonable in order to fund development in the future. But premining 9 million coins (10% of the coin supply) is just sheer enrichment. Even Satoshi Nakamoto reportedly only mined (not premine but actually mined them himself just like everybody else) about 1 million bitcoins since he was the first one on the network; I could only assume that it was in the course of testing his code/invention/innovation. As far as I know, no transaction has yet been made from the wallet to date.

legendary

Well, the other cheerleader has gone to great lengths in perpetuating his stalking and have resorted to sending me the following PMs repeatedly and obsessively (there are a lot more of the same PMs before the ones shown on the screenshot). Is there still any doubt about the true character of these cheerleaders hyping this coin up?

You did not read the ANN correct as it seems ... There is an open telegram group (1400 members). One of the devs (Vu) is there every day.

https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA

Just join us ... we are a nice bunch there.
Pages:
Jump to: